• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

School Of Disney RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marci: They entered the first scene.

Agnes: They were about to go down the big drop. "Get ready Cynthia. The best parts about to come up!"

Marci: They entered the first scene.

Agnes: They were about to go down the big drop. "Get ready Cynthia. The best parts about to come up!"

Cynthia: She cheered. Then she asked, "What school do you go to? I'm going to be starting at the School of Disney probably tomorrow."

Adrien: "Now it's enjoyable."

OOC I actually didn't go on HM until a few years ago, with my mom and nana. It was so funny, I go on it and have no problem when I'm ten and my big sister still doesn't like it
Marci: "I know."
Cynthia: She cheered. Then she asked, "What school do you go to? I'm going to be starting at the School of Disney probably tomorrow."

Agnes: "Me too!" They went down the hill. She started to scream and grew a tail again. "That was awesome!"

OOC: In case you didn't see them. (if you want one, let me know.)

x.jpg

x.jpg

x.jpg

x.jpg

x.jpg

x.jpg

x.jpg

x.jpg

OOC: You'd think a veteran RPer like myself with 4-8 characters on most if not all of the RPs I participate in would be able to figure out what to do with those characters more than I actually do.

OOC: You'd think a veteran RPer like myself with 4-8 characters on most if not all of the RPs I participate in would be able to figure out what to do with those characters more than I actually do.

OOC: Some of them could be at MK, and Alex and Suzane are just walking around.

OOC: Some of them could be at MK, and Alex and Suzane are just walking around.

OOC: Well, Nat and Jason are still at Art's place, I haven't done anything with Henri but she's a kitten, Tadita is talking to Licorica and the Turner twins are with Roselyn. I'm stuck completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter