• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So.....

Hi guys! just wanted to say I'm back from a long trip I did in Spain for the last three months... now back to exams and uni life (my last year at university... woohhooooo) hope everyone is fine and I'll be posting more regurlarly as I'm back home. Hope you all had a great summer!

That whole thing was hilarious! I'm off to the U.N. for the general assembly. Protection detail. Have fun this week peeps. :goodvibes

I'm a little late to this, but safe travels and thanks for serving.

Today's the big day for Jason & Susan! Have an awesome wedding! Congratulations to you both! :hug:

DISNEYMICKEYMINNIEMOUSEWEDDINGCAKETOPPER_thumb.jpg

Congratulations, J/Kim and Susan! Wishing you the best that life has to offer.pirate::bride:

Thanks, guys. :hug:

It's been a journey of infinite details and we're hoping today will be a great payoff. An E ticket of days!!

Great of you to think of us. :goodvibes

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Best of luck Jason & Susan! See you guys soon. :)

Thanks, guys. :hug:

It's been a journey of infinite details and we're hoping today will be a great payoff. An E ticket of days!!

Great of you to think of us. :goodvibes

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Deb and I hope you and Susan have a wonderful day today Jason. :goodvibes

Don't forget the "mug". :thumbsup2

We are SO married!!pirate::bride:

:dancer:party:
1st Dance was to "When You Wish Upon A Star" (Ronstadt version) and the seven reception tables were named after.... well you get the idea. :)

Everything went well and we are waiting on our honeymoon flight. Many thanks again to everyone for thinking of us :-)wave:Hi Paul! You made Susan go "Awww..."). It's typical of the wonderful people in this community.

Special thanks to Lori and Rick for making our day a bit more Magicale. ;)

See you all soon!!!

1st Dance was to "When You Wish Upon A Star" (Ronstadt version) and the seven reception tables were named after.... well you get the idea. :)

Everything went well and we are waiting on our honeymoon flight. Many thanks again to everyone for thinking of us :-)wave:Hi Paul! You made Susan go "Awww..."). It's typical of the wonderful people in this community.

See you all soon!!!

Congrats Mr and Mrs J/Kim :)

Have a great honeymoon, see ya real soon!!

See you all soon!!!

Congratulations !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter