• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So.....

Congrats to the bride and groom! I have not been around for a while, I have been super sick with the nine month flu, I am 12 weeks now and feeling better so I hope to get back to my normal routine, I have missed keeping up with everyone and all my Disney info!

We are SO married!!pirate::bride:

:dancer:party:
1st Dance was to "When You Wish Upon A Star" (Ronstadt version) and the seven reception tables were named after.... well you get the idea. :)

Everything went well and we are waiting on our honeymoon flight. Many thanks again to everyone for thinking of us :-)wave:Hi Paul! You made Susan go "Awww..."). It's typical of the wonderful people in this community.

Special thanks to Lori and Rick for making our day a bit more Magicale. ;)

See you all soon!!!

Congratulations on your wedding!!:dance3:

We are SO married!!pirate::bride:

:dancer:party:
1st Dance was to "When You Wish Upon A Star" (Ronstadt version) and the seven reception tables were named after.... well you get the idea. :)

Everything went well and we are waiting on our honeymoon flight. Many thanks again to everyone for thinking of us :-)wave:Hi Paul! You made Susan go "Awww..."). It's typical of the wonderful people in this community.

Special thanks to Lori and Rick for making our day a bit more Magicale. ;)

See you all soon!!!

Glad everything is said and done.... finally! LOL, do you know how hard it is to keep a secret?!? ;) I can't wait to see the pictures and am glad to say I got to be a fairy, or elf, or singing bird, or dressed up mouse.... awwww, whatever! :goodvibes I'm so very happy for you both.:hug:

Lori pirate:

Can't wait to see you guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter