Send a postcard from DLP favour

pixiepower04

DIS Veteran
Hi there,

We are going to DLRP on Saturday 11th March 2007 and I was wondering if there was a really kind soul out there who is going in the next few weeks and who would be willing to send my children a postcard from Mickey and Minnie urging them to hurry back soon. :goodvibes

This is our last DLRP trip and my children will be creating a memories book of this trip and it would be lovely to have this very special momento. :love:

I know no-one here knows me except maybe Cyrano but I spend 99% of my time on the WDW board and you can check me out there. :cloud9:

Any offers of help would be much appreciated and of course I will send send some money through for you for the hassle.:wizard:

I'm going out on Sunday. PM me your address and I'll do my best to get one to you.

Libby

P.S. and let me know your kids names

Excellent idea :)
If anyone who is going out in May or June would do the same I'd appreciate it for our troops as we are going in July.
I'd be happy to return the favour to the first 3 replies for those going out August onwards :thumbsup2

Hi Reid,

I'll do it for you. I'm going in March and can hold on to them for you until June.

You're only 'up the road' from me so it's no problem, just PM me your details, the name of your bambinos and if you want one for each of them and who their favourite characters so I can try and get them specific ones.
:yay:

I'll send you a PM but they'll be very happy to receive one for them all :)

I'm going in June so can do the same thing for anyone travelling after that.
I think it's a really nice idea:goodvibes

Being really thick here, but how do I write Scotland in French? Obviously I don't want to write Angleterre on the address - so what should I write?

Libby

If anyone is going in August, September or October and would like a surprise postcard from Mickey, the gang or their favourite Disney character just post here and send me a PM.
I'd be happy to send a card to your DD or DS :goodvibes

I have to say a very big thankyou to Libby for sending my children a postcard from Mickey and Minnie.

She very kindly sent a card to each of them and when they got home from school they were jumping up and down for joy.

I can't thank you enough Libby, it really has made the upcoming trip more special.

My DD8 said in utter amazement "How do they know my address and how did they spell my name right", I just said because they know all the children's names and addresses that go to Disneyland Paris, aren't you lucky to get a postcard and yes she started hugging and kissing the card! :rotfl:

I'm sending Cyrano's troup a card when I go next week so this has been a really good idea (Postcard Favour) and am glad I asked and hope that Cryano's troup has the same feeling when they get theirs! :thumbsup2

That is a fabulous idea.:goodvibes

Mods. Could we not have a sticky showing our childrens birthdays so that anyone willing and going to DLRP around that time could PM us and send a card. ?

I would be more than happy to participate for a maximum of say 5 children each trip :thumbsup2

I'm so relieved that they both arrived at last! I'm glad they had the desired result. Have a good holiday.

Libby

Okay we have merged the thank you into the original thread :)
If we post on here requests for postcards, posters can exchange address details by PM.
It would be helpful if sender and receiver could also post on this thread when cards are sent and received :thumbsup2
This way the thread will say up on the board which I suspect will make it more noticable than within a sticky :)

If anyone is going over the next week or two and is prepared to send my daughter a postcard I'd be grateful - she is nearly 15 but I am sure she would still appreciate it :goodvibes

Happy to send any postcards beginning of April in return.

Just a bump to let you know that we have put a link in the "When are you going thread" :goodvibes

Going this Monday, 5th of March and if there's anyone wanting a postcard pm me your addy and kiddies name/s and will send one.

This forum has helped me a lot in planning and would like to return the favour esp if it makes the lil ones happy. :cutie:

Camille

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!