DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

OK that was really awesome looking! :wizard:

my only question is, with all that stuff in your campers, how do you have room for your family & clothes & supplies? :confused3...LOL...

We could not be there for Halloween so thanks for posting such great pictures, now we have another reason to go to the Fort!!!!!!!!

Wow..thanks for sharing some great examples of what looks to have been a great HallowFiend! :thumbsup2

my only question is, with all that stuff in your campers, how do you have room for your family & clothes & supplies?
That's the first thing that crossed my mind.

It was my first time visiting on Halloween and I was amazed. I can only imagine what it's like at Christmas time.

That is just AWESOME - and terrific pics!

Now I REALLY can't wait to be there for Halloween next year. :hmghost:

It was my first time visiting on Halloween and I was amazed. I can only imagine what it's like at Christmas time.

You wouldn't even believe it.

You definitely have to see it first hand.

We'll be there through the week after Thanksgiving. The bulk of the decorations will likely be up by then - come on by! :santa:

Looks so fun! Did you have a picture of the winning site? They are all so good.....looks like everyone puts a lot of time and thought into the decorations.

Where can you buy the hitchhiking ghosts? I saw them last year too and looked everywhere for them! They are my favorite! :goodvibes

Why would Disney not allow this?
For them it is free exterior decorating.
It just shows a passion for The Fort, Disney Characters, Holidays and just plain fun.
What does it hurt to have a good time and share it with others?
You don't have to participate but you can still enjoy!

It just shows a passion for The Fort, Disney Characters, Holidays and just plain fun.

:thumbsup2

I've been going to Disney World since it first opened. I grew up going to the Fort. I can tell you definitively that in the 70s and 80s, Disney wouldn't allow this.

Times change, I guess.

Disney was always very guarded about its manicured, polished appearances in the 70s and 80s. We've turned what was a very nicely themed, quaint, and charming campground into a high rent trailer park.

Walt's vision was to allow people to escape their tired, mundane world for a little while. He went to great lengths to conceal the real world's "ordinariness" from his guests.

I suppose the corporate suits don't care about that as much.

I've been going to Disney World since it first opened. I grew up going to the Fort. I can tell you definitively that in the 70s and 80s, Disney wouldn't allow this.

Times change, I guess.

Disney was always very guarded about its manicured, polished appearances in the 70s and 80s. We've turned what was a very nicely themed, quaint, and charming campground into a high rent trailer park.

Walt's vision was to allow people to escape their tired, mundane world for a little while. He went to great lengths to conceal the real world's "ordinariness" from his guests.

I think that I should be offended!!!! High rent trailer park??

Times change, I guess.

You've probably already figured out that you're gonna get flamed for this opinion.

I personally agree with you. We were at the Fort this past week. The "decorating" at some of the campsites passed up "fun" and headed toward "trashy." :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter