September Exercise Challenge

My total for the week is 220 so that makes a total for the month....

410/900 :cheer2: I need to stay on track and I will be able to make it.

90 minutes "power walking" while DD refereed 2 soccer games today. They have a very nice trail all around the park. :sunny: 800/1400

It's been a crazy week...I did 20 minutes on my bike and then 20 minutes strength on Wednesday, so 250 so far...hopefully this week I'll have more time...this last week was crazy, with an open house at one school on Monday, and instrument testing for the elementary kids on Tuesday and Thursday nights. I felt like those were workouts in and of themselves, but alas...

DH bought me a new bike, and I did 75 min!!! New total 660/1200.
Finally more than half way! :cool1:

I skipped working out on Friday but did 90 mins on the TM on Saturday.

New Total: 832/1000

Lori

Hubby and I went on a 65min. walk today. We're getting ready for tackling Epcot in a few days! ;) Total is 1275/1400.

I did another 65 min on the bike :banana: for a new total of 725/1200!

I'm at 425/900. Did a 5k charity event today which was good. I was the organizer. DD and I wogged it together so the pace was slower than I would have done otherwise, but it was great to do it together.

Dh and I went on a 25min. walk tonight. The weather was just wonderful today, that we just had to get out instead of working inside! Total is 1300/1400.

I made it to the halfway point this morning on my walk with the dog. 450/900. Yes, I can make my September goal! :thumbsup2

Please add 310 minutes for me this weekend! I did the DL 1/2 yesterday, plus did some extra walking on Fri. & Sat.

Will probably take the next few days off to recover.

Terri
632/1000

CONGRATS on the DL 1/2!! :thumbsup2
I just can't bring myself to run unless I'm being chased!

60 minutes of skating
60 minutes of hockey this weekend
brings me to 555/1000

60min. of interval training on the treadmill today. Total is 1360/1400.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter