School Of Disney RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex: "I was just walking around."

Suzane: "Same here."

OOC: We should probably get Adrien and Marci's date going.

Marci: The ride ended. She excited the Doombuggy.
Adrien: He got out of the Doombuggy. "Well, no ghosts attacked, so that was better than Ariel's." he looked around. "Where to now?"

Hannah: "Alright."

Imogen: She smiled at Jason and Nat, then looked over to Delphin. She said, "Perhaps we should all cool it with this fighting stuff, at least before someone passes out."

Art: Art knew Im had a point and realized that he couldn't stand up just yet, or risk getting light headed after fighting practice.

Imogen: She smiled at Jason and Nat, then looked over to Delphin. She said, "Perhaps we should all cool it with this fighting stuff, at least before someone passes out."

Art: Art knew Im had a point and realized that he couldn't stand up just yet, or risk getting light headed after fighting practice.

Delphin: "Okie doke." She walked over to Art. "Need some help?"

Adrien: He got out of the Doombuggy. "Well, no ghosts attacked, so that was better than Ariel's." he looked around. "Where to now?"

Hannah: "Alright."

Marci: "Yeah, that's true. I wonder where Kat and Mel are now."

Meanwhile....

Kat: "Now what?"

Mel: "I don't know. Maybe we could go on Space Mountain for the heck of it. I mean, we can't do anything fun without the emerald."

Kat: "Whatever." They walked over to Tomorrowland when they ran into Push. (OOC pretend he's out and about this late.)

Push: "Hello girls. What's your name?"

Kat: "None of your business."

Push: "Well hi none of your business!"

Kat: "Shut up." She kicked Push and her and her sister continued walking.

Push: "Ow!"

OOC: I just had to put that.

Meanwhile.....

Marci: "How about the Speedway? That seems safe enough too."

Meanwhile.....

Suzane: "So dudes, what do you think classes will be like?"

Marci: "Yeah, that's true. I wonder where Kat and Mel are now."

Meanwhile....

Kat: "Now what?"

Mel: "I don't know. Maybe we could go on Space Mountain for the heck of it. I mean, we can't do anything fun without the emerald."

Kat: "Whatever." They walked over to Tomorrowland when they ran into Push. (OOC pretend he's out and about this late.)

Push: "Hello girls. What's your name?"

Kat: "None of your business."

Push: "Well hi none of your business!"

Kat: "Shut up." She kicked Push and her and her sister continued walking.

Push: "Ow!"

OOC: I just had to put that.

Meanwhile.....

Marci: "How about the Speedway? That seems safe enough too."

Meanwhile.....

Suzane: "So dudes, what do you think classes will be like?"
OOC lol that's a lot of meanwhiles

Adrien: "Alright," he said. His eyes gleamed. "I bet I could beat you in a race."

Meanwhile...

Hannah: "Some of them will probably be boring, this is school after all... but with you guys here it'll be better."

OOC lol that's a lot of meanwhiles

Adrien: "Alright," he said. His eyes gleamed. "I bet I could beat you in a race."

Meanwhile...

Hannah: "Some of them will probably be boring, this is school after all... but with you guys here it'll be better."

Marci: "Your on."

Alex: "I heard there's this one teacher who doesn't even teach them anything and she just gives them the answers to everything."

OOC: She's talking about Mrs. Roodle (I think that's her name.)

Silvermist20 said:

Alex: "I heard there's this one teacher who doesn't even teach them anything and she just gives them the answers to everything."

OOC: Yes lol

Hannah: She laughed. "Then I think I've found my favorite teacher."

Adrien: They got in line.

OOC Do you know how long I tried to get that pic as my avatar? **facedesk**

Hannah: She grinned, glad that her friends were here.

OOC: I just saved the image, put it into Photobucket, resized it, saved it again, and uploaded it onto here.

Matt: We was walking around when he stumbled into Alex, Hannah, and Suzane. "Oh, hey girls!"

OOC: Matt is my new character, related to Robbie. You might want to read his sign up Cindy.

OOC: I just saved the image, put it into Photobucket, resized it, saved it again, and uploaded it onto here.

Matt: We was walking around when he stumbled into Alex, Hannah, and Suzane. "Oh, hey girls!"

OOC: Matt is my new character, related to Robbie. You might want to read his sign up Cindy.
OOC Okay. I'll read it real quick before posting again

OOC: Page 250!

Imogen: "Art."

Art: Art nodded to Delphin as he saw her come over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!