Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package - Opening October 1

Personally, i would not spend the money as the angle is totally wrong and you miss the projections in the "stargate".
Based upon the reviews of both fireworks dining packages all over the net I totally agree with you and others whose primary objective is to maximize the view of the projections over all else. I too initially booked the dining package with that as my primary objective, actually as my expectation. However, after considering the reviews, my motivation to keep the fireworks package is different now. I understand that the view is not perfect - and could vary depending on where we are seated. However, we want to go to the restaurant anyway (looking forward to it), and we are looking forward to enjoying the fireworks during dessert - even without a perfect view of the screens/barges that are part of the how, sipping on our drinks on an uncrowded patio vs. within a large crowd. With that said, I totally understand your viewpoint, as there are plenty of other "paid extras" at Disney World that I would not pay extra for because doing so is not a good cost/benefit decision for me.

Those reasons make perfect sense. And the restaurant is very good.
Enjoy.
Thank you! I forgot to mention, we will be in Epcot two other nights, so we'll have opportunities to check out the show from other vantage points as well - so we'll have our dining package and see it too! ; )

Anyone do the package with food allergies? (gluten and dairy).

Are there heaters if it gets cold?

Anyone do the package with food allergies? (gluten and dairy).

Are there heaters if it gets cold?
I foudn this on the net - said the article was last updated in August 2021: "When it’s cold outside, Rose and Crown Cast Members let down a clear plastic wall shield around much of the outdoor seating and place tall lamp heaters close to the tables. "

We were there sunday night, we sat on the upper deck and they had every other heater on, they were located on the ceiling above us.

With this R&C fireworks package, do guests stay seated at their tables for the fireworks? Do people end up standing and blocking views of other patrons? We love the fish and chips, so if we can get that along with alcohol AND a fireworks view, it would be worth trying to get the ressie.

People on the package eat outside. If your seat is blocked by the overhang or you want you can move down to the lower deck. Might someone stand in front of you, yes. But they usually sit at the tables below or they would have to be extremely tall to bother your view.

Can anyone tell me if they are booking this 60 days out yet? My 60 day mark is coming up and looking at dates just prior, I see no availability. But I don't know if that is because it is sold out, or it they just haven't made most of April available yet? Anyone know?

I was able to book but with Disney resort reservations, it was on the days where I had 60+10 advantage. It does go quick. Keep checking and try different dates. I should have easily been able to get a Monday night, but for some reason, that never showed, whereas the Friday and Sunday night previous to that did have availability.

If the reservation for the package automatically says ‘8.15’, what time would people recommend we actually turn up? Are the tables pre-allocated or is it first come first served for the best views?

There are not a ton of seats for this so they do book quickly. Also, if you show up a few minutes before 8:15 you will be fine. Your seat is pre-allocated so you will be seated when your table is ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter