Send a postcard from DLP favour

Hi so we are off end of may and wondered if anyone needed a postcard sending for birthdays or in anticipation of little ones coming??

We have just received ours from ILOVEDLP and it was fantastic to see the girls faces when they got it so if i can do this for anyone else just pm me (i only come on here once a week so dont worry if i dont answer straight back Lol)

I am in dlp 12-16 April and could send postcards if anyone needs them, just pm me the information, would love to help spread the magic :):):)

hi

is there anyone going to dlp in the near future that would be willing to send a postcard inviting my daughters for their suprise trip in december to dlp please

:santa::yay:

I just got the postcard for my son from Dobbycog and feel like a child again, PIXIE DUST YAHOO, thank you - it is amazing what a huge role this plays in a child's life!!!!:cool1::cheer2:

Just to say I am happy to arrange for Mickey or another character to send a postcard for anyone when I am in DLP next week. We go on Sunday and are there until Friday lunchtime so if you would like one PM me. I will never forget the total delight and amazement on my sisters face when she got the postcard from Mickey and friends that Donald Duck's Wife asked them to send to her. Absolutely priceless! :goodvibes

Just to say I am happy to arrange for Mickey or another character to send a postcard for anyone when I am in DLP next week.

Thank you! :thanks:

My DD would LOVE a card from Mickey or Remy !!:thumbsup2 Will PM you :goodvibes

Hello!!

Big thank you to Anemone for DD's card - so lovely!! :cloud9:

There are only 17 days till Disney according to the many countdown charts around the house and in my office..... so I thought I would see if anyone would like a postcard sent?

We will be there 28th July - 1st August :yay:

PM me your details if you would :goodvibes

Jenny x

We are taking our first trip to DLP in 2 weeks and would love a pixie dust postcard for my girls. Do you think it's too late now? Is there anyone who would be able to help me get one please ?

Hi could anyone please send me one of these for my little girl lexy who is going in feb 2015 for her 5th birthday she would so love it??

thanks

Not going until December, Von, so hopefully someone else there before me will be able to but if not then I'd be delighted. :goodvibes

DDW, she hasn't mentioned it and I haven't seen it in her room in the care home though that doesn't mean it didn't arrive. Wednesday is my day for calling after work so I will ask this evening. x

Hi, if anyone is out there very soon and would be willing to send my lot a postcard from Micky and Minnie please let me know! We'll be there on 14th December and I'd be more than happy to send some for any last minute Xmas or new year's visitors :-)

Hi, is anyone able to help with a postcard?? We go on 19th so only 11 more sleeps for us!
Squeaker, do you think it would arrive in time with Christmas post?
If I can send any for anyone let me know! Than you x

Hi everyone! I would love to have a postcard sent to my girlfriend anytime over the next few months. We are headed to DLP in September for the race
and would love to pay it forward to anyone wanting one sent at that time. Thanks and happy travels to all!

We will be going to DLP on June 16th and would love for somebody that's going before that date to send a postcard to my daughter to get her more excited about this trip and also would like to pay it forward. If anyone can please PM for details.
Thanks a bunch!!

We will be going to DLP on June 16th and would love for somebody that's going before that date to send a postcard to my daughter to get her more excited about this trip and also would like to pay it forward. If anyone can please PM for details.
Thanks a bunch!!
Hi KarJeje5. Would you like to mail a postcard to the U.S. when you go in June? Can I pm you? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!