Scary Weekend at the Fort

Looks like Disney is one step ahead. I read that they were selling these at the Flower & Garden show, except in pink.
mickeyflamingo.jpg

Looks like Disney is one step ahead. I read that they were selling these at the Flower & Garden show, except in pink.
mickeyflamingo.jpg

I have one of those pink ones, but my DW would kill me if I painted it green. So Ill start with a cheap one for now and eventualy buy her a new one of those and paint the old one.

Do we need a new thread for nothing but Flamingos????

mickeyflamingo.jpg

They are selling them again at the Fort, we saw them the other day. When I bought mine earlier this year they were at the outlet. I think they are adorable.

Really, they have them at the Fort, how much? What outlet is that?

Ive seen them at the Prime 1 outlet, I believe its the name of it. The one just off I4 there by Disney. There is a Disney outlet store there. But, the last time I was there (bout 2/3 weeks ago) they were out of them. They did have the FW tire covers though.

They are selling them again at the Fort, we saw them the other day. When I bought mine earlier this year they were at the outlet. I think they are adorable.

We bought two of them when we were there, but one took a dive and broke on the concrete. They are so fun!

I think the decorations are awesome :) It seems like with a lot of the FW campers decorating together like that,it would foster an amazing sense of camraderie with each other :) I bet the trick or treators really liked it too!

Is there a link to more decoration pictures at the Fort? I've heard that the Christmas decorations are amazing, too!

These are amazing! Can you just walk around and check out the campsites there? What if you aren't staying at the Fort? We'll be down right after T'giving and I really want to go see the Christmas decorations!

I havent been online in a long time and the first thread i find - is this one - hot damn - i love it! I have missed you guys! I will be back halloween 2011 so you can be certain there will be tacky - oh yes - duck tape tacky - in all its glory!

I havent been online in a long time and the first thread i find - is this one - hot damn - i love it! I have missed you guys! I will be back halloween 2011 so you can be certain there will be tacky - oh yes - duck tape tacky - in all its glory!
Wow, Whipperwhirl! Long time no hear. How've you been?

We are doing well - Thanks for asking. I hope you and yours are all doing well! Im just getting my disney groove on - starting to plan another trip next October. I was hoping to slide in a last minute christmas trip this year but Im not having any luck getting a site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter