• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Smile today...you woke up!!

Dan Murphy

We are family.
It's Friday, you are alive and reading this. Not a bad start!!!!!!
dance2.gif

Yeah, I know, it would be better to be listening to it there, but the DIS is a pretty good place to get us between our visits.
Dizznysmile.gif
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Keep those you need to in your thoughts, say hello to a stranger, hug a loved one.
remybussi.gif
If you want to talk about someone, say something nice about the person.
xyxthumbs.gif
Wear your sunscreen, do your prayers, or whatever you do. Thank Somebody, if you wish, for your good fortune and to alleviate others' misfortune.
verlegen.gif
I am pleased and happy to know you all and to have met so many of you...and look forward to meeting many more.
jump.gif

Take care and enjoy the moment.
coffee.gif

IMPORTANT--this thread is actually from July '01, update on page 3 and 4

<EMBED src=http://worldzone.net/travel/danmurphy//zipadeedooda.wav loop=3 hidden=true autostart=TRUE height=0 width=0></EMBED>

Well, Dan, I haven't woke up yet today, since I haven't gone to bed yet but, lovely closing thoughts this evening for me!;)

You have a great weekend as well! See ya next weekend ;) :)

Oh Dan, that is so sweet!!
I am just now heading off to bed, so this was so sweet to read, right before going to bed! Thanks!!
You have a wonderful weekend as well!!:)

Ummm....you're about 12 hours too early for me, Dan. ;)

The sentiments are very nice though. I'll have to read this again when I wake up tomorrow.

Still awake but still thankful to be here at home rather than work!

Well, I was about to say that you were up early Dan, but just up late, I see:)
I'm the one who seems to be up early.

Thanks for the wonderful words, and I'll try to take them to heart.

I hope to meet you someday too!!

Good Morning Dan! It was SO great to meet you!!! Hope you have a great weekend! (see you in a week!)

The great thing about this is it is so heartfelt. You're just one of the good guys, Dan! :)

Thanks for the perfectly lovely and timely sentiments.

Good morning Dan, what a wonderful post to read so early. Hope you have a great weekend as well.

Yikes, you just reminded me.......I forgot to put sunscreen on DS who left for cub scout camp just a few minutes ago!!

:(

Mornin' Dan!! It's bright and sunny out, I have a cat on my lap and I'm sitting here on the DIS with a cup of coffee!!! Now this is what I call, Summer!!!!!:) :bounce:

Have a great weekend!! We're heading up north, Sunday!!!

Morning Dan :sunny:

Yeahh...I woke up! Thank God for small favors!

Have an awesome and productive day everyone!

Good mid-morning everyone! Thank you Dan for the beautiful reminder! Oh, and thank you for the music too! It's perfect for this thread and this perfect morning! Have a great weekend Dan! have a great weekend everyone!

Thank you! And, let's not forget.....

Before falling asleep tonight, give thanks for the day you had. Whether it was a good day or bad day, sunny or rain...you were alive!

I woke up... I have a cup of Starbucks in hand... and the DIS is here for me too. I am facing a fairly quiet and productive day at work too... so life is good all around. Even better... I will get to go pick up my DD from Spokane tomorrow! YES!!!! Life IS good!

and that's a good reason to celebrate Dan!! I'm alive and well!! Happy Friday everyoneeeeeeee!!

Words to live by!

Let's ALL have a great day!

Thank you Dan for such wonderful sentiments! It put a smile on my face this morning. I only regret that I cannot hear the music for some reason:(
But alas, I am alive and well. The sun is shining. And I have so much to be thankful for!

Have a fantastic Friday everyone!!!

{{{smiling}}} Good Friday Morning Dan and fellow DIS'ers. It's a great day in Boise, Idaho. And I'm just happy to be alive.

:) Have A Fantasmic Day And An Even Better Weekend! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter