School Of Disney RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ella: She was bored with homework. Slowly she left her room to take a walk around the castle.

Victoria:She was happy to be riding her horse. She and Merida used to ride horses together all the time.

Cynthia: After the ride had ended and they got Agnes dry, Cynthia wrung out her hair in the gift shop. She said, "Thanks so much for riding with me, sorry about your earring too I didn't know they were your earrings!"

Cynthia: After the ride had ended and they got Agnes dry, Cynthia wrung out her hair in the gift shop. She said, "Thanks so much for riding with me, sorry about your earring too I didn't know they were your earrings!"
Agnes: "Your welcome. And it's ok." She saw their picture by the photopass area. Her face was hysterical. She decided to buy it.
Hannah: "This is so cool, we're all going to the same school!"

OOC I am now having moxed feelings on Leo, may call him off...

OOC: Who's Leo?

Suzane: "Sweet!"

OOC: The people on the show that my mom's watching have the last name of Cipher.....

Agnes: "Your welcome. And it's ok." She saw their picture by the photopass area. Her face was hysterical. She decided to buy it.

OOC: The people on the show that my mom's watching have the last name of Cipher.....

OOC: Leo Pines, related to Dipper.

Lol thats weird.

OOC Original plan for Dipper's brother. I don't think I'll do it though

Hannah: "Anyone else from Gravity Falls here?"

OOC That's creepy :O I think Bill's voice is funny i don't know why

Hannah: "Aww, man.."

Alex: "Yeah." She changed the subject. "Apparently, tomorrow night is when all the characters that we're related to come to the school. That means that Dipper, Mabel, Soos, and Wendy will be here!" Then she realized something and sighed. "And Pacifica."

Rose: She waited for a while impatiently at the table."Mom, when will Fen come?"

Rose's Mom:"Soon. I need to go shopping. If she comes while I'm gone-"

Rose: "I'll show her around," finished Rose. Fen was going to stay with them during the school year. Rose watched her mom leave. Then she started to play with her pet dog when she heard a knock.

Fen:She smiled when she saw Rose open the door. "Hi, I'm -"

Rose:"Mulan and Shang's daughter right? I'll show you around the house and your room as well." She led Fen around the house..

Alex: "Yeah." She changed the subject. "Apparently, tomorrow night is when all the characters that we're related to come to the school. That means that Dipper, Mabel, Soos, and Wendy will be here!" Then she realized something and sighed. "And Pacifica."
Hannah: "Sweet!" She rolled her eyes. "Forget Pacifica and Angela, we'll just party without them."

Rosie: she was bored and started climbing a tree. "I can't wait till my father gets here. I can finally beat him for tricking me info leaving all the rum onboard. That filthy bilge rat."

Imogen: She sat down next to Art, feeling proud. "You've accomplished-"

Art: Art took a sip of his water, interrupting Im. "No lectures."

Imogen: "It isn't a lecture. I'm not your father, Art."

Art: "As I am aware. I know you're not, but-"

Imogen: "I'm congradulating you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter