• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Smile today...you woke up!!

This is great! Thanks for the bump up on it!

Have a WONDERFUL weekend! :)

I hope you have a great weekend too! I'm so glad its Friday!! I'm going to relax!!! I'm cleaning out my kitchen....hubby did some rewiring...and new lights....YAAAAH!...It's dark in my kitchen any more....

Thank you for the reminder Dan! I have gotten a little lost latley and this helped.:)

Jen

Oh I am so glad you bumped one of my favorite posts ever. I printed this one out the morning you posted it about 1 1/2 years ago and even though I have moved several times at work, it still hangs in my cube. When I am down, I look at it and it helps keep me grounded. Who'd have thought one post could do so much? :)

Thanks again and I hope you and everyone have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend!

Thanks Dan! Today is mom's 80th birthday, so it's somewhere around her 29,200th day! And we're hoping to make it a special one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter