• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

See post 205 pg 14 - Pre-Podcast Cruise Breakfast - Cape May Cafe - 5/10/09

Just giving a little nudge to the top. :)

I already have my outfit all picked out (with my DIS shirt) for breakfast.

Methinks there will be quite a few of us wearing the very same shirt to breakfast that day! :laughing:

Me too!!! :woohoo:

We will all have our uniform on, I'm sure. I know I will. And I got a GKTW shirt for her to wear too.

Kim

I am going to set that aside for after breakfast...because knowing me, I would miss my mouth and spill all down the front of me. So I am going to set it aside and wear something different to breakfast.

I am going to set that aside for after breakfast...because knowing me, I would miss my mouth and spill all down the front of me. So I am going to set it aside and wear something different to breakfast.
Oooooh...rebel!

Todd, I'm glad you said that. I'd better not wear my "white" GKTW shirt to breakfast either. I won't even have to have gravy on my plate - it will somehow still find the front of my shirt!

Oh, just stuff a corner of your napkin down your neck like a bib. We're family, plus I always have shout wipes. ;)

My wife and I just signed up for the Podcast Cruise today and we are now trying to sign up for the activities. Is it too late to sign up for the breakfast? We don't know anyone on the cruise and this sounds like a fun way to meet our fellow cruisers!

Thank you!

Merry Mousketeer (Michael) and Disney Enabler (Carol)

Todd, I'm glad you said that. I'd better not wear my "white" GKTW shirt to breakfast either. I won't even have to have gravy on my plate - it will somehow still find the front of my shirt!

I'm glad you said that too Todd. I don't trust myself. I'm with both of you on this.:goodvibes

My wife and I just signed up for the Podcast Cruise today and we are now trying to sign up for the activities. Is it too late to sign up for the breakfast? We don't know anyone on the cruise and this sounds like a fun way to meet our fellow cruisers!

Thank you!

I just wanted to say Welcome Michael and Carol!!:banana:

Brandie is the keeper of this thread and she knows the headcount, so she will know for sure.

Thank you!

Hi, Michael and Carol!

Tell you what...my DH has decided that a character breakfast is just not going to fly with him...so I'm cancelling, and you can have our spots.

Thanks, Brandie, for organizing this...sorry we can't make it, but looks like your numbers will stay the same!

Thank you!

Welcome to the madness!!! Make sure you join us on the cruise thread stickied at the top of the page! :yay:

Hi, Michael and Carol!

Tell you what...my DH has decided that a character breakfast is just not going to fly with him...so I'm cancelling, and you can have our spots.

Thanks, Brandie, for organizing this...sorry we can't make it, but looks like your numbers will stay the same!
Awwww...Mindy...you'll be missed at breakfast! But i'm sure we'll see you for some fun on a bus...or buffoonery on a bus...or whatever today's name is...:dance3:

I already have my outfit all picked out (with my DIS shirt) for breakfast.

Another member of the wearing my breakfast club. Glad to see I'm not alone.

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome. Plus, a big thank you to Ursala Shadow for allowing us to take her spots at the breakfast. I sure hope we get the opportunity to thank you in person on the cruise.

At Disneyland there is an old saying about it being a place where you meet old friends for the first time. From the warm welcomes we've already received from some of the folks on a couple of the cruise threads, it sounds like we'll be meeting old friends for the first time on this cruise in just a month.

Thank you, again, for making newbies feel welcome!!

Michael (Merry Mousketeer)

Hey Brandie, I think my cabin mate will want to play tagalong to most things...is there room to add one more person?

Todd...i'm sure that's not a problem at all!

I need to get this all together into a spreadsheet...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter