School Of Disney RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvermist20

ღ Queen Megan ღ
You must sign up before playing! (Link at the end)

Reminder of the rules: No trolling, bullying, etc. Also, only post for your character and nobody else's. If you are going to say something out of character, please put OOC. We will use the same script kind of format that the Collins Institute uses (If you don't know what this looks like, look at the Collins Institute thread)

Again, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! (again, just put them as OOC)

List Of Characters
~Miss Adalaide Karmichael (Miss AK) - teacher
~Marciline Oceana (Marci) - student
~Catherine - student
~Jabeeko - student
~Avalon (Ava) Alori - student
~Mary Jane - student
~Melinda Rootle - teacher
~Rina Cymberline - teacher
~Brynn - student
~Adrien Admon - student
~Adriana (Dree) - student
~Mrs. Treble - teacher
~Jaqui - student
~Delphin - student
~Victoria - student
~Ella - student (IndigoFaith)
~William Rider - student
~Jason - student
~Nat - student
~Mr. William "Will" Hawkins - teacher
~Rosaline - student
~Charlotte (Char) - student
~Ella - student (1elle2)
~Imogen Stone - student
~Miss Wallace - teacher
~Art - student
~Brendan - student
~Scarlet - student
~Saphire - student
~Veronika von Schweetz (Mrs. von Schweetz) - teacher
~Carolina - student
~Erika Leer - student
~Henriette (Henri) O'Malley - student
~Ms. Mariah Odie - teacher
~Licorica von Schweetz - student
~Amanda Saige - teacher
~Melody - student
~Agnes Oceana - student
~Diana Por - student
~Charles Turner - student
~Marian Turner - student
~Tadita Smith - student
~Cynthia LaBouff - student
~Angelina Northwest - student
~Alexa Pines (Alex) - student
~Roselyn Sparrow (Rosie) - student
~Drew - student
~Anna Pennington - student
~Jeremy Moore - student
~Suzane - student
~Hannah Corduroy - student
~Lexi - student
~Li Fen - student
~Rose White - student
~Matthew (Matt) - student

Class Schedule

A Day
~Miss Karmichael - Disney History (Also cheerleading coach and leader of clubs)
~Mrs. Rootle - Geometry (Also volleyball coach)
~Ms. Cymberline - Art (Also track coach)
~Lunch
~Mrs. Treble - Music (Also the conductor of choir, orchestra, and band)
~Mr. Hawkins - Science (Also football coach)
~End of day (The sports and extracirriculars will be at the end of the day)

B Day
~Miss Wallace - Government w/ Disney Style (Also baseball/softball coach)
~Study Hall (supervised by Miss Wallace, held in the library)
~Mrs. von Schweetz - PE (also soccer coach)
~Lunch
~Ms. Odie - Magic (also basketball coach)
~Ms. Saige - Languages (also director of the musical)
~End of day (The sports and extracirriculars will be at the end of the day)

Study Hall Table Assignments
1.Marci, Jaqui, Jason, and Nat
2.Will, MJ, Henriette, and Celine
3.Ava, Erika, Adrian, and Alli
4.Rosaline, Saphire, Brendon, and Adriana
5.Scarlet, Ella, Ella, and Victoria
6.Art, Char, Imogen, and Delphin
7.Cathrine

Gym Class Teams (In case anyone forgets)
~None yet

AND WE BEGIN!

Marci: Marciline Oceana walked into her new school. It was the first day, and she was sure she was going to make a ton of new friends. "I don't know why I had to switch schools just because Ariel is my long lost cousin," she thought to herself. Her first class was Disney History with what seemed to look like a nice teacher, Miss Karmichael. It seemed like her other classmates were related to some strange Disney characters. She knew it would probably be easy to make friends since she didn't have such a hard time at her old school.

Miss AK: The teacher said, "Hello class *tee-hee!* I'm your teacher, Miss Adalaide Karmichael, but please call me Miss Karmichael or Miss K. Let's get to know each other a little bit!" She pointed to Marci.

Marci: She said to the entire class, "Um... hey everybody! I'm Marci, I'm 15, and I'm related to Ariel. She's my long lost cousin. The totes coolest thing about that is that I'm also part mermaid!" Marci definitely felt confident that she'd make a ton of friends.

Miss AK: Miss Karmichael pointed to another student.

OOC: Btw, the grades can be mixed so like Freshmen and Sophomores can be in the same class. Just putting that out there.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=48224999&posted=1#post48224999

Catherine:
Catherine was thrilled to be at a school instead of a private tutor! Sometimes it was lonely alone in the castle. She got called on.
"Hello! I'm Princess Catherine. My uncle is the king of Germany and Sleeping Beauty is related to me from a long time ago. I really enjoy drawing, singing, and horseback riding."

Brit: First day and I'm already late. Great. Hopefully the teacher of... *looks at paper* Disney History won't be mad. *runs down the hall until she gets there* *sighs and opens the door* *sits down at a desk*

Miss AK "Well, I see someone's a little late," she said. "That's ok. It's the first day anyway. So tell us a little about yourself," she said as she pointed to the late student.

Brit didn't hear her, so the teacher called on Mary Jane. Mary Jane didn't hear her, she was off in dreamland (again). Miss Adalaide Karmichael called on her again, this time more sharply. Mary Jane, startled, sat up straight and stared blankly at the teacher. Miss AK repeated herself for the third time. "Oh! I'm Mary Jane...um... and I'm one of Oliver's sisters, adopted into a different family," Mary Jane stumbled.

Then there is another knock at the door. It opens and Jabeeko walks in. He says stumbling, "Is.. this.. Ms... AK's... class?"

OOC: Just another reminder that we are using the same script form that the Collins Institute uses! So if you don't know what that looks like, go to that thread to see it.

Miss AK: She knew this year would be interesting. "I am so happy to be teaching all of you this year! *giggle* Well, does anyone know anything about Disney?" asked the teacher.

Marci: Marci raised her hand and said, "I know that the movie my sister was from first premeired in 1989." She saw Mary Jane looking at her with her little kitten eyes that made it look like she wanted to be her friend. Marci couldn't resist, so she came up to her and said, "Hi, I'm Marci." Another student came up to the both of them.

Catherine:

Catherine saw a cute kitty. And hey, that other girl was introducing, a good time to meet friends. "Hello, I'm Catherine."

OOC: sorry this isn't in color-I'm using it on my phone.

Melanie: Melanie was sitting next to them, just beside the door. She decided that now was the time to introduce herself, if ever. "Hello. My name's Melanie." She was rather shy.

Marci: "Hey Melanie, hey Catherine. Hey, here's an idea," she said, trying to start her popularity. "Let's get to know each other and be friends! Here's a fun fact nobody except my old friends know about me, but I was a cheerleader at my old school and I really hope there's a cheer squad at this school too."

Catherine:
"Sure, I'm excited to meet new friends. This is my first year at a school. If we have a cheer squad I might try out maybe."

The idea of cheerleading was not ideal, but she wanted to make as many friends and have a variety of activites as possible. Most kids got 12 years of school, but she'd only get 4. Before she had a tutor in the castle. She was hoping to convince her father to go to college. Catherine cared more about being a normal kid then training to be a bride to a prince, not of her choosing. Finally going to school was a blessing.

Jabeeko: While all the excitement is going on around the classroom, Jabeeko just sits there. Nobody really see's him, so even though he had trouble with English, he tried to go up to Catherine. He says, "Hi. I am Jabeeko. Related to Stitch." He sits there and waits for an answer and notices that now, everyone is staring at him.

Melanie:
Melanie frowned slightly, as she was rather sorry for Jabeeko. She knew what it felt like to be stared at. "Hello," she said. She hoped to bring the attention away.

Marci: Marci raised her hand and asked Miss Karmichael if there was a cheer squad.

Miss AK: "Of course there is! And the best part, I'M THE COACH! SQUEEEEEEE!" she said excitedly.

Marci: "Catherine, you and I can try out together!" she said to her. She deffinately knew this year would be easy to make new friends, escpecially since, again, she had no trouble at her old school.

OOC: We need more teachers, so if anybody wants to also be a teacher, they can if they want to. Just sign up!

Catherine:
She felt bad for Jabeeko. She wasn't ignoring him eariler, just in conversation with someone else. She finished up her conversation with Marci, "That might be fun. I'll think about it. Nice meeting you!" And headed to Jabeeko. "Hi Jabeeko. Are you excited for the first day of school?"

Avalon Alori: Avalon looked up, her wings quivering as Miss AK talked about cheer squad. She'd like to be on the squad, but then again, she was probably too small. She spoke, more like shouted for her, so Miss AK could hear her. "I know my sister, Rani, isn't well-known. She starred in her first book, Rani in the Mermaid Lagoon, in 2006," she stated.

Mary Jane looked at Catherine and Marci. She wanted more than anything to be their friend. When she saw Marci heading toward her, she suddenly got shy. "Hello Marci," was all she could say. Then they started talking about cheerleading. Mary Jane listened then decided to join in. "I'd like to try cheerleading someday too!"

Jabeeko: He replies, "Yes. I have always loved learning, because I have always wanted to be as smart as Stitch. That is why I am really young for High School." He gives a smile of happiness and friendship, then turns around to walk back to his seat feeling a little more comfortable.

Marci: "It would be really cool if a kitten were on the team!" she said to Mary Jane. Then she looked and saw Jabeeko. She thought he was getting all the attention all of a sudden. "How can he be getting all of the attention!" she thought to herself. "I'm the popular one!"

OOC: I'm going to make Marci not like Jabeeko. Just putting that out there. No hate to spursboy13, it's just that the idea came to me when everyone else was saying in their roles that they were talking to him.

Catherine:
Catherine was happily chatting with the other girls.

OOC: Where is this school located? and Is this a boarding school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter