Rope Doping to Disney! A March Trip Report (UPDATE 8/16)

nemolover22

Mouseketeer
:wave2:
HELLO HUMANS
:wave2:

Welcome to our FIRST trip report! My family and I just came back from our Disney trip to celebrate my 18th birthday!:wizard::banana: It was amazing! My sister and I are going to do this trip report together so we don't have to each do them seperately! So when it is me talking I'll be in this amazingly pretty color.. and when she is talking she will have this color!

We went from March 9th to March 16th and we did a split stay between Port Orleans Riverside and Art of Animation! And we were on the dining plan! Now lets introduce our cast shall we :yay:

524_zps6ded7595.jpg

Hey everyone I'm Hannah and I am now 18 yrs old(but in the trip i was 17 until it was my birthday:thumbsup2)
Favorite Disney Movie: Finding Nemo
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite Ride: Space Mountain, Finding Nemo ride, Spaceship Earth, Primeval Whirl, Pirates of the Caribean, and Big Thunder Mountain
Favorite Disney Restaurant: Chef Mickeys or 1900 Park Fare
Favorite Disney Food: Strawberry soup, french fries, cookies, mickey bars, and rice krispe treats
Favorite Disney Character: Aladdin, Pluto, Goofy, Cinderella, and of course Mickey and Minnie
Favorite Attraction/show: Finding Nemo Musical and Fantasmic

photo_zpsa7eb451f.jpg

Hello everyone I'm Rachel and I am 15 yrs old! Also known as disneylover40 on disboards!
Favorite Disney Movie: Toy Story and Lion King
Favorite Ride(s): Rock n Rollercoaster, Maelstorm, Jungle Cruise, Expedition Everest, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain and Toy Story Maina
Favorite Disney Restaurant: 50s Prime Time Cafe
Favorite Disney Food: Basically anything! :banana:
Favorite Disney Character: Woody, Rafiki, Anastasia and Rapunzel
Favorite Attraction/Show: Festival of the Lion King

491_zps93f95fa6.jpg

This is our little sister Belle who is 10 yrs old!
Favorite Disney Movie: Beauty and the Beast
Favorite Ride: Peter Pans Flight
Favorite Disney Restaurant: Via Napoli
Favorite Disney Food: Steak, cookies, ice cream, candy
Favorite Disney Character: Belle, Rapunzel, Beast, Minnie and Mickey
Favorite Attraction/Show: Captain EO, Storytime with Belle, and Fantasmic

photo1_zps9768c219.jpg

This is our dad! His name is Charlie but our nicknames for him are Chuck and Sir Lancelot!:rotfl2: Dont ask why I just came up with them!
Favorite Disney Movie: Up
Favorite Ride: The Main Street Train
Favorite Disney Restaurant: Coral Reef
Favorite Disney Food: Chef Mickeys mashed potatoes and mickeybars
Favorite Disney Character: Mickey Mouse because they have the same birthday!
Favorite Attraction/Show: Lights Motors Action Extreme Stunt Show

373_zps3db83e2a.jpg

This is our Mom! She is such a big disney fan and has been going for the longest time! She is the one who got all of us so into Disney and I cant thank her enough for that:worship:
Favorite Disney Movie: Any Disney movie
Favorite Ride: Expedition Everest Pirates of the Caribean and Small World
Favorite Disney Restaurant: Chef Mickeys
Favorite Disney Food: Rice Krispie treats
Favorite Disney Character: Fairy Godmother
Favorite Attraction/show: Wishes

Thats the cast and stay tuned for more of our updates from our magical trip!:cool1:

Table of Contents

Day 1
My Oh My What a Wonderful Day
We can fly we can fly we can fly
And at last I see the light
Heigh ho heigh ho its off to World of Disney we go

Day 2
Look at this stuff, isnt it neat?
BE OUR GUEST!!!!!
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow Shining at the End of Everyday
Hip Hip Hooray

Day 3
To Infinity and Beyond
Wish I could be Part of that World
GET YOUR ELBOWS OFF THE TABLE
The Clawlywood
Real Life Update 6/7
BEST SHOW EVER!

Day 4
We are going on a safari
IN THE BIG BLUE WORLD
D-I-N-O-S-A you are a dinosaur
Chill Night

Day 5
SHARK BAIT HOO HA HA
You nastyy
Real Life Update Part 1 7/23
Real Life Update Part 2 7/23
We're soarin, flyin
Walking around the world
Can you bring me some more water?

Day 6
Moving dayy
Life is a Highwayy
Just keep swimming!!
In the jungle, the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight
Under the sea
We love this resort!!
We want your cake!!

Day 7
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo
Let me share this whole new world with you!
Hotdog Hotdog Hot diggity dog
Its a Disney Afternoon!!
Celebrate with Mickey Mouse

I'm in! Any dad who wears Mickey ears with a bow is OK in my box! :rotfl:

First off we just finished watching wreck it ralph for the first time and it was soo good!! I recommend that all of you guys watch it sometime if you havent already! It is seriously adorable:cheer2:

TODAY WAS THE BIG DAY! WE WERE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD :cheer2:
photo2_zps076cd24f.jpg

I had my coffee cake for breakfast! I love that stuff:coffee:
photo3_zpsaee81b72.jpg

And I had confetti cake!:) But we have no picture! Sorry to disappoint you!

We finished up packing and then we drop our dog off at our Grandma's house!
IMG_7116_zps80516a63.jpg

We left at approximately 12:00! Then we were off to the airport!:yay:
photo4_zps547a0cbf.jpg

But first, we had to make a stop for a snack! The airport is a hour away from our house so we stopped at Sheetz about halfway. My parents got hotdogs but we don't have a picture! Belle and I shared a cup a fries!
photo5_zps3c7ac61c.jpg

And I had the love of my life...MAC AND CHEESE BITES! If you are a mac and cheese fan, this a must have! Its pretty much fried macaroni and it is so good!
photo7_zps008f129e.jpg

Then we dropped our car off at Charlie Brown! Then we rode on a little baby bus to the airport! There were these obnoxious girls behind us that said they were going to Riverside! We thought it was Port Orleans Riverside! But, they were talking about a beach! :rotfl2: We were in the Disney zone already! :cool1: The bus drop us off at the Southwest check-in and we checked in our luggage and we proceeded to security which was incredibly fast and everyone could tell we were going to Disney! Our dad got patted down and we thought it was funny :rotfl2: Then we rode a little train type thing to our gate!

Stay tuned for our next update!

~Continued in Next Update~

We got off the little train type thing and saw that our gate was A1! How fantastic is that, we had the very first gate!! Woohooo:cheer2: But we were all STARVING so before we went to our gate we went to find us some lunch::yes:: And sorry we were all so happy so none of us took any pictures of our lunch but dont worry we took pictures of our Disney food which is way more important:thumbsup2 but anyways we all split up to get us some lunch and then decided to meet up at a table! Me, Rachel, and my dad went to subway to eat healthy! Rachel and my dad shared a foot long italian BMT and i got a six inch club! And we got a bottle of coke for our drink! My dad was mad because they charged my six inch as a foot long but he eventually got over it:confused3 Belle got a chicken nugget happy meal from mcdonalds and my mom got a burrito and chips and salsa from some mexican place(I have no idea what it was called:p) Overall our food was alright but we were just anxious to go and have some Disney food!!:cool1:

Then we sat at our gate for like 2 hours because our plane didnt leave till 4:30! We all just did things on our electronics to get us through! Then it was finally time to board the plane!! We got seats in the middle of the plane and the funniest thing happened as we were boarding the plane! I was carrying my teddy bear teddy who goes everywhere with me and he always makes me feel better and we were walking down the aisle of the plane looking for seats and near the front of the plane were these group of college guys and one of them said to one of the guys, "Hey do you have a crush?" and he said "On who?" and that guy said "On the girl with the teddy bear!" :rotfl2: HAHA that was me! I didnt know whether to be embarassed or laugh it off but I was going to Disney so I just laughed it off! Here is a picture with me and the famous teddy!
airplane2_zps6d511c54.jpg

Isnt he precious! I even dressed him up in vacation clothes!:rotfl2: And yes I am 18 years old and Im not ashamed of my teddy bear!Thats my older sister for you! She has grown up so much:rotfl2:

Anyways we then took off and while on the plane we took a bunch of pictures because we were bored!
[
meandbelle_zps1edeb955.jpg

IMG_1685_zps0be078f2.jpg

Yes that is gum in Belles and Rachels teeth!
IMG_5548_zps970623d7.jpg

IMG_0042_zps9fc3ec3f.jpg

And we colored on the plane! Belle finished all of her pictures within like 10 mins! Rachel finished one and I didnt even finish one!
IMG_6382_zpsff189f0c.jpg

I am still confused on why she didn't color the face in first?! :rotfl2:
IMG_3638_zps97f0d7cd.jpg

airplane_zps7e4fd8e1.jpg

IMG_1685_zps0be078f2.jpg

During our photoshoot we listened to my Disney playlist on my iphone which was getting us all excited!
IMG_2306_zpsb86949e6.jpg

This is my "Frump" face! If you have read any of Kristen (Disneyfreak616) or Jess (Disneyfreak508) trip reports then you will understand the whole Frump thing and I love their trip reports so I love taking frumpy pictures!

Finally we landed at the Orlando Airport and the plane ride was about 2 hours! We landed and you could see the sunset it was so pretty! Once we got off the plane we practically ran to the magical express but first we got to ride the fake monorail which obviously isnt anything like the real monorail but when you havent been to Disney for 2 years you get pretty excited about this!

We went to the bathroom real quick and then walked right onto a magical express bus and within a few minutes we were on our way to Disney World!!

To be Continued on Next Update

The magical express bus was magical as always! Our driver Randall was hilarious and cracking jokes and that movie always makes me so happy! It justs gets me even more excited which I didnt even know was possible:yay: Get this, we finally arrived in Walt Disney World and we are just driving through and stop at a red light and guess what happens...fireworks starts going off! And they were from Fantasmic!:love: I am a big lover of Fantasmic and youll find more about that later in the trip and I was seriously so happy! What could be better than sitting on a magical express bus and seeing fireworks from Fantasmic going off? I bet you all have no answer for that because there is nothing better:banana:

Then the bus stopped at the Yacht Club and then the Beach Club and then the Boardwalk and then the last stop was where we got off, can you guess where we were staying?

If you guessed Port Orleans Riverside then you were correct:cheer2:

This is like my family's second home no joke we love this place! We basically ran off the bus to check-in and we walked right up and we had a girl named Erica help us who was in the College Program and she said she loves the College Program! I had to ask because I am definitely applying for it! I really really really want to do it! I think I am going to apply for the spring 2014 and if anyone else is thinking about applying then we should totally talk because I love to talk to people about it!

Anyways back to the trip, our room was ready and we got building 14 which was the closest to the buses and the main building so we were really excited about that! The only upsetting thing was they ran out of birthday buttons which I was really looking forward to because I couldnt wait to wear it but Erica apologized and got me a "Im Celebrating" button and put 18th birthday on it! Thank you Erica!

After that, we went to pick up our mugs because we were on the Dining Plan and then went to our room and dropped off our carryons! Sorry but we were in such a hurry to go to Downtown Disney to eat dinner because we were starving that we didnt even take any pictures of our room! I know we are super sorry but we will show you some later!

We then saw that a boat just pulled in for Downtown Disney and we sprinted right over to the dock to realize that our boat driver was a really old man who looked like he should of been in bed sleeping instead of taking us to Downtown Disney, we even tried to be friendly with him and he wasnt even friendly back! Sorry if that sounded rude at all but I usually love the old men working at Disney but this one just wasnt very friendly.

After the longest and coldest boat ride ever we arrived in Downtown Disney!:cheer2: And it was PACKED! It was a Saturday night though so we expected it. Then we headed to our destination for dinner...Wolfgang Puck:love:

I love that place! There was a line sadly and we had stupid tour group people in front of us and it took like 15 mins but it seemed longer because we were all starving! Finally though we put our orders in and we found a table! For my dessert I got a cookie which I got so I could eat because I couldnt wait any longer for food and I seriously devoured that think and didnt get any picture of it:confused3 but it was one of those cookies that was a sugar cookie with sprinkles on it and those are always delicious so it was good!

Then our food finally came! I got a chicken caesar salad which was good but I was eating so fast that I dont really remember it!
350_zps64ff2b56.jpg

My dad and I had the bacon wrapped meatloaf which we both really liked! As our dad says "meatloaf is blah but meatloaf wrapped in bacon is ahh!"
348_zpse3bbc2ce.jpg

meatloaffromwgp_zps2d6b719f.jpg

Our mom and Belle got a pepperoni pizza to share. They said it was good but Belle didnt enjoy all the tomatoes on it.
pizzafromwgp_zps68358854.jpg

Then it was time for Desserts!

I got the creme brulee and it was AMAZING! I have heard about this for two years and it was so worth the wait!
editcremeburlee_zps4228d109.jpg

My dad and belle and my mom all wanted frozen yogurt but the only flavor they had was vanilla so our so kind helper Omar made my dad a chocolately one with chocolate syrup on it and my mom and belle decided on a chocolate chip cookie but since they shared a meal they were only suppose to get one but Omar surprised us and brought out two! How kind of him spreading some Disney magic:wizard: And sadly we didnt get any pictures of these because everyone devoured their desserts! Overall it was a good, quick meal we needed!

To be continued in next update

I am so in:). As the mother of these Disney lovin girls I can't wait to see how they talk about our trip!

So we left Wolfgang Pucks and decided to browse through a few stores. At this point Belle has hit her wall (as we like to call it) and was extremely grouchy so we knew we werent going to stay long. First we browsed through Tren-D which I love!!!:thumbsup2 and we just walked right through because we were on a mission, TO GET ME A BIRTHDAY BUTTON!! We were heading to Guest Relations of course! Lucky for me a kind young man got me one and made it so cute like he even drew a mickey balloon on it!
airplane4_zpsf4d3ffaf.jpg

I thanked him and put it right on because I have been waiting to be in Disney for my birthday my whole life so I was going to make this a special trip and wear my button everywhere!
Then we went to Basin and looked at all their cool soaps! They are so sweet I just love the idea of that store! Then next we went to the biggest disney store ever, World of Disney! This one is my favorite! Sadly it was so packed in here that we didnt stay long and didnt even purchase anything but we knew we would be back in a few days! Then my mom was wanting some hot chocolate because it was pretty chilly out so we went to Ghiradelli:coffee: Lucky for us they were handing out free little chocolate squares and they even gave me two because of my birthday:cheer2: sadly though they were caramel and Im not a huge caramel fan so I so lovingly gave them to Rachel! They were so good:pirate:We then went outside and had a mini photoshoot while we waited for my mom
hannah2_zpsff64c02f.jpg

hannah1_zps6ba9dd9b.jpg

As you can see Belle looks pretty cranky!
picofus_zpse5dba4e3.jpg

Then she tried to attempt to look happy!
picofusagain_zpsf83ef5e9.jpg

We then decided it was too cold to take the boat back to our room so we decided to take the bus! The wait though ended up taking forever, like twenty minutes which is long when you are freezing! I swear the Port Orleans Riverside buses always have the longest lines and the bus takes forever to get there! Finally we got back to our room and we all collapsed! My mom and I ran to the gift shop to grab some donuts for breakfast and then we all showered and watched some good ole Stacey and went right to bed because we had a big day ahead of us!

Continued in Next Update

Happy Good Friday everyone! I hope everyone has a great weekend spending time with their families:)

We woke up from a great night sleep in our comfy riverside beds at around 7:30 and had poptarts and donuts for breakfast! We all got ready in our matching shirts for today...my mom loves to have at least one day out of our trips where we all have matching shirts! She thinks its original and she loves getting the compliments on them like one time some random family asked if they could take a picture of our shirts because it was tie dye in a mickey head:confused3 haha but anyways today was the day we were all going to match and its the only day on this trip that we all do!
hannahandrachelmickey_zps5cccc6b0.jpg

Me and Hannah were the only ones who wore our mickey ears, our rest of the family are losers and didnt wear them:confused3

My mom got decorations at Party City before our trip because she wanted to decorate our window with birthday decorations for me! How sweet!
351_zps8c3e570c.jpg

The birthday part was on the other window but we never got a picture of that one:rotfl2:

Then went to the bus stop and the bus came surprisingly quickly, we had to stand on the bus but that didnt matter because we were all excited to get to a disney park! Finally on our bus ride we turned the corner and the beautiful castle came into our view, guess where we were going....MAGIC KINGDOM:love:

This is all our favorite park so we were all super duper excited! We got off the bus and power walked to the gate! Now if you didnt know Im one of those lucky people who has a stone with my name on it on your way to the Magic Kingdom gate! Its so awesome and I get a picture by it every year its our tradition but we were in such a rush to get to the Magic Kingdom that we decided that we would get my picture next time!Im lucky enough to have a stone too but mine was located at some hotel and we havent found it yet:confused3hahaha sucks to suck!!!!!

We walked right through the gates and the new key thing that lets you in is SO COOL!!!! We were so amazed! and they are so much faster! Good job disney:thumbsup2

Soon enough we were walking down good old Main Street and had to take some castle pics because its just so pretty!
castlepicture_zps38d1d7ff.jpg

bestcastlepictureever_zps0285c458.jpg

I was so proud of that Castle Picture!!!:)

Now we walked right through the castle and where were we heading you ask? TO THE NEW FANTASYLAND OF COURSE!!!!!! Ahhhh it was so pretty!! We went and got fast passes for the Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid but then we never ended up using them because it ended up having a 5 min wait! So we walked right through! The quenue for the ride is so detail and entertaining to look at! We walked right on and rode in the clamobiles and it was a very cute ride! My only problem was they didnt do the whole movie but it was still amazing and very colorful and it felt like you were right under the sea with Ariel!

We then headed over to Storybook Circus! We went to big top souvenirs and Rachel got a Simba pillowpet and Belle got a Dumbo pillowpet! They love them!
rachelandsimba_zpsf8115c2e.jpg

belleanddumbo_zps70b1162a.jpg

Then we went on Dumbo! The playground area is cool in there I just felt like we waited longer than we needed too but thats just my opinion!
dumbo_zpsd2ecd134.jpg

We finally got on the ride though!
belleandchuckdumbo_zps94457980.jpg

rachelandwomandumbo_zps097d695d.jpg

hannahdumbo_zpsaa1997d0.jpg

Let me just say that this picture shows how I feel about Dumbo! I hate it! Im terrified of heights like absolutely terrified so Ive never really liked it and I just dont understand why this ride always has such long waits! Oh well I guess because there is millions of people who disagree with me and Im one of those people who rides it and never moves the throddle up and I hate when they make everyone go up high at the end because I get scared!:sad:

Once we got off Dumbo we got in line for where we were going to have lunch that we all have been looking forward too!

~To be continued in next update~

Love your matching hats and T's. Very cute! And what fun to have a birthday themed window! Looks like a beautiful day at the MK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter