Rope Doping to Disney! A March Trip Report (UPDATE 8/16)

Pluto!! I miss him.

Such a cute shirt, I love it! Mousegears is the best. I really could spend at least an hour in there just browsing.

Cute shots in front of nemo! In the big blue world... :)

Pluto!! I miss him.

Such a cute shirt, I love it! Mousegears is the best. I really could spend at least an hour in there just browsing.

Cute shots in front of nemo! In the big blue world... :)

I MISS PLUTO TOO SO MUCH!!!

And thank you! I know same here! I love just going there and browsing and listening to that music!

And thank you :)

After Turtle Talk with Crush we headed to Innovations because we wanted to see when the Visa Character Meet was! We found out the time and then left Innovations (youll hear more about this Character Meet when we go back later in the day)

We headed over to the Big Ball as we like to call it to ride Spaceship Earth! The line was surprisingly long which was a surprise to us because usually its just a walk on but we had to swivel our way through the line and then we were finally inside! Me and Belle rode together and we always have so much fun on the ride together! And can I just say the Roman Fire Scene has such a good smell! Ahh Im smelling it now! Our favorite part is when they tell you your future and me and belle get the biggest kick out of this part and laugh and laugh the whole time and as soon as I tried to get a picture of it it was over so sorry folks I wasn't able to get a picture of our future for you! I think Rachel and mom rode together and dad rode solo:rotfl2: We had a great time!

After that we headed over to the Butterfly Garden to see some butterflies!!

TINKERBELL!!!!!!!! I LOVE HER!!! AND I WANT TO BE HER!!!!!!

It was so pretty in there!!!!

I loved this one:love:

This was our first time seeing the Flower and Garden Festival and it is super cool and pretty!! Go down and see it sometime!

After that we decided to head over to Club Cool because we had some drinks to try! We haven't done this in forever and we knew we had to this time! We all tried everything single one and we saved the best for last....THE BEVERELY! haha we wish it was the best:rotfl2: We decided to try to capture a picture of everyones reactions to them!

Belle looks like she enjoyed it:lmao:

My face really doesn't show anything but let me tell ya it was nasty!!!!

Dad really wanted to get the taste off his tongue:lmao:

It was soo gross!!!!!

Mom thought it was nasty too!!!

Even though its nasty its still fun to watch peoples reaction to it so bring whoever youre with and watch their reaction!!!!

After trying drinks from around the world we headed on a friendship boat to take us to Germany!

~continued in next post~​

I love spaceship earth soooo much. It's perfectly nostalgic. I'm always so happy to find people who appreciate that ride. :)

I have never tried the Beverly, but I want to. Even if it's totally gross. Everyone looks cute in their reaction photos. Disney experiences are fun.

I love spaceship earth soooo much. It's perfectly nostalgic. I'm always so happy to find people who appreciate that ride. :)

I have never tried the Beverly, but I want to. Even if it's totally gross. Everyone looks cute in their reaction photos. Disney experiences are fun.

I'm glad you love spaceship earth too!! It's so enjoyable!!

The Beverly is super disgusting but it's so much fun to try! You have to try it and take pictures or video tape your reaction :)

Hey everyone! Sorry we have been pretty absent lately but we have had a pretty busy summer I'm sure like most of you! We decided to show you all what we have all been doing exactly!!

Well we just came back from our a mission trip with our youth group a few weeks ago to Wilmington, DE! We had an AMAZING time and made relationships with people that will last a lifetime!!! It was incredible!!

During this week we spent our mornings going to different kid camps and got to spend time with the kids!

This is me with two of the girls from my camp!

This is me and Hasan and I grew really close to him that week! He is an amazing kid and we have a pretty goofy relationship as you can tell:rotfl2:

The camp I was at was called Camp Hope! This was my fourth year here and I love it there so much!! I have made amazing relationships there and cant imagine my life without it! And this is the Camp Hope Crew for the week with one of the leaders at Camp Hope, Malachi!

The camp I was at was Camp Amen! This was a middle school camp and I made great relationships with the staff there! And this is the Camp Amen crew with one of the interns!

In the afternoon we would have a work project!!

This is Rachel painting! On this day while we were painting one of the staff, Deborah, asked me what Pandora station we should listen to and knowing me I of course chose the Disney one of course so she finds this huge speaker and plugs the ipod and what do you know we hear some Disney music blasting! It was awesome but some people got sick of it! What weirdos! But then again we did have it playing for about 3 hours!! But it was so much fun painting and singing along!!!

I made so many close relationships on this trip and I'm so grateful for that!

This is me and Deborah who is the one who let me listen to Disney music!! Ive loved getting to know her over the past 4 years and she is one incredible woman!!

This is me and Benny!! I became so close with him this week and we became pretty much best friends over a week! He has is pretty much the boy version of me so of course he is awesome!!! :p And we are planning on going to Disney together soon because he has been there once and had a bad experience so of course he has to go back and I'll show him how to have a magical time there!

We all became so close last year and are even closer this year!! Its amazing what friends you can be blessed with!

And of course we have our true goofy side!!! hahaha :p

And this is Sarah! She is adorable and is so funny! If you follow me on vine go look at my likes and go see all her vines! They are hilarious and she is practically famous!!

This is a collage I made and posted on instagram from the week!!

And here is our whole group! We love all these people and had a fantastic week!

~to be continued~

So after our mission trip we always go to Ocean City, NJ for a few days but I had other plans... I was going to see Taylor Swift with my best friend!! So me and her had a long 6 hour drive home that night and didn't get home till 2 in the morning the day of the concert! We were still able to make ourselves look presentable!

We are on our way!!!!

Here is me and Bailey in front of one of the Taylor Swift trucks!!!

And here is our group and her sister brought a friend too! It was a great concert as always and we had so much fun and lost our voices by the end of it!! And we were so tired once we our heads hit the pillow!

I on the other hand got to spend the weekend with my youth group at Ocean city!!! It was so much fun and we had great weather!

This is me, Evyn, and Daisy enjoying the afternoon on the beach!

Me and Lydia are wearing Disney shirts! Thank you Hot Topic for having a Disney collection!

These are all our summer updates for now and I hope all of you are having a great summer too! We will be back very soon to continue our Disney trip!!!!

~to be continued in next post~

We got off the friendship boat and Germany and went over to the America pavilion to get some lunch because my family is boring and picks America out of all the countries to eat at! :confused3 In line there was a lady who flipped out on this poor guy who was new to the job for no reason and stormed out without her food and everything! I felt so bad for the castmember!!! But we got our food quick and found two tables to sit at!

Me, my dad, and mom all got the one third angus smokehouse burger! It wasn't the best burger I had in the world but it was alright!

For dessert we all three got the apple pie! It tasted good!

Belle got the chicken nuggets and fries but we didn't get a picture of it! They were good as always and she even shared a few with me!!!:cool1:

For dessert she got the smores brownie and she thought it was good!

I got the chicken Caesar salad and it was huge!!! I wasn't able to eat it all but it was still good I mean when does a chicken Caesar salad at Disney not taste good!

For dessert I got a mickey rice krispie treat but I decided to not eat it then and save it for later!! And you see how we got some water bottles to keep hydrated!! Yay for us!!

Please don't judge me in this picture, I look horrible!! But I guess I was trying to pose with my rice krispie treat but I look terrible!!! And there is Caesar dressing on my lip!:rotfl2::confused3

After our quick lunch we left America and we went back on the friendship boat and had a great captain! He was very friendly and we enjoyed talking to him! We got off the boat and headed to Soarin to use our fastpasses!! I am absolutely terrified of heights and the whole time I was praying that we wouldn't be in the first row because that's the row that goes up the highest and what do you know they put us in that row of course! I was freaking out and I'm not a fan of this ride at all but I love the ending and the smell of oranges so I suck it up and go every time we are there! As soon as we sat down in our seats I started balling and holding on for dear life but thankfully I didn't fall out and we landed nice and safe! I always embarrass myself so badly on it and people always stare at me!:confused3

After we left the land building we headed over to Innovations to do the visa character meet and greet! If you don't know what this is its if you have a visa card you wait in this line in there and then one at a time by families you get to go behind a curtain and see a few characters alone without the other families watching or anything and you have like 5 mins with the characters and you never know which characters are out! If you have a visa card I recommend you go and do this because its amazing and so much fun!! We waited in line for no more than 15 mins and then finally went behind the curtain and saw that the characters were Minnie, Mickey, and Goofy!!

This seems to be the only picture we have because we didn't get any more of the photopass ones but it was so much fun! As soon as we walked in Mickey grabbed my arm and led me into the room to get my picture with him and then after when I was saying goodbye to all the characters Goofy was the last one I said goodbye to and he wouldn't leave go of me and asked my parents if he could keep me for the rest of the day! It was so cute but eventually Mickey told him that I had to go but it was so much fun and left skipping with joy!! It was an amazing experience!

Figures that after that while we were walking over to the Flower and Garden Festival building that Rachel's Epcot bow broke so she threw a little hissy fit but she finally sucked it up and we were able to go into the building! Our main purpose for going in here was to see the new Vera Bradley Bags and we did get to see them!!

I love vera Bradley and I seriously cant wait till they come out so I can have some!! I think they come out in the fall which is soon so yippee!!!!!

After that we decided that it was time to start walking through the countries so towards Canada we went!

~to be continued in next post~

On our way over to Canada we stopped and got some food from some booths that were out special for the Flower and Garden festival! I sat on a bench and ate my rice krispie treat from lunch because it was starting to melt! Rachel and my mom got a angel food cake from a booth and they thought that it was good!

Then we walked to Canada and we pretty much just walked straight through there! And then we walked to the UK!

We saw this on our way! And if you haven't seen this movie you def need to its super cute and adorable!!

We had to stop at the phonebooths! Funny story is me and Rachel use to call these all the times and talk to people in Epcot but apparently you cant do that anymore which is sad:worried:

We then went to France and my parents love watching the French movie there so that is where we went! As soon as we hit the seats I fell asleep so don't ask me anything about the movie!:lmao:

We went in the France pavilion and I got some chocolate mousse and it was delicious but everyone was mad because I wouldn't share but I didn't get a picture because it was so crowded in there so I devoured it!! But it was delicious!

We left france and went to Morocco but the line for Aladdin was so long so we decided that we would see him another time because seeing him was a must on this trip for me because I love him:love:

We then went to Japan watched people pick a pearl because its always so fun to watch!! Then we went back to America and we were going to go see the movie but it wasn't playing so that was a no go! So we left America and we passed Italy because we would be returning there later! then we went to Germany and went through the stores!

We all want to be Rapunzel!!!!!!!!

We took the friendship boat over to Mexico and we were able to see the bridge go up to bring out the stuff for Illuminations and it was so cool to watch!!!!! At Mexico we went to ride The Gran fiesta tour and for the first time ever there was a line! This is always a walk on for us so to wait 10 mins for it was a shock but we had to ride it of course!
Donde esta Donald?!

We left Mexico and went to Norway to get fastpasses for the Maelstorm! While there Rachel and Belle got a picture with their favorite troll!

Then we went straight to Italy to go check in for our dinner!!!!

~to be continued in next post~​

Hey,
Just tuning in to your trip report. I love the pics and it looks like you had a great time. :-D I can't wait to read more...

Have a magical day :wizard:

We arrived in Italy and went to check in to our ADR for dinner which was Via Napoli!!!! Me and Rachel have been so excited for this meal and couldn't wait to see some Italian waitors;) Yeah we are the typical girls we know just wanting to see some cute boys that's all!!! We were early so we figured we would have to wait but we were seated right away! Just our luck that we were seated and found out that we had a waitress and not a waitor! I wasn't going to let it ruin the meal though and plus there were many males walking around:thumbsup2 I sound so creepy:rotfl:

She got our orders and then a male came to our table and his name was Luigi and he was our waterboy and he was such a cutie pie!! We were so excited to have him!! Belle was in love with him and she would chug her water so he would have to come back over to refill it and soon enough he realized what she was doing but we think he thought it was cute that a little girl was crushing on him!

Finally what we have been waiting for though, our food came!!!

Im sure you all know by now that Im a very picky eater so of course I just got spaghetti and marninara sauce! It was delicious and I love spaghetti and really want to have a lady and the tramp moment someday! That would be the cutest thing ever! But anyways it was delicious!!

Our dad had chicken parmesan and he thought it was good as well!

Belle had the pepperoni pizza and she loved it!! She talks about it so much!

Our mom had the Prosciutto e Melone without the cantelope and she thought it was delicious!!

I had the Quattro Formaggi and I loved it!!! I even crave it some days!!

After we were done eating they came out with a little birthday surprise for me and sang to me!

and then Luigi shows up and sings and you can totally tell Im looking at him!!!

I didn't eat much of the dessert because we actually ordered some dessert and I couldn't wait to have it!! And then it finally came!!!

ALL OF US GOT ZEPPOLES DI CATERINA!!!! These were heavenly!!! They are like little donuts or funnel cakes and you have hot fudge and whipped cream to dip them in!!!

Sadly it was time to leave this beautiful restaurant but not before Belle got her picture taken with her favorite waterboy Luigi!!!

So precious!!!

Overall we loved Via Napoli and everyone should go there and get some Italian food!!!!

After we sadly left the heavenly restaurant we went over to Germany to get carmel corn because of course we needed some more food:rotfl2: The line was huge but it was worth it because one of the Germans working there flirted with me in line the whole time and it was actually his last day working in Disney that day and he talked to me about how much he loved working here and how he will miss it!! Thanks for keeping me entertained in line german man even though you were suppose to be working:rotfl:

We left Germany and then headed over to the Maelstorm because our fastpass time was over because we were in Via Napoli for too long! Go figures!! And sadly it was a long wait so that was a no go and Rachel was pretty upset about it but don't worry we will ride it when we go back no worries!!

Then we walked over to Mousegears to walk around because I love that store but then we realized that we wanted to go get our photopass picture from earlier that day so we went on over and picked one we liked and got it for a free because with the visa meet and greet you get one photopass picture free!! My parents were ready to leave EPCOT but I said that we had to ride Spaceship Earth one more time so on we went and got to smell the amazing Roman fire smell again!! Ahhh it smells so good!!!!!!

Then we headed out of Epcot and waited in a long line for our bus and went to our room and started to pack up! And don't worry we aren't leaving, we are moving to a new resort for my birthday!!!!!

~to be continued in next update~​

This morning we woke up at 7:45 and finished packing up our things! We had breakfast in the room and the majority of us finished our rice krispie treats! Yeah I know we are really healthy:banana::rotfl: Once we were all dressed and packed up we gathered up our stuff and said goodbye to our lovely room at Port Orleans Riverside and walked over to Bell services! They took our luggage and told us that it would be transported to our new room no later than 5. The problem with that was we had ADR at that time and we needed our clothes for the dinner before then so we could change in the room! Luckily I had a big duffel bag that I already packed my clothes for dinner in and had room so everyone opened their suitcases and got their clothes for dinner out and put it in my bag that we would just take with us today! While that was going on a lady came up to me and asked where I got my Pluto pillowpet at because she really wanted one and I helped her out and told her all the Disney stores that had them!

Our next plan was to find the first bus that came and hop on so we could then switch over to our new resort! The first bus that came was a Downtown Disney bus so we got aboard that one and there wasn't many people on it! We got off at downtown Disney and then went over to the Art of Animation bus stop because that is where we would be staying for the next 2 nights!!!!! My excitement level was at an all time high!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo: Magically as soon as we went to the bus stop an Art of Animation bus appeared so we didn't have to wait at all! And the only people on the bus was us so it was so awesome!

In no time at all we pulled into Art of Animation and we were all very excited! We got off the bus and ran into Art of Animation because we couldn't wait to get in there!! I have been waiting for this day since the day I heard about it when they were building it so I was bouncing off the walls with excitement!! It was so pretty inside there and so colorful!! It was amazing! I was too busy taking it all in that I didn't get any pictures of the inside sorry!!! But don't worry we got plenty of pictures outside! We got all checked in and the CMs were so very kind and lovely and it was making it all even better! I cant even describe my emotions because I was so excited and happy and it felt like a dream it was amazing! We were in building 5 in room 5526 and that was in the Finding Nemo section and was so so so excited! And that's the reason we came here was so I could stay in my love of Finding Nemo!! It was meant to be that it came out in time for my 18th birthday!!! And the amazing thing was that our room was ready so we couldn't wait to go and check it out!!

We ran to the room and don't worry we are going to wait and show all the pictures from outside later in the trip report so youll just have to wait and see!! We got inside our room and I was in amazement!!

You saw this as soon as you walked in and it was the table that turned into a bed and this is where I slept!!

In me, rachels, and belles bathroom this was the shower and I was obsessed with the shower curtain!!!

This was on the wall and I thought it was so cute and cool!!!

This was the tv!!

This was the couch that pulled into a bed and Rachel and Belle shared that! Look how cute me and rachels pillowpets are!!

We stayed in there for like 10 mins just taking it all in and I just couldn't believe that I was staying in this room! It was a dream come true!!! We all decided we were hungry and it was lunchtime so we decided that it was time to go and check out there food court!!! Sadly their food court doesn't have many options but there is so much detail and you get your food on real plates and get real silverware so that's a nice touch!!

Belle and I got a cheese pizza with a Caesar salad and a coke with Ganache Tart! The pizza was Disney pizza so it was obviously good and the salad was delicious and the tart wasn't as good as I hoped sadly!

Here is another picture of mine!!

Mom got the make your own pasta and she loves getting this at foodcourts so she thought it was good like usual! She also got the cupcake for dessert and thought it was very good!!!

Dad got a bacon cheeseburger with fries and one of those tarts too!! He liked them both!!

I got the meatball sub with a Caesar salad! I thought it was very good! For dessert I got the cupcake and it was so good and fluffy and perfect!!

Here is the yummy cupcake!!

And here is the tart!!

After our yummy and filling lunch we went and explored the gift shop which was really neat! And then we went outside and looked at each section and took lots of pictures!!

~Stay tuned for next post~​

So it was finally time for us to go exploring around and first we went to explore the Cars section!!!

The detail here is amazing and it feels like you are actually at Radiator Springs!!!

We are admiring it!!!

MATER

LIGHTNING MCQUEEN!!!

Yeah the Cars section I think is the most well done at Art of Animation and I really enjoyed looking at it!!!!

After the Cars section it was time for us to go explore my favorite section...THE FINDING NEMO SECTION!!!!! I could not be any more excited!!!

My shoes and I were ready!!!

The mine mine mine birds would actually go mine mine mine sometimes and I loved hearing them!!! It was so cool!!!

The pool area had the most detail and it was so cute!!!!!

Its just so perfect in there!!!!

MR RAYY!!!!!

I look like such a bum but I was in Nemo heaven:love:

Squirts little playground!!!

time to go play!!!!

I was so happy!!!

I tweeted this picture and said how I was feeling so many emotions!! I was happy, in love, tears of joy, I thought I was in a dream it was just an amazing feeling!!!! Oh and that reminds me if any of you have a twitter and want to follow me my name is hannahmariee12 :)

CRUSH AND DORY I LOVE YOUU!!!

overall I was really impressed and I cant thank my parents enough for having us stay here on my actual 18th birthday!!! It was a dream come true!!

So after the Nemo section we headed towards the next section which is the Lion King!!

The lion king is one of my favorite movies so I was super excited!!!!

the first person we got to see was Rafiki!! everyone loves this monkey!!

Selfie time with our monkey!

I love the detailing on the buildings!

MUFASA!!!!!!

Next is everyones favorites!!!!! timon, pumba, and simbaa!!!!!

Im just taking it all in!!!!

Now the elephant graveyard!

And the evil Scar!

and it all ends with Zazu!!!

The lion king section was awesome and we are hoping we are able to see the rooms someday!!!!

~To be continued in next update~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter