• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Smile today...you woke up!!

Thanks Dan! It is raining here and all the babies are watching Nick and it feels like the Sat. mornings I grew up with.... Life is good.:)

Good morning Dan and everyone from the Rocky Mountains. The sun is out, there is still snow atop Pikes Peak and Mount Evans (hi Mom & Dad), and it looks to be a good day. Be even better around 3:00 when I get off work! ;)

Everybody have a wonderful weekend!

Good morning Dan and to everyone. Thanks for the wonderful reminder Dan! I printed out what you wrote and will post it in my cube (where I will need it most ;) )

Well, I made it through most of the day, so it was a good one for me. Just have to make it about 4 hours more. :D

Yes it was a beautiful day!! Hope yours was great too!:)

What wonderful words Dan, thanks for posting.

Lisa

I had a DIS friend of mine somehow find this thread, from last July. She said it made a huge difference for her the day I posted it and she has it posted on her wall at work because for whatever reason she needed it that day. She goes on to say that it's been hanging in her cube since then and she reads it often. She says she have moved cubes/floors/buildings 3 times since then and she still has it in very good shape.

I thought it a nice one to pass on again, just remember, go to work tomorrow, even though it says that it is Friday, it is only Thursday today. Darn!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!! :D

Well its afternoon now but GOOD AFTERNOON to you too Mr. Murphy!

I can say Thank you for my Chicago Mickey that is hanging on my shelf in my bathroom...makes me think of you and your smile every morning.

Bet I'm not the only one with that Chicago Mickey:D

My Chicago Mickey hangs from my rear-view mirror in my fire truck :D . He got to leave his post for a long weekend to DISneyland, and he'll probably leave his post again to go to WDW in April, but for the most part, he stays put. Puts a smile on my face each and every day. :)

Happy Day Everyone. :)

As you know, Dan, every single day has become very precious to me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter