• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

See post 205 pg 14 - Pre-Podcast Cruise Breakfast - Cape May Cafe - 5/10/09

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Way to go team!!!

We've now got all 5 ADR's that we need for right now!!

What a horrid morning to call. Wait time was long, although Jen had it the worst! I can't wait. We're really looking forward to this breakfast.

What a horrid morning to call. Wait time was long, although Jen had it the worst! I can't wait. We're really looking forward to this breakfast.
Wait time was probably long because of all of the podcast cruisers calling in for their ADR's! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thank you everyone who made our ADRs. I made 2 for me for the 7th and 8th and I know I had to wait on hold for quite a while. So I am getting more and more excited about this whole thing. Less than 3 months for my departure date.

Kim

How exciting, can't wait for the breakfast meet :cool1:
We've made are ADR's for pre-cruise as well, and are going to be doing our post-cruise ones soon! :hyper:

Glad it all worked out. :thumbsup2

::MinnieMo :goofy: :donald: and the Cape May staff and are gonna have their hands full that morning :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

cheers,
:flower3:

Thank you Brandi and everyone that made our ADR's! I can't wait to share breakfast with you guys!:thumbsup2

Brandie - Sorry we are late to this party but it is so hard to keep up with you guys and I just found this (thanks, Todd's, I mean chopped liver's thread!) Anyway, if there are any cancellations, I would love to join y'all - it would be 4 adults and 1 child. If there aren't any cancellations, should I try to do an ADR at the same time?

TIA! Stacy

Brandie - Sorry we are late to this party but it is so hard to keep up with you guys and I just found this (thanks, Todd's, I mean chopped liver's thread!) Anyway, if there are any cancellations, I would love to join y'all - it would be 4 adults and 1 child. If there aren't any cancellations, should I try to do an ADR at the same time?

TIA! Stacy

I am pretty sure there is room for a few extra...

ETA: Chopped Liver is only one of the names I have here..........:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Thanks to all of you for making the ADRs. I'm looking forward to seeing many of you for the first time and seeing many of you again. Our fam is very excited about this trip! :wizard:

Hello Gang!

My mom and I will be joining you for breakfast. We have are own ADR. Please add us to your list. Thanks!! :grouphug:

Bill and Patricia

Stacy, I've added your group to my list...and that pretty much fills up the list ADR's now!

If anyone would like to join us at this point, I would suggest making your own ADR for a table at about the same time. We'll have to wing it to see if we can all be seated near each other. If not...I imagine that it's not that big of a deal anyway...
:thumbsup2

I was actually in WDW when this ADR was made....

Thank you!

:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter