September Exercise Challenge

Please add another 30 minutes to my total bringing me up to 495/800.

:)

Please add 45 minutes for me today. Did lower body weights and walked some.

Terri

677/1000

80 minutes total for today. 50 running this morning, 30 walking this afternoon.

New total 1070/1400 :sunny:

Edited later to add, my friend called this evening and wanted to walk, so I got in another 60 minutes!! Total now: 1130/1400. Getting close!! :sunny:

I'm at 1196/1200. I will finally meet my goal for the second time since joining these.

Haven't checked into the thread, but I have been moving (not as much as I'd have liked, but at least it's some)

I'm up to 603/900

Got in a 30 min walk w/ the family and then another 30 on the bike for a new total of 1040/1200. I'm hoping to do something later, but It seems I have finally caught the crud that's been going around. :scared:

Haven't been on lately, I did 60 mins on the TM on Friday and took Saturday off. Sunday I walked the 5k in 50 mins, a personal best!!!! :thumbsup2

Now I have to brag a bit:

My DD ran the 5K in 25 mins and my DH ran the half marathon (his first :) ) in 1 hr and 38 mins!!!

So my two days would add up to: 110 mins

New total: 1210/1000

Lori

I finally pulled myself away from the fantasy football stat tracker long enough to take a 30 minute walk. 695/900

I set my goal lower this month because we were going to be travelling and I was afraid I wouldn't get much exercise in. The good news is that I was wrong! We had a very active vacation! I was so tired at night that even the caffeine didn't keep me awake!

As of 9/15 I had reached my goal of 1500 min. I was at 1640/1500!

My usual goal is 2000 min. I just missed that on 9/18, and reached 2110 min on 9/19.

Currently I am at 2500 min! I need to keep moving because I just finished signing up for the Komen Race for the Cure at AK on Oct 7, and I am far from ready for that! Ummmm, could it have something to do with all those exercise goals I ahve missed all summer???? Yep, that would be it! Time to get back in training! Too late to do much for this race, but every little bit will help! :sunny:

I'm at 695/900. Which means I need to do about 35 minutes each day this week to meet my goal! YES I CAN as Bob the Builder would say!
Deb

Back from Disneyland, Disney's California Adventure, the Disneyland 1/2 Marathon, and our grand tour of Santa Monica, Hollywood and Warner Brothers Studios.
Lots of minutes of walking racked up:
Friday 9/15 – walking at airports; walking from parking garage to DL hotel; walking around DL hotel-- 60 minutes
Saturday 9/16 – walking around parks (very conservative estimate) – 120 minutes
Sunday 9/17 – walking to start of ½ marathon and around staging areas, stretching (30) + half marathon and walking from finish line to shuttle (215) + walking around park (very conservative estimate (60)
Monday 9/18 – tour of both parks & walking around parks & DTD all day and evening (200)
Tuesday 9/19 – walking around parks and new hotel (180)
Wednesday 9/20 – walking around parks and hotel grounds (180)
Thursday 9/21 – walking Santa Monica beach and pier (30) and Rodeo Drive and mall (90)
Friday 9/22 – minimal walking around Warner Bros Studio (30)

Total – 1195 for vacation week

Total for September so far: 1575/1200.

30 minutes skating on Sat.
60 minnute hockey game Sun.

740/1000
gonnamakeit! gonnamakeit! gonnamakeit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter