September Exercise Challenge

45 minutes more - walking and playing with the dog in the park! Loads of fun, and good exercise too!!! And - finally - half way!!! Hooray!!!! :cool1: :banana:

50 min on bike, and 10 min crunches and arm weights new total 860/1200

kkevcamsmom said:
Last night was 71 mins and this morning another 70 for 141 mins.

My new total is: 1040/1000....

WHOO HOOO!!! I made it!!!

YES :banana: :cool1: :cheer2: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Guess I will have to up my minutes next month :thumbsup2

I am so excited! More good news, I am walking in my first 5K on Sunday :)

My DH and DD are running (DH 1/2 marathon, DD 5K), so it's a family event. My wonderful IL's are watching the two youngest for us. Wish us all luck!

Lori

Way to go on meeting your goal!!! :cool1: :thumbsup2 :yay:

I am at 500/1200. I have come to the conclusion that I won't make goal this month but I plan to get as close to it as possible! Everyone's doing so great! WTG!!! :)

60min. of Taebo this morning. Total is 1540/1400.

Keep up the great work everyone!! :sunny:

Just updating my total. I am at 465/800.

I finally made it over the half way point!

35 minutes skating on Tues.
60 minute hockey game Wed.

650/1000

45 min FIRM tape and 25 min bike =70 min for new total 930/1200

60min. on the treadmill today of interval training. Total is 1600/1400. I'm not sure if I'll be able to update again this month, but I'm hoping to one or two more times before WDW.

Great work everyone!! :banana:

40 minute TM on Wednesday
30 minutes walking Thursday
45 minutes today on treadmill

OK, let me get caught up! Did 315 min since last Friday. That DL 1/2 marathon certainly helped! Brings my total to 860/1000.

I'm up tp 1096/1200 after my 10 mile walk tonight.

Not good weather for running the last few days, lots of rain here. But I did manage an hour yesterday in between the drizzle. 990/1400 :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter