• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Smile today...you woke up!!

Thanks Dan :D

I was happy to finally find this thread again! It really brightens my day to read it at work when I need a good smile :)

Thank You, Dan! :D

And Thanks to your DIS Pal who found the thread for us to enjoy, now. :D

I didn't see this one when you originally posted it, so I was really pleasantly surprised by it today. :) [Although I was originally a little confused why the post date said July 2001. I thought the bds had really gone nuts. LOL]

Thanks again, Dan! :) This is a WONDERFUL thread!!!!!

Thank goodness I read through this thread, I thought the new meds I am on, were doing a job on me. I was going to go back to bed...lol.

Thank you, I needed this today! HUGS to you my friend!

Thank you Dan! Very true words to live by. So inspirational. :)

An excellent sentiment to remember, thanks Dan :)

Those were some of the nicest words I've read today!

Thanks for bumping it back up for us!:)

You have a great weekend as well!

You have absolutely no idea how I needed to read this thread today. One of the worst, down days of my life. Thanks for reminding me what I do have to be thankful for.:)

Thanks Dan!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY needed this today also. I have a post about how I screwed up today with registering my dd for preK.I was feeling VERY DEPRESSED about it all and this has me feeling better.

You are such a special person and I hope I get to meet you one day. You are so caring and I think of you as an angel here on earth. I have been having alot of problems at work and some things going on at home also and with what happened today I was really bummed. I am glad you reminded me to appreciate that I am alive.!!Thanks....Sheila

Seems like not much has changed on the CB after all!!:D Thanks Dan...that's a keeper!

Jodie

What a great reminder of what life is about! Thank you for being you and reminding us of the simple things in life that can be taken for granted. {{hugs}}

Wow! Here I was letting some things bother me and get me down but this thread puts it all back into perspective. Thanks Dan! :)

How about again on this? We still should be smiling that we awoke today.
aktion069.gif
If you need to paint a face, make it a smile face.
allesmoegliche040.gif
Surprise your family and/or fellow workers/students or whomever with a smile today.
allesmoegliche044.gif
Hope you all have a great day and wonderful weekend.
natur011.gif

(originally post two years ago, but worrth a repeat)

Happy Friday my friend!

(I don't think I need sunscreen today though!:p )

Hey, am I still mofred somewhere on this thread? I'll have to go back and look.

Nope. darn. I know I saw this thread when you posted it.

Thanks Dan! You always bring a smile to my face, I hope one day to return the favor! Thanks for being such a great friend to all of us.

Thank you Dan, and helenabear, for this special gift today. It's nice to be reminded that sometimes my problems really aren't problems at all, just minor annoyances that are blown out of proportion.

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter