Rope Doping to Disney! A March Trip Report (UPDATE 8/16)

After the Lion King section we went to the last and final section of Art of Animation and that was the little mermaid section!

Just look at how detail the grass and the buildings are! Disney did a fantastic job with this resort!!

Prince Eric!!

Belle likes him!!!

Ursula!

Sebastin!

King Triton!

and finally Ariel!

A lovely CM saw us all taking pictures and said she wanted to take pictures of all of us!! It was so sweet!!!

That shows you how sweet CMs are!!! After that we decided to walk back to the room! We saw this on the way!

I say this all the time so I had to take a picture of it!!

We finally made it back to our building!!

~to be continued in next update~​

We made it back to the room and decided to eat some snacks because so much walking around made us a little hungry! And I just really wanted to use the table in the room so that's what we did! My dad decided to photograph this moment!

I just cant get over how amazing this room is!!

So most of us wore our swimsuits under our clothes in case we wanted to swim and belle has been looking forward to swimming all week! Even though it was freezing out I decided I would go swimming too because why wouldn't you go swim in a finding nemo swimming pool?! My parents decided to go relax at the pool! So off we all went!

I decided to just chill in the room and watch some Stacey and take a nap!!

We got to the pool and went swimming and it was so cold but worth it!! They played Finding Nemo the Musical songs in the area and then when you went under the water they played music and it was so cool!!!

belle loved it and I had fun too but then I was getting so cold so I decided to get out and head back to the room! As soon as I got out of the pool it felt like Antarctica it was so cold and all I had was a towel so I said goodbye to my parents and ran up to our room!! I finally made it and decided to watch some Stacey with Rachel!

haha im creeping!!!!

I then put some warmer clothes on and decided I wanted a smoothie because you know I just cant seem to stop eating! So I went back down to the pool and belle was just getting out so her and my mom went back to the room to start showering and getting ready and me and my dad went to Landscape of Flavors so I could get a smoothie! The lady who made my smoothie was very nice and it was delicious!!!!

I want some now!!

We then all started to get ready because we had a ADR to get too!!!

~to be continued in next update~

We all got ready and then went to the bus stop to get on a Magic Kingdom bus! It came in no time at all and we finally arrived at the Magic Kingdom! My dad started saying he didn't feel good but we all just thought it was a stomach ache! We headed towards the Monorail Station and got on! This was the first monorail ride of the trip so we were all very excited to be on!! We got off the Monorail at the Grand Floridian! Oh how I hope to stay there sometime! And I really want to get married there! That's a dream of mine! We went to check into 1900 Park Fare because that's where we were having dinner this evening! I was excited because I love a food that they have their and Cinderella is one of my favorite movies so I couldn't wait to see all the characters! My dad ended up not feeling well at all so he decided to head back to the room because he didn't want to ruin the meal so it was just us girls tonight!We were finally called in and seated! They had a special placemat seated at my spot with all the characters that were there tonight autographs! I love that placemat and I use it at home for every meal so I feel like Im still there haha:)

As soon as our waitress got our drink orders I went straight up to the buffet to be reunited with my true love!!

STRAWBERRY SOUP!!!!

I love this stuff and crave it all the time!!! Like this is the most amazing thing ever I don't even know how to describe it!! Just go there and have some and youll feel the same way if you love strawberries!!! Ahh so yummy!!!!

I never got any food pictures besides this one because this is all I cared about and I just kept eating it! I also had some mac n chees, chicken, Caesar salad, and mashed potatoes which were amazing!!! Oh and rolls because those are always good!!! Thankfully Rachel took food pictures of her plates!!

I loved the mashed potatoes!! They were soo good!!!! And the macaroni was really good tooo!!!!

Belle said she liked the chicken and mom said she liked the rolls the best!

Yeah you can see how much I love strawberry soup! One bowl empty and I already started a new one:rotfl2:

Then our server came out with the most beautiful cake ever for me from my family and I loved it!! They wanted to give it to me at this meal so I didn't have to carry it around on my actual birthday and plus Im dining with the princess herself Cinderella tonight! I loved it and it was soo good!!

Its just so beautiful!!!!!

And all the neat decorations were made of chocolate which just makes everything even better!!!

Then we were finally greeted by some characters!!

Cinderella!! Okay so she has been my favorite princess for forever and this Cinderella just didn't meet my standards! She hardly interactive and she didn't even look like Cinderella to me! I was disappointed but at least she told me happy birthday!

Prince Charming!

I love Prince Charming<3

Now for the best interaction!! The stepsisters!!

Anastasia was perfect! She was just like her! She told us how she still wants a prince and she asked if I would share my cake with her and her sister and I told her I would! So she would be at a different table and yell over to us from across the room, "Save us some cake" she was so funny!!

Drizella was perfect as well!! She told us how her sister said she was having some cake and she was excited to have some!! They would communicate across the room to each other and it was so funny! Rachel had been dying to meet the stepsisters so she tried to be funny and say some jokingly mean stuff about me and Drizella wasn't happy with it and said that I could join her and Anastasia and it was great!! Rachels conversation failed:rotfl2:

Then lastly it was Lady Tremaine and she seemed like they just picked her out of the movie! She acted mean and grumpy and it was awesome!!!

Sadly it was time for us to leave so we packed up the rest of my cake and left without the stepsisters noticing:rotfl:

We had a lovely time at 1900 Park Fare and had a lovely time with the stepsisters! Moms stomach started to not feel good either so she decided that we should take a taxi back to the resort so we would get back quicker! We made it back to the room and mom and dad decided to just chill in the room so they felt better for the big day tomorrow! The original plan was to go to Downtown Disney that night but we didn't want to go without them so me and Rachel decided to walk over to Pop Century and get some snacks since they have better options! We loved walking over the bridge that connected Art of Animation and Pop Century! Its such a convenience! we made it over and then got lost trying to find their food court! This is why me and Rachel don't go many places alone because this happens:rotfl2::confused3 We finally found it though and got lots of food! We got a chicken nuggets meal, chocolate cake, a cookie, a muffin for my mom, and a lollipop for belle! Us trying to carry all that food back to the room was a disaster! We almost dropped everything so many times!! And then we saw that they were playing wreck it ralph by the pool and stopped to watch it for a few mins! That is such a cute movie! We finally made it back to the room without dropping any food and ate at the lovely finding nemo table! Then we decided to call it a night because we had a big huge exciting day tomorrow and I couldn't wait!

Here is my lovely bed that I got the pleasure in sleeping in! Its the table folded down! It was a lovely relaxing day and I couldn't wait for tomorrow which is what Ive been waiting for all week!!!!

~to be continued in next post~​

:This morning I woke up and I couldn't believe it!!! IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY AND I WAS IN DISNEY WORLD:banana::yay: It was 6:30 and I woke up and started waking everyone else up because I was so excited and giddy and happy!!! Rachel and my mom woke up and went down to grab some breakfast to bring back to the room and I started getting ready!!! Belle and my dad finally arose and started getting ready too!!! Then Rachel and my mom were finally back so we could eat breakfast!! Rachel and belle had leftover cake from the one I got from the grand Floridian the night before, dad had a cookie, and my mom had a muffin! I know real good breakfast huh:confused3 Then for my special birthday breakfast they got my waffles because that's all I wanted except they weren't mickey waffles they were waffles with characters from the resort and how magical is it that I got dory and nemo waffles?! My mom didn't even ask for those she said and I got them anyways!!!

just look they are perfect!!!!!!

After breakfast everyone finished getting ready and off we went to the bus stop to begin our magical day!! A Magic Kingdom bus showed up in no time at all and we were on and even though we had to stand I didn't care because it was my birthday and I was going to the Magic Kingdom!!! Who could have a better 18th birthday?!

We finally arrived and got off the bus and went to look for my stone! Now if you don't know what the stone is its when you get right off the bus for the Magic Kingdom and have you noticed how there are a lot of stones with peoples names on them! Well when I was little my parents got one for me so we have to get a traditional picture of it every year!!!

here is the traditional picture!!!

I love this picture I took with my shoes and stone!!! I just think its so awesome!!

After visiting with my stone we entered the Magic Kingdom and we were there an hour before the park opened so we waited for the grand opening! It was chilly this morning so we all had sweatshirts on so we rented a locker to put them in once it warms up! Then after an hour of waiting the park finally opened and we ran in because we had a mission and that was to go to story time with belle!! We finally made it over there and still had to wait like 20 minutes but it wasn't that bad! If you want to do this attraction I would say to get there and do it first because the line is really long later in the day!

Story time with Belle was really cool and had so much detail!! Belle was actually picked to be Maurice and she had so much fun! And I know we got photopass pictures of that but I don't know where they are so Im sorry we have no pictures from that! But it was really neat and I cant wait to go back and do it again!!!

Next my mom has been dying to meet the fairy godmother because she loves her and wants to be her someday and she was out right now so we went and got in line to meet her!! Finally it was our turn to meet her!!

belle is excited!!!

the Fairy Godmother was great interaction and enjoyed talking to my mom!!

This is a very awkward picture but my dad tried to get a picture of them hugging but lets just say my dad is no photographer:lmao:

The fairy godmother told us that we needed some pixie dust so she sent us to the store to get some!! We went to the store and got some and they put so much in our hair!! It was weeks later and I still couldn't get all of it out:confused3 But it was worth it!! Then we went to see if we could meet some princesses!

~to be continued in next post~

FINALLY ALL CAUGHT UP!

This is just so adorable, I love all your pictures & your family is precious!

I think I may have missed it, but what does your tshirt say when you were taking all the pictures of AoA?
I saw, "Hannah says...
but couldn't read the rest!

Absolutely love the updates, this is such a good TR!

FINALLY ALL CAUGHT UP!

This is just so adorable, I love all your pictures & your family is precious!

I think I may have missed it, but what does your tshirt say when you were taking all the pictures of AoA?
I saw, "Hannah says...
but couldn't read the rest!

Absolutely love the updates, this is such a good TR!

Aww thank you so much!!! :) it means a lot!!!!!! And my shirt says "Hannah says fish are friends not food and always remember to just keep swimming!" I made it at design a tee and I love it!!! And I'm glad you are enjoying it :)

So after we got some pixie dust in our hair we went to see what the wait time was for the princesses! On our way we went to stop at the wishing well because we had a very important wish!!

We wished that soon we would be able to come back to Disney World and even though the wish hasn't been fulfilled yet we are really keeping our fingers cross that we can come next summer!!! So keep wishing with us:thumbsup2

We then went to see how long the wait was to meet the princesses! It ended up being a long wait so we decided to just get fastpasses instead! The fastpasses were for 1:05 so we had plenty of time before we went to see royalty! Since it was my birthday I pretty much wanted to see all my favorite characters so we went to go see Tinkerbell! I have never met Tinkerbell or been in the new fairies part where you get to meet the fairies so I was anxious! The wait ended up being like a half hour which is a little long but we waited anyways! I really want to be Tinkerbell someday so I was so excited to finally meet her! But first we got to meet Rosetta!

we all loved her!! She talked so much and was so adorable and so amazing!!! It was such a good meet and greet!!!

then it was finally time for what Ive been waiting for to meet my dream job!!!! TINKERBELL!!!

I mean its possible right guys?! I have the height and pose down!!!! and ive been told I look like her so Im hoping I can be her!! But enough of dreaming she didn't talk a whole lot but she loved loved loved our pixie dust and wished me a happy birthday so I was thrilled!!

we said goodbye to our fairy friends and then went over to see if I could possibly meet the love of my life! Aladdin!! I love him so so so much!!! We went over and saw him out and saw that there were 2 more people in line and that there was a rope up so you couldn't go see him because it must of been ending!! I have been waiting all week to meet him so Rachel went up to the Character Attendant and asked when he would be out next and he said not for a while and so I was very upset and then something very magical happened! I don't know if it was because he saw it was my birthday or my sad face or maybe just the magic in the sky but he opened the rope out and said we could be the last people he sees now!! I was so so so so happy and he thanked him a ton!!! And other people tried to get in to see him and he wouldn't let him so we got very lucky!!! And then it was time to see my love!!!

He was perfect<3 he looked just like Aladdin and sounded just like him and acted just like him! It was the best Aladdin I have ever seen!! He asked us all about our morning and asked how my birthday was and if any of my wishes have came true yet and I told him that one wish just did!!! Yes a wish of mine was to meet this beautiful man!! And Jasmine wasn't even there which made it more perfect because it gave me and him more alone time;):rotfl2: but he said that maybe we should get a picture together and I was all for that so here comes my favorite picture!!

Okay I know it looks like Im feeling his muscles but he told me to put my arm there so I just listened to him!! We said then said our final goodbyes to him and I told him that I will see him soon!! It was the best meet and greet ever though because there was nobody else in line so we didn't feel rushed and we were with him for like 10 minutes and I was so giddy afterwards!!

Well after the highlight of my day we were getting hungry so we needed something to eat!

Hey everyone so I leave for college on Wednesday so we are going to finish this TR before I leave so hang on tight because we are almost to the end!!!

So after that amazing meet and greet with Aladdin we decided that we were all ready to have some lunch! We came up with a problem because I really wanted Caseys and my parents really wanted Columbia Harbor House! So after much discussion we decided that me and Rachel would go to Caseys and that belle, mom, and dad would go to the Columbia Harbor house! We decided that we would just text each other to figure out where to meet so off we went to get some lunch!! Now none of them said much about Columbia Harbor House and they took no pictures but they always love to eat lunch there so they enjoyed it!!

It was just a few minutes after 11 and me and Rachel were hoping that Caseys wasn't crowded because the place inside where you sit and eat and watch cartoons is always so filled up!! But we made it in and the place was practically empty so we got our food and were able to find a nice spot to sit and eat!!

there was basically no one in there!!!

This is what we each got! The French fries were delicious and the hotdogs were soo good!!! The buns are amazing and these are my favorite hotdogs ever I just love them so much!!!

I was happy to be reunited again :)

After we were done we texted my parents and decided to meet up at Pirates so off we went!! We made it to Pirates and saw that it was just a 10 min wait so we decided to ride it and smell the amazing Disney water<3

after that we went to Frontierland to see what the wait was for Big Thunder Mountain and it was long so we decided to get fastpasses! The problem was our princess fastpasses weren't up for another 10 mins so us girls decided to walk to Main Street while dad waited till our fastpasses were up so we could get some! On our walk belle realized she left her purse in Columbia Harbor House so we went there hoping no one took it and that it was still there! We found a nice CM named Rachel who went to search in the lost and found and ended up finding it!! We thanked her a ton then went on our way! But then we made another pit stop at this photopass place because my mom wanted some pictures!

In main street we went into a couple stores just to window shop (which I always do) and then met up with my dad and went to put some of our sweatshirts into the locker and then it was finally time to meet the princesses!!

Even though we had fastpasses we still had to wait like 15 mins because the lines were moving pretty slow but then we were finally able to meet royalty!!

I wasn't happy at all because it was the exact same Cinderella from 1900 Park Fare!! Like how does that happen!!! The only thing she really commented on was my shoes but none of us really liked this Cinderella which was very disappointing because that's my favorite princess!!!

Next was Aurora and she was really nice and funny!!!!

Last was Rapunzel and we all loved her!! She was adorable and asked Rachel if there was a crown in her satchel and if for my 18th birthday if I wanted to let lanterns go into the sky!! She was amazing and we were so glad we finally got to meet her!!

526_zps2ed2fe81.jpg
[/URL]

This is an adorable picture!

I think you would make a great Tinkerbelle.

I honestly can't think of a better way to spend your birthday than in the MK.

I love the picture of your shoes and your stone!

So after the princesses we were going to ride the train over to Big Thunder Mountain but it was broken down so we had to just walk over! Mom wasn't really in the mood for riding it so she went exploring in the new fantasyland while we headed over to Big Thunder Mountain! We walked right on and me and Rachel actually got to sit in the front!!! After our wildest ride in the wilderness we headed over to Gastons Tavern because that's where we were suppose to meet mom! After the long walk the whole way across the park we finally made it! Mom actually got some fastpasses for us! she got 2 for belle and dad for buzz lightyear and 3 for me and Rachel and herself for space mountain later tonight!!

We went in Gastons Tavern and its so nice in there! We just got a sprite and water for all of us to share and found a table to sit at and relax!!

Belle had to sit in Gastons chair!!!

After relaxing for a little while belle and dads fastpasses were ready so they went off to ride Buzz Lightyear and me mom and Rachel decided to go to the tent and meet some characters! There you can either go on one side and meet Daisy and Minnie or go to the other side and meet Goofy and Donald and I decided to meet Goofy and Donald because I love those too!! We waited for like 10 minutes and then it was finally time to meet them!!

We love Goofy!!!!!

and the adorable Donald!!!

We met up with Belle and Dad at the big tent and decided to split up again!! Rachel, belle, and dad were going to go on the jungle cruise while me and my mom went resort hopping!! So we said our goodbyes and then off we went!!

The jungle cruise is one of my favorites and I want to be a skipper someday!! Our skipper was great and we had a great time!!

Me and mom on the other hand hopped on the monorail to go to the Polynesian first because we would save the contemporary for last!

empty monorails are the best!!!!

We had so much fun at the Polynesian! they each gave us some free cookies and I bought a dress in the gift shop and we just loved it there!! I really want to stay there like really badly because I stayed once when I was like 5 but I don't really remember it so I want to go back!!!Next we got back on the monorail to head to the next resort which was the grand Floridian!! Me and my mom really want to stay there and I would love to get married there someday! Its just so fancy and peaceful and amazing we just love this resort!! we went in some of the gift shops and I bought a phonecase which Im absolutely in love with!!! Ill show you all a picture in my very last update where I show everything I purchased!! After spending much time in our favorite resort we headed to the contemporary!! We got off and went to explore their gift shops and then met up with the rest of the family because we had some dinner plans!!

This is an adorable picture!

I think you would make a great Tinkerbelle.

I honestly can't think of a better way to spend your birthday than in the MK.

I love the picture of your shoes and your stone!

Thank you :)

And thank you so much! It's so encouraging and the best compliment you could give me so thank you so so much!

And yes magic kingdom is the best place to spend your birthday in my opinion! It's so magical and everyone makes sure its magical and it's such an amazing day that you never want to end!

And thank you :)

So we met up with the rest of our family at the Contemporary because we had a very special place to eat dinner for my birthday and that was Chef Mickeys!!! They pretty much have really good Disney food and its a buffet so we can get as much as we want and they have the fab 5 characters!!! We checked in and waited a few minutes but then we were seated!! we sat where all the characters come out to begin with so we were the first ones they would see!! Donald came by right away!

He is adorable!!

And then right after him was Minnie Mouse!!

She was so cute and happy it was my birthday!!!

Then it was time for some food! Sadly I wasn't feeling so good so all I really ate was mac n cheese and mashed potatoes but they were delicious and helped me feel better!! But don't worry Rachel took pictures of her plate!

My favorites on the plate was the mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, mickey roni and the corn bread! The mac and cheese was amazing! And I heard great things about the mickey roni and it was delicious! And just to warn you guys, I ate 7 things of corn bread! I even went up during desserts and got more!! :rotfl2: I love my corn bread!!

Next my favorite came over and it was Pluto!!!! I love him so much!!

His whiskers gave me a mustache:lmao:

We are buddies!!!!

Then the main man came over to see us and wish me a happy birthday!!

We love Mickey Mouse!!!

Now for my next plate of food!!

As you can see, I like cornbread! And mac and cheese! And mickey roni!

Then the last character of the night came to see us!!! Goofy!!!!!

He is so goofy!!!!!

And then they brought out a birthday cupcake for me!! It was so good!

AND THEN IT WAS TIME FOR A CELEBRATION!!!!!

I got into it:rotfl2:

after that my stomach was feeling much better and we got some last minute desserts which were amazing!!

Oreo bons bons were sooo soooo good!!!

And then we left Chef Mickeys happy and full!!

Okay I am very very very sorry for not updating for soo long!!! Ive been away at college enjoying my freshman year and have had literally no time to post updates! I am so sorry! And I told Rachel to try and post some too but she has been so busy with high school too! Again we are very very sorry and we hope that you will all forgive us! I am home for thanksgiving break though now so I am really going to try and finish this trip report so hang with us!!

So we had a fantastic time at Chef Mickeys and I really enjoyed my birthday dinner there! It was wonderful! We went up to get on the monorail to take us to the Magic Kingdom to end my amazing birthday there! And amazingly enough our monorail color was red and that is my favorite color and I never get on this one so I was super excited!

We finally arrived back at the Magic Kingdom and went through the shops on Main Street to browse around. Then Belle and my dad found some room on the curb to save seats for the parade while me Rachel and my mom went to use our fastpasses for space mountain! We ended up having a great ride and it was so much fun!!

Then we headed back to sit with our family and wait for the parade to begin! Of course I used this time to look at how beautiful the castle is at night!

the parade finally began and it was amazing as usual! After the lovely parade we went to try and get funnel cakes but the line was super duper long so we decided to just try and find somewhere to stand for wishes! We ended up finding a spot right outside crystal palace with not a bad view! Wishes was amazing and brought tears to my eyes like always and was just the perfect way to end my 18th birthday!

We then left the Magic Kingdom all nice and happy but very sad that this was our last day here but I could not be more blessed with the birthday I had and I wouldn't have traded it for the world!​

I just sent a private message but found out I don't have enough posts. So much for that idea! Just wanted to say thanks for the trip report. We were there at the same time this year and didn't take many pics, so the photos are that much more fun since we could have been in a shot!!! ;)

I just sent a private message but found out I don't have enough posts. So much for that idea! Just wanted to say thanks for the trip report. We were there at the same time this year and didn't take many pics, so the photos are that much more fun since we could have been in a shot!!! ;)

Aww I'm glad to hear that :) thank you so much for following along on our trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter