• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

See post 205 pg 14 - Pre-Podcast Cruise Breakfast - Cape May Cafe - 5/10/09

scarlett873

<font color=hotpink>Surrounded by true friends<br>
Update with questions - Please see post #205 on pg 14

We have ADR's made for our breakfast!! If you have signed up in this thread as of 5:00pm on Feb 8, an ADR has been made for you. The ADR times are right around 8am. Please make sure that you are at Cape May Cafe by 8am so that we can check in and be seated at about the same time!

And please let us know if your plans change and you can no longer attend so that we can be good DISers and cancel the extra seats when we get closer to the date!!

Cape May Cafe - May 10th - 8:00am

58 so far!

1. Brandie (scarlett873) & Matthew (rhett972)
2. Jaime (tiggerbell) & Shelly (shellyminnie)
3. Jason (aaronmckie) & Shanan (A. Mickey)
4. Chopped Liver, er, I mean Todd (jeanigor) & cabin mate
5. Kim (chirurgeon) & Judy
6. Yvet & Emiel
7. Kathy (kab407) & Ann
8. Kim (tickledtink33)
9. Donna (aGoofyMom), Carl, & Siri
10. Nicole (Madi100), James, Madi, & Emilie
11. klam chowder & DH
12. Michelle (exwdwcm), Jeanie, Nancy, & Jim
13. Robin (robind)
14. Jen (DVCsince02) & Chris
15. Fiona (cdnmickeylover) & Jim
16. Merry Mousketeer (Michael) & Disney Enabler (Carol)
17. aspen37
18. Aaron (ADP), Kim, Anna
19. Dara, Tim, Robbin
20. Chris (crazydisneyman), Kim, Jenny, & Ginny
21. Sharon (Sharon Seattle) & Craig
22. Jackie (chickie), Jeff & Millie
23. Stacy (Disneybridein2k3) & family (4)
24. Cheryl (dis2cruise) +1

Separate ADR's
BillWald

Cool! please add Jason (me) and Shanan (A.Mickey) as well :goodvibes

Add me and my Mom (Ann).

She has no clue on half the things she is gonna be doing onthis trip.:lmao:

Just FYI...I'm not sure how this ADR thing will end up working...i'm not sure if I can do an ADR for a big group like this or not. I'll let you all know as soon as I find out!

Just FYI...I'm not sure how this ADR thing will end up working...i'm not sure if I can do an ADR for a big group like this or not. I'll let you all know as soon as I find out!

I called for you the Disney Dining Reservation line and this is what they told me.

They have space for 50 people and for may 10 you can call for a reservation on febr 9.
The group reservation line is: 407 - 939 77 07.

So for what i understood is the maximum 50.....

I called for you the Disney Dining Reservation line and this is what they told me.

They have space for 50 people and for may 10 you can call for a reservation on febr 9.
The group reservation line is: 407 - 939 77 07.

So for what i understood is the maximum 50.....
Thanks Yvet! I'll try and give them a call later so that I can make sure I understand and don't miss any details...like having to use a credit card to hold the reservation or something. I know that's not normally an issue for Cape May, but if we're trying to hog half the restaurant...:rotfl:

We were planning on doing this meal for this trip. So, if you are okay with kids, we'd love to join. James, Nicole, Madi, Emilie

Do you need park tickets?

We're trying to do things that are accessible to as many people as possible, hence lots of no park admission required stuff. Some of us don't have annual passes nor are related to Scrooge McDuck nor have a money vault to swim in (although all of those would be nice:goodvibes ::yes:::goodvibes ).

count us in too- 4 of us- Michelle, Jeanie, Nancy and Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter