• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So.....

Good Morning All!!! :wave2:
Thanks for the good wishes for the wedding. 9 days to go....

I saw someone mention that the cruise was in 12 weeks and couldn't beleive it. This wedding has had me so busy I didn't realize it was so soon!!! I could use a vacation. ;)

Have a great time!

Can't wait to see you in December.

Yea, Jason too!

Congratulations on the single digit dance. Along with the wedding pictures you bring on the cruise please make sure to include some shots of the artwork you purchased at Mickey's of Glendale.

Hi Paul! Hi everyone!
I haven't been posting much lately, either (not that I ever posted that much anyway), but things will pick up soon, as we get closer to THE cruise.

Things are good here. Middle school is in full swing now, and Millie has been doing great. She just got her braces on today, so we'll have to see how that goes for the next few days.

I'm having shoulder surgery next Tuesday. I have to get this taken care of soon, so it can be all healed up before December. I sure can't hang glide with it the way it is now, although the "cocktail" tasting should be no problem. :drinking1

Glad to see so many of our "dis peeps" posting!!!:woohoo:

Good luck Jackie I had rotator cuff surgery three years ago. Surgery was easy. Physical therapy was the killer.

Haven't posted in forever. My son's deployment has been a lot tougher than I expected it to be so I've been hibernating from everything except facebook games. LOL We are fine though and he should be home by Christmas. Will be on the podcast cruise unless he arrives home during those 4 days.

Starting to come out of hibernation so will try to read/post more - can't even claim to be a lurker at this point b/c haven't read anything in months - no news is good news right?

Is Alicia posting on your account again? pirate:

Hiya handsome :wave2: I miss you. Can Jennie and I come to visit?

Eta: This is Paul, didn't realize I was logged in as Alicia....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

This is really Alicia, I'm just goofing around

I hope you have a beautiful wedding day Susan and Jason.

It seems like I've known about this wedding for quite a while. I can only imagine how it feels for you both.

Congratulations and best wishes.

We'll be there!!! It'll be great to see you too. Is Ann coming?

No Susan. She plans on being back in the Virgin Islands by early December. I'm doing this one solo.

As solo as one can get with 700 friends on the same ship.

I hope you have a beautiful wedding day Susan and Jason.

It seems like I've known about this wedding for quite a while. I can only imagine how it feels for you both.

Congratulations and best wishes.

Hey Kevin
Thank you!! 8 days to go !! :bride: The planning has been stressful, fun, and exciting all at the same time. Just a few finishing touches and we are ready to go.

Hi John :wave2:

If I had a dime for every time I said that :banana: I'd have about 20 cents

I had shoulder reconstruction a few years ago so I feel your pain. Good luck. :)

Ick, you are a train wreck! Seriously, how bad did it get before you had to go in? Mine is annoying all the time, but I'm more afraid of the surgery to get it fixed.

Hiya handsome :wave2: I miss you. Can Jennie and I come to visit?

Eta: This is Paul, didn't realize I was logged in as Alicia....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

This is really Alicia, I'm just goofing around

ANYTIME! I don't care if its Paul or Alicia....just not both :rolleyes1

No Susan. She plans on being back in the Virgin Islands by early December. I'm doing this one solo.

As solo as one can get with 700 friends on the same ship.

How much are you charging Deb for the overnights? :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter