Send a postcard from DLP favour

If anyone is going soon, I could really do with a BIG favour.

We are going on 12th March for my Daughter's birthday. At the moment, she doesn't know anything about it and I've come up with a great idea for how to tell her we're going.

As she is nearly 5 she's learning to read, if she could receive a postcard from one of the Disney characters (preferably Minnie!) inviting her to join them in Disneyland Paris for a birthday treat, she'd love it and would be so excited!

So if anyone is in the parks soon and would be able to send a postcard like this, you'd make a little girl and her Mummy very happy!

Please PM me for my details!

Thanks in advance xx

I leave in the morning.

PM me in the next handful of hours and I'll happily do it for you. Just send me name, address and message...

Ryan

We will be going to Paris for Spring break, 4/5/12-4/9/12, and my husband just informed me that he would like to DLP while there. If anyone will be there within the next week could you please mail my children a postcard?

anyone in DLP now or within the next week. would love some fairy god mother magic. could you send my kids, DS10 and DD7, a postcard from Micky and friends to let them know about our spring break trip? We had someone do this for us both times we went to WDW and the kids absolutely surprised. I would love to see the look on their faces when they find out we are going to DLP.

We are planning our trip now and what a novel idea on how to tell the kids we have booked for them to go to disneyland so if anyone would be willing to send my kids a postcard from there telling them of ther forthcoming trip it would be greatly appreciated, i would obviously reimburse any costs incurred, thanks

We are planning our trip now and what a novel idea on how to tell the kids we have booked for them to go to disneyland so if anyone would be willing to send my kids a postcard from there telling them of ther forthcoming trip it would be greatly appreciated, i would obviously reimburse any costs incurred, thanks

When are you going? I'm not going until the end of July, but if it is after that I'm happy to do it :)

You are a star, i will get sorted and drop you an email, let me know what it costs and i will forward you the money first as its too much to ask for you to lay out the money for them both you have been kind enough by helping me out already, thanks once again

I will be at Disneyland Paris March 13 -March 16.
I live near WDW so I can usually help out .

Please let me know if I can be of help.

If anyone is going in the next couple of weeks then I would be eternally grateful for a postcard to our 2 kids DS9 & DD5 inviting them to Disneyland from Mickey and Minnie. Let me know if you can help.

I will be there March 16th-21st if anyone wants some magic sent to their kids :)

We are going to DLP August 1-3.

I would love to get a pre-trip postcard! I love these! We do them when we go to Disney World in Florida. We love to recieve and send them! The kids have a blast!

If anyone is going to be there soon and would be willing to send one, we would be so appreciative!!

disneydarling07 said:

I would love to get a pre-trip postcard! I love these! We do them when we go to Disney World in Florida. We love to recieve and send them! The kids have a blast!

If anyone is going to be there soon and would be willing to send one, we would be so appreciative!!

I can - I'm there on July 20th for a few days and will be glad to send one for you :)

disneydarling07 said:

We are there next week...pm me your address & details and I will try to remember to send you one x

would someone be willing to send my son who is 3 and has learning difficulties a postcard? we are going in October and he loves looking at the castle, so maybe a postcard with the castle on? Im willing to pay any costs and also willing to send postcards out while we are there on October

Hi DDW. I'll be here until Friday and would be happy to send your son a postcard. PM me the details.

DDW I've tried replying to. Your PM twice but it's not showing in my sent items. I'm a bit restricted as I'm using a smart phone here rather than a PC.
It's absolutely fine, I'd be happy to do it and you can return the favour when you're here by sending one to my sister if it makes you feel better.

Still lots of time so send me the details.

xo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter