• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So.....

Doing great here in Illinois just wish I was at disney instead of work lol

Paul, hope you are doing well :goodvibes

My facebook and DIS time has been curtailed the last couple of weeks. Work is busier than it ever has been and I still have not learnt to say no to voluntary work.

Health is good, family better and it is my birthday tomorrow. Good times :goodvibes

Paul, hope you are doing well :goodvibes

My facebook and DIS time has been curtailed the last couple of weeks. Work is busier than it ever has been and I still have not learnt to say no to voluntary work.

Health is good, family better and it is my birthday tomorrow. Good times :goodvibes

Happy Birthday Reid!

Hope you get everything you want and have an awesome day.

Hey Paul!

What's new?

I'm heading to Disney World. Seriously. An absolute last minute trip. Heading down tomorrow night for the weekend. Work has been killing me. If I didn't do something now, I would not have a break til PCC 2.0. I think my little tirate at a meeting last week is what prompted my boss to suggest I get away for a few days.

Hey Paul!

What's new?

I'm heading to Disney World. Seriously. An absolute last minute trip. Heading down tomorrow night for the weekend. Work has been killing me. If I didn't do something now, I would not have a break til PCC 2.0. I think my little tirate at a meeting last week is what prompted my boss to suggest I get away for a few days.

Sly plan to get a weekend away - act a little crazy and everyone takes one step back and gives you what you want. Nice!!! :lmao:;)

Sly plan to get a weekend away - act a little crazy and everyone takes one step back and gives you what you want. Nice!!! :lmao:;)

I was just acting as my typical Jersey Girl self. Not my fault I had grown men quivering in the corner of the conference room.

I was just acting as my typical Jersey Girl self. Not my fault I had grown men quivering in the corner of the conference room.

It's always fun when you can make the boys cry. :rolleyes1:confused3:goodvibes Godd job!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

It's so easy that it's not even fun any more. Except Paul. Paul is a manly man! :lovestruc

Paul is a real man and real men only cry when their dogs die or when Alicia goes shoe shopping. :rolleyes1

(I know real men cry but it is fun to say stuff like that.) ;)

Hi Paul. :wave2: I'm just hanging out being jealous of my BFF's last minute WDW trip.

:wave:

I'm just trying to plan next month's trip. I'm having a hard time committing to which resort for on-site pre-stay (we have timeshare week book...just need our on-site fix). I am so surprise that there is still availabilty at a lot of Halloween Party nights...deciding between 10/24 or 10/26 since I'm not to willing to pay premium pricing for 10/28...even it is my b-dayy.

NC Beast might need to do outlet shopping---his fall wardrobe is too big and he needs swimwear.

:wave2:

Not much going on here. Trying to find a new job, which SUCKS! :headache:

Hey Paul!

What's new?

Woohoo!! :cool1:

Give me a call and I'll come over and say Hi!

Hey Paul!

What's new?

It's always fun when you can make the boys cry. :rolleyes1:confused3:goodvibes Godd job!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I really need a lesson on how to do this please. :)

Have a great time. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter