Send a postcard from DLP favour

Oh bother, had an early night and missed your reply princessmummy! :sad2:

Sent you my details just in case you check in at all! :goodvibes

Thanks for the reply!

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to do one for me.
After reading some requests on here I was wondering if anyone would be happy enough if they're going to DLP soon, to take around a 21st birthday card and get some characters to sign it for me?
I live in Lancashire,North West so anyone who lives close by, you would make another dream come true for being the perfect holiday if you could manage this,
thanks x

Just bumping....!:goodvibes

Really sorry I missed this before we went or I would have been happy to send one for you. I wasn't on here much in the couple of weeks before our trip - too busy with other things:confused3

Really sorry I missed this before we went or I would have been happy to send one for you. I wasn't on here much in the couple of weeks before our trip - too busy with other things:confused3

Ditto - wish I'd seen this before I'd gone. Sorry.

Umm is this still going?? ill be going to DLP the 15 of july and its my little girls first time so i want to make it really special....if any 1 is going over soon would you's be willing to send my little girl a post card?? Pm me if interested...ill gladly return the favor while im there...

Umm is this still going?? ill be going to DLP the 15 of july and its my little girls first time so i want to make it really special....if any 1 is going over soon would you's be willing to send my little girl a post card?? Pm me if interested...ill gladly return the favor while im there...

hi im going next week and i can send a postcard if you want me to just pm your address and and names you want

ill be heading to DLP the 15th of july if anyone wants me to do this for them..just pm me and let me know

Hi everyone !

Is this thread still going on ? :rolleyes1

Can anyone do me a favor an sending my two little daughters a card from DLP ?

It would be a great surprise for them and of course I would do the same, when being in DLP in January.

Thanks to you all :grouphug:

:wizard:

Thorsten

I too would love for postcards to be sent. I would require 2. If anyone would be so generous, then please PM me for details. I'd be most grateful.

I am always happy to return the favour for anyone. Just keep an eye on my tickers for dates when Im there next.

Ryan

We're going 16th-18th November (hopefully!) and would be happy to send a postcard!! :goodvibes

PM me your details if you would like a card, name, address, message etc! :thumbsup2

is there any one that could send a disney princess postcard to our little princess inviting her to DLP to celebrate her birthday please not going till March 5th so no rush x

is there any one that could send a disney princess postcard to our little princess inviting her to DLP to celebrate her birthday please not going till March 5th so no rush x

my DD and I are going 13 - 16 Feb and would be happy to send Elsie a postcard PM me your address and we'll pick out a lovely princess card for her xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter