September Exercise Challenge

Add 120 for Friday, Saturday, and Monday!

Wendy

I got in 30 minutes today, bringing me up to 375/800.

Keep up the good work everyone! :)

67 mins on the TM today. Wanted to hit 4 miles :)

New total: 899/1000

Everyone is doing a wonderful job!!! Keep up the hard work :thumbsup2

Lori

Well, I fell off the exercise wagon last week since dd and I were both sick and I was busy with school. So I am way behind where I should be. I can still make my goal but I will have to work out every day for the rest of this month and work out hard to make it. I don't know if I will or not but I am going to try my best. Every little bit helps anyway!

I am officially back on track as of today and did get a 70 min. workout in! :thumbsup2 My new total is: 420/1200

I did 35 min on the bike, then remembered tomorrow is my rest day and did another 40 min on the TM adding 75 min for new total 800/1200, 2/3 of the way there :banana:

60min. of Taebo today. Total is 1420/1400! I can't believe I met my goal!! I still have 4 more days left before we go. I'm in shock! :teeth:

50 minutes walking/jogging today. 910/1400 :sunny:

Congrats CJK! I don't think I've ever made goal this early in the month. I'm usually down to the wire! You did great :thumbsup2

Everyone is doing so great!

I have been in DL but did manage to get in a little exercise:
Week 9/14 to 9/18 - 383 minutes.

Hey includes my 1/2 marathon - hope that counts as exercise, felt like it to me!!

60min. of interval training on the treadmill today. Total is 1480/1400.

Last night was 71 mins and this morning another 70 for 141 mins.

My new total is: 1040/1000....

WHOO HOOO!!! I made it!!!

YES :banana: :cool1: :cheer2: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Guess I will have to up my minutes next month :thumbsup2

I am so excited! More good news, I am walking in my first 5K on Sunday :)

My DH and DD are running (DH 1/2 marathon, DD 5K), so it's a family event. My wonderful IL's are watching the two youngest for us. Wish us all luck!

Lori

I walked for 33 minutes yesterday and another 60 minutes this morning puts me at 703/1200 :cool1:

ETA: jsut sqeezed in another 24 minutes - 727/1200

adding 120 more minutes today: 60 in the gym and 60 walking outside afterwards. :) My total is 780/1200 so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter