SDFP... Here now. Works! *Read Post #48 and Post #671*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doh - I was on the wrong side! Bathrooms were still closed Monday btw

Was it just me who could not modify the sdfp- did I do something wrong? I should have been able to on the App right - or should I have gone in to Safari?

Most of the bigger attractions had sdfp availability - got Test Track Fri for 5:00ish, TSM 3ish Sunday, and could have gotten Btm or splash Min afternoon (Space early evening)

Plaza messed up my daughters hamburger and gave us 2 Paper FPs which we used to see the new Soarin' - which is Awesome too!
Thanks for the bathroom info.

I haven't been able to modify on the app or a mobile browser for quite awhile now. I think people figured out it changed around mid-May (before that I could do both). I'm surprised you could for a couple days but I know I have a couple people who for some reason (even though they don't have valid tickets) it sometimes lets me even prebook for and make changes. But for the most part these days I always get the error message if I try to change anything with a SDFP. (I can cancel them on the app).

I went in yesterday at 4:30 to Epcot and got Soarin' SDFP's for 5:15! (Yes, I realize someone had obviously just cancelled but it was still great). Always worth continuing to check. We also liked the new Soarin'! Glad it worked out for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter