Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package - Opening October 1

Thanks all for the review. We have the Rose and Crown dinner package tonight but I’m not sure what time we’re supposed to check in. Does anyone have any info on that thanks

Thanks all for the review. We have the Rose and Crown dinner package tonight but I’m not sure what time we’re supposed to check in. Does anyone have any info on that thanks
I think it's 9 PM - but I would probably be there about 8.45. They'll probably want you to utilize virtual check in...

I attended Spice Road’s fireworks dinner on Sat night. I will say service was slow and not perfect. But as we know, Disney is facing a service shortage and there are many in training so some patience is key.

Check in is at 8:45 if your ADR is at 9. They seated us at 9. There are only 7 tables!!! That’s why it’s so hard to get a ressie. One table for 6, 3-4 tables of 4, and remainders are table for two. Tables for 4 and up are closest to the water. There’s a rope that divides the rest of restaurant so no one can sneak in. Everyone stayed seated in our area during the show. All tables are pre-assigned, so there’s no advantage to checking in early.

The food was quite delicious and filling. There were maybe 6-8 options to choose from. You get to pick two. There’s a dessert platter with a almond sugar cake/cookie, a brownie, and something like baklava. They’re sweetened with honey. There’s a choice of drinks. You must stick to options provided on the special menu. With the slower service, I was able to order two flutes of Cava. That was probably enough for me anyway!

Sorry, I neglected to take a pic of the menu. I did take a few pics. Dinner is first. Dessert comes midway during the show. You have time post Harmonious to finish.

The view is pretty good. For me, after walking around the parks, it was just lovely to sit and enjoy the show without having to be in crowds and find a spot long in advance. Given the price point, I would probably not do this again, but I liked having a full meal as opposed to the dessert parties.

View:

Here’s the spiced chicken. Not spicy.

The lamb:

The spicy shrimp. It had a kick.

And the hummus fries:

We did this package on 10/2. Check in started at 8:15PM.

Epcot fireworks packages…

best food: Rose and Crown.
best view: Frozen (if they bring it back)

Hi, I did this package with seven guests on Saturday, October 2 at the Rose & Crown. Check in started at 8:15PM. Seats are pre-assigned. We were sat in a row (side by side) at 3 separate tables on the lower level with our backs towards the upper level. I'm not sure everyone in my family enjoyed sitting this way since it was the last meal of our nine day trip but we thought the fireworks view made up for it. Sharing as an FYI for other larger parties.

I attended Spice Road’s fireworks dinner on Sat night. I will say service was slow and not perfect. But as we know, Disney is facing a service shortage and there are many in training so some patience is key.

Check in is at 8:45 if your ADR is at 9. They seated us at 9. There are only 7 tables!!! That’s why it’s so hard to get a ressie. One table for 6, 3-4 tables of 4, and remainders are table for two. Tables for 4 and up are closest to the water. There’s a rope that divides the rest of restaurant so no one can sneak in. Everyone stayed seated in our area during the show. All tables are pre-assigned, so there’s no advantage to checking in early.

The food was quite delicious and filling. There were maybe 6-8 options to choose from. You get to pick two. There’s a dessert platter with a almond sugar cake/cookie, a brownie, and something like baklava. They’re sweetened with honey. There’s a choice of drinks. You must stick to options provided on the special menu. With the slower service, I was able to order two flutes of Cava. That was probably enough for me anyway!

Sorry, I neglected to take a pic of the menu. I did take a few pics. Dinner is first. Dessert comes midway during the show. You have time post Harmonious to finish.

The view is pretty good. For me, after walking around the parks, it was just lovely to sit and enjoy the show without having to be in crowds and find a spot long in advance. Given the price point, I would probably not do this again, but I liked having a full meal as opposed to the dessert parties.

View:
View attachment 610114
View attachment 610117

Thank you for all the great information! I can't tell- could you see the big center piece that had projections on/in it? While I am more interested in the Rose and Crown menu, the view quality may be the deciding factor for us.

Thank you for all the great information! I can't tell- could you see the big center piece that had projections on/in it? While I am more interested in the Rose and Crown menu, the view quality may be the deciding factor for us.

edit: Sorry didn’t catch you were asking about Spice Road views. My comments below are about R&C.
———
You cannot see the center rings projections from this viewpoint.

My family loved it. I was mixed on it, probably because I put the money down for it.. lol. If the view is most important to you, then may want to stake out your own spot. You are close to it, just a side view of the circle so you don’t get the projections in it. I watched the video the DIS did of Harmonious, and I while did miss those projections in the circle (and a few above it), it was still nice to have the full meal and drinks served to you, and the dedicated place to sit to watch on the edge of the lake without trying to squeeze into a spot with others. You do get a good view of the video screens on two of those side barge things. I feel better about it after watching the direct view video. Yeah, it would be nice to have to see it from the direct/main viewpoint, especially for the premium price paying, but I am glad we did it. With the price though, it is probably a one and done for us (ditto with Space 220 and MK fireworks dessert party).

We arrived just before 9 on 10/1. I think we were the last to arrive that night. The kids wanted to get in a couple rides before the show, which was easy to do since a lot of people were staking out spots. We did get our apps and entrees prior to the show and didn’t feel rushed or that the service was slow. We got our dessert just as the show was starting.

edit: Sorry didn’t catch you were asking about Spice Road views. My comments below are about R&C.
———
You cannot see the center rings projections from this viewpoint.

My family loved it. I was mixed on it, probably because I put the money down for it.. lol. If the view is most important to you, then may want to stake out your own spot. You are close to it, just a side view of the circle so you don’t get the projections in it. I watched the video the DIS did of Harmonious, and I while did miss those projections in the circle (and a few above it), it was still nice to have the full meal and drinks served to you, and the dedicated place to sit to watch on the edge of the lake without trying to squeeze into a spot with others. You do get a good view of the video screens on two of those side barge things. I feel better about it after watching the direct view video. Yeah, it would be nice to have to see it from the direct/main viewpoint, especially for the premium price paying, but I am glad we did it. With the price though, it is probably a one and done for us (ditto with Space 220 and MK fireworks dessert party).

We arrived just before 9 on 10/1. I think we were the last to arrive that night. The kids wanted to get in a couple rides before the show, which was easy to do since a lot of people were staking out spots. We did get our apps and entrees prior to the show and didn’t feel rushed or that the service was slow. We got our dessert just as the show was starting.

Thank you! Very helpful information re the Rose & Crown view! I am thinking that a good view of the side "screens" may make the out-of-sight projections less of a concern.

Long time poster under another account that I have forgotten the password to. We moved abroad and have not been back for a few years and just returned and have photos of the R & C party. LOL how do we post photos now ? I don't get an attach files at the bottom like everyone else seems to see ?

Will post photos when I can but I actually enjoyed this event. The food was above my expectations and our service was outstanding. The chef came out and asked each table how everything was and I our view was great and we did not have to stand. Would do again. Our servers were Carlos and Gigi and I sent an email to guest services to recognize their outstanding efforts.

We were a party of 3 and tried different items. We were able to try all 3 appetizers and they were all good, nothing outstanding but presented well and at appropriate temperatures. For entrees we had the Fish and Chips, Shepherd's Pie and the catch of the day which was Salmon. While there was nothing particularly special about the entrees they were freshly prepared and everything was seasoned and served at correct temperatures.

I enjoyed the view and had a very clear view of the side screens. As mentioned the circle is turned to the side for this party and not visible. With alcohol and gratuity included we considered this a good value by Disney standards.

I couldn’t really see much on center piece, but I could see the projections on the “tacos.” The view was fine. If you want the best view, you’ll want to be in Japan or across lake from there.

I’m about to lose my mind trying to get this reservation. I have been trying since September 26. Today was day 12 of getting up early and hitting refresh a million times. At this point I feel I have invested too much time to give up! “Argh” is right!

I've been waiting for this and Steakhouse 71 which finally opened up for Dec reservations last night. I was hoping the R & C package would follow suit, but nope :sad1: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter