• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

See post 205 pg 14 - Pre-Podcast Cruise Breakfast - Cape May Cafe - 5/10/09

Question I've been wondering about.... What do we tell the CM at the podium when we arrive?

Question I've been wondering about.... What do we tell the CM at the podium when we arrive?
Just tell them you are with the group wearing the white DIS Unplugged podcast shirts! :rotfl:
Good question though since I thought our ADRs were made under different names. I guess just giving them one of the names should be fine.

Alrighty...i've officially got everything into a single spreadsheet...

That was just for you Todd...was it good for you?

I've never dined with such a large group before...can anyone tell me if they will make us wait until everyone is present before they seat us?

Is everyone staying in that general area or will you be able to get there easily?

We've got 5 ADR's under various names at 7:55am, 8:00am, and 8:05am. I think if we all make sure that we are there and ready to be seated by 7:55am, then we should be fine.

Oooh...will they be able to split the bill out amongst the tables? I assume that won't be a problem, although I believe they will add the gratuity automatically, right?

I'm so looking forward to this!! And i'm counting on you guys to ham it up and have FUN with your newly found friends and the characters!! :dance3:

Alrighty...i've officially got everything into a single spreadsheet...

That was just for you Todd...was it good for you?

I've never dined with such a large group before...can anyone tell me if they will make us wait until everyone is present before they seat us?

Is everyone staying in that general area or will you be able to get there easily?

We've got 5 ADR's under various names at 7:55am, 8:00am, and 8:05am. I think if we all make sure that we are there and ready to be seated by 7:55am, then we should be fine.

Oooh...will they be able to split the bill out amongst the tables? I assume that won't be a problem, although I believe they will add the gratuity automatically, right?

I'm so looking forward to this!! And i'm counting on you guys to ham it up and have FUN with your newly found friends and the characters!! :dance3:

You are correct Brandie.

They will automatically add the gratuity.

How will that all work? Assuming we can pay our own bill, will they divide the tip amongst everybody or what?

We're staying at the Swan so getting there won't be a problem for us.

I'm sure that we aren't the first group they've ever dealt with...I'm sure they'll be able to divide out the bills for us including the gratuity. :thumbsup2

Getting excited, I can't wait, I've never done this character breakfast before - it is a character breakfast isn't it? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter