Rope Doping to Disney! A March Trip Report (UPDATE 8/16)

Congratulations on your high school graduation!! How exciting! Love your hair, it's very cute.

Muppet 3d just never gets old. There are just so many good memories I have of it that I can't not go at least once every time we visit. I know it may not pack people in like it used to, even just a little but man...nostalgia is a powerful thing.

I have yet to hit the new star tours. It made my husband sick when we went before they redid it. Is it a smoother ride now? Just curious.

Can't wait to hear more. Congrats again, graduate!!

Congrats on your graduation! I finally caught up on trip reports and was so happy to see there was another update!:) i so cant wait to see Fantasmic next Spring! It looks soooo good

Thank you! Fantasmic is my favorite and it's just so entertaining to watch! It never gets old and it's a must everytime we go!!!

A little late.. but joining in anway! :cool1: Love it so far, and your hair really is cute in your grad pics! Conrats by the way:)

Congratulations on your high school graduation!! How exciting! Love your hair, it's very cute.

Muppet 3d just never gets old. There are just so many good memories I have of it that I can't not go at least once every time we visit. I know it may not pack people in like it used to, even just a little but man...nostalgia is a powerful thing.

I have yet to hit the new star tours. It made my husband sick when we went before they redid it. Is it a smoother ride now? Just curious.

Can't wait to hear more. Congrats again, graduate!!

Thank You:) Muppet 3D is a definite favorite for us and we have to see it everytime we go! I don't understand why its not as popular but i still think of it the same way Ive always have and still love it! And I personally think that the new Star Tours is smoother but my dad thought it was just as smooth as the old one so I guess it just depends on the person!

This morning we woke up at 6:30 and it was very rainy out so we hoped it would clear up by the time we were leaving. We all got ready and then went down to the Riverside Mill Foodcourt for a quick breakfast and got four bounty platters to share. We were too busy eating and rushing to take any pictures sorry but just picture some eggs and biscuits and bacon and sausage and of course the famous delicious Mickey Waffles and thats what we all had!!!!:thumbsup2

We headed to the bus stop and hopped on a bus to take us to the Animal Kingdom! We got there right at 8:45 and it opened at 9 but it was already opened and I have no idea why but we went right on in anyways! It was very rainy and freezing like I don't mind rain when its atleast warm out but it was so COLD that it was miserable but we werent going to waste this day so we went on with what we wanted to do. We went to see how long the Safari wait was and it was five minutes so we literally walked right on and got front row seats in our vehicle and had an old man as our driver who knew so much about everything it was really neat!

After our very wet safari we decided to get fastpasses for Expedition Everest. Then we checked our handy dandy phones to check wait times and decided to go to Dinosaur because it was about 10 minutes. I hate Dinosaur because Rachel and my mom tricked me into it when I was younger and I thought it wouldnt be scary at all but it scared the crap out of me so Ive been scared to go on it ever since. Usually when they ride Dinosaur I wander Dinoland and stuff but since it was so yucky and wet and cold out I had to wait inside the gift shop. I got bored of waiting so I just plopped down in a corner by where you can look at your ride pictures and started snapchatting and taking pictures. I got a lot of weird stares but oh well:confused3

And here is their ride photo from it! They are all in the back row and rachel and belle are ducking:rotfl2:

After Dinosaur we had to ride Primeval Whirl because thats what one of our favorite rides and we didnt care at the moment how wet it would be. Well we didnt have to wait at all and got pretty wet but we had fun! After that it was time to use our fastpasses so we hurried on over to Expedition Everest and Belle decided to not ride and wait in the gift shop. I always freak out on this and duck the whole time but it was still fun!

~To be continued~​

After our crazy ride on Expedition Everest we ran over to see the next show of the Finding Nemo Musical which started in like five mins! We booked it over there and made it just in time with not a bad seat.

I am so in love with this show! I am the BIGGEST finding nemo fan youll ever meet! I have tons of shirts and all the stuffed animals and I just love it so much! I love watching this show and it always makes me so happy! I always cry at the end its just so magical and happy!pixiedust:

Here we are waiting for it to begin! You can see how wet we are from it constantly raining...

The show ended and it was beautiful! I love how the Dory in it sounds just like her!!!

We were all hungry so we decided to get a snack to share. We got a funnel cake and worked our way over to the Festival of the Lion King. We were seated in the Elephant section and we really wanted to be in the lion section but oh well:confused3

We all look hideous in this picture:rotfl2:

A little better::yes::

We decided that we got all that we wanted to do done at Animal Kingdom so we decided to work our way out of the park but first we had to stop in a few shops to look around!

I AM MUFASA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I snatched a quick picture while we were leaving!

Rachel went to the bathroom right by the exit and came out crying haha

I was mad about that it was raining and stuff like that so this wasn't my fault at all. We are going to the bathroom and I saw a stall was opened and realized it clogged so I saw another bathroom opened. So when I went to go to that one, an old lady cut me off and glared at me! After that, I was mad so I just left the bathroom. I am still mad at that lady and if I ever see her again, I will give her a piece of mind :stir:

It was so funny because she was so upset over nothing! We couldn't stop making fun of her and we kept bringing it up the rest of the day!

We went to the bus stop and got on a bus for the Animal Kingdom Lodge! Rachel ran off that bus and finally was able to go to the bathroom:rotfl2: My mom wanted to look around the gift shop because she went to Africa last summer on a mission trip and is now making our a dining room African themed. she was able to find a few things and then we just wandered around! Me and Rachel went in search of zebra domes and finally found them except my mom saw that they had liquor in them and we weren't allowed to get them:( has anyone ever heard of this? It was really confusing to us and we really want to try them so we weren't really happy! We continued to wander around the Resort and then went to the bus stop to catch a bus to where???

~Find out in next post~​

When I tried the zebra domes, I was confused when it said something about liquor at first, but it's just how they make it, you wouldn't have gotten drunk of zebra domes. :lmao: haha, but yeah, it's for the flavoring & you can't even tell. :)

When I tried the zebra domes, I was confused when it said something about liquor at first, but it's just how they make it, you wouldn't have gotten drunk of zebra domes. :lmao: haha, but yeah, it's for the flavoring & you can't even tell. :)

Hahahahaha we probably sound really dumb but we were confused and not expecting it! But thanks for the info :)

We were waiting at the bus stop and this old couple at the bench beside us were so crazy and they were cracking us up! Our bus finally pulled up for Downtown Disney and what do you know they were on our bus too and we were the only people on it so we got to listen to them crazy talk the whole way! :rotfl2: I love crazy old people!!

We made it to Downtown Disney and went to Tren-D and didn't really find anything that I really wanted which was really disappointing because I love that store and I had money to spend so we went to the new soap store Basin and I found the most adorable soap ever!

Is it not the cutest thing you have ever seen?!

We finally left Basin and went to check into our ADR which was......

T-REX!!!!!!

We were all so excited about this meal and we had eaten here once before and couldn't wait to go back! Their food is soo soo GOOD and if you are a meat lover than you must go here! We definitely recommend this place!

We were early but they seated us right away at a booth in one of the dinosaur sections! We were seated right under this big guy!

The detailing in this restaurant is so well done and it actually feels like you are there in dinosaur times! Also there are meteor showers that go on and it is so cool!!! Our waitress was Daryn and she was super nice and efficient! It was finally time for the best part of the meal the food!!!

I got the Fire Roasted Rotisserie Chicken! It was the best chicken I have ever had and I ate all of it!! I cant even describe how good it was because it was amazing! If you are a chicken lover like me definitely come and get this chicken!!!

My mom and belle got the Neanderthal New York Strip with waffle fries! They both loved it and ate it all and they both loved the waffle fries and I had some and they are the best waffle fries ever!!!

My dad got the Tyrannosaurus T-bone with mashed potatoes and he loved this as well!! No complaints!!!

I got the Boneyard Buffet and I loved it! It was good and it was so much meat that I pretty much ate half a animal that day!:rotfl:

This was mine when I was all done!!!

For desserts we got Ice Age Indulgence

I didn't have any of this but everyone thought it was good!

We also got two Meteor Bites and these were so good! I pretty much ate them all!!! Get these if you go!

After this amazing meal we sadly had to say goodbye to T-Rex:( We all loved it and couldn't have had a better experience!

~To be continued in next post~​

After our great meal we went to our favorite store The World of Disney to shop around! I finally found the pillowpet I wanted and I decided on Pluto because I love him! Like how could you not love him!

Rachel also got a Monorail shirt and we got a few other things but I don't remember them all:confused3

We saw these cool things while walking around!

We then headed to Goofys to get some snacks using our snack credits! Its me and Rachels tradition to make our own rice krispie treats so that's exactly what we did and they were delicious!

This is mine!

And this one is mine! They were so yummy!!!

We then decided to take a boat back to our resort and our boat driver was hilarious and we loved him! He was telling us secrets about Disney and all about the park and it was really interesting and enjoyable! We made it back to Riverside and headed back to our room and we got our showers and then watched some Pretty Little Liars and Dance Moms! It was a great way to relax and rest our stomachs because we were still so full from dinner! Then it was time for us to call it a night so we could get a good nights sleep for the next day!

~To be continued in next update~​

Love these updates!
We at at T-Rex one time, when it first opened, I don't really remember it so I'll have to go back! :D

that soap is super cute! NEMOOOOO<3

Love your snacks, I don't even like the taste of them, but they look delish!

Wow that food looks super yummy!!

I love Pluto. He's such a good dog. I love meeting him, he's always so fun.

Love these updates!
We at at T-Rex one time, when it first opened, I don't really remember it so I'll have to go back! :D

that soap is super cute! NEMOOOOO<3

Love your snacks, I don't even like the taste of them, but they look delish!

You have to go back to T-Rex it was my favorite restaurant of the trip! The food is to die for!

I love nemo and I regret not buying that soap but it was the cutest thing ever!!!!! :)

YOU DOT LIKE RICE KRISPIE TREATS?!?! They are my favorite snacks at Disney! They are so good!!!

We woke up at seven this morning and had some donuts and poptarts in the room for breakfast! I was one of the first ones ready and was bored waiting for everyone to hurry up and get ready so I had a photoshoot with my new best friend...PLUTO!

And Rachel put the park bow in her hair of what park we were headed to.....

EPCOT!!!!!

Everyone was finally ready so we headed to the bus stop and made it to the park around 8:30! We made it in time for Rope Drop or as I like to call it Rope Dope! When it reached 9 we went straight to the new Test Track and it was a walk on! We were really anxious to try out the new one and we were really upset because when it came time to make our own car my mom, dad, and belle all worked together and made a sweet car and then me and Rachel made a car together and the computer wasn't working and it froze on us and we were so frustrated and ended up with no car :furious: It made us so angry! But then it was time for us to actually go on the ride and we enjoyed it as usual. I would say I miss the old version this one is just too technology for us and I think the old one had a better story behind it!

After test track we realized how freezing it was outside so us girls went to mousegears to hang out and see if there were any cheap sweatshirts in there and our dad went to get soarin fastpasses. We had fun in mousegears as usual and its my favorite Disney store!

I AM CAPTAIN OF MOUSEGEARS!!!

We ended up getting a sweatshirt for our dad and then we decided to go over to my love NEMO!!!!:love:

I had my nemo attire on for the day!!

After our photoshoot with my love we walked right on to the ride and got in our clammobiles and I sat in one all by myself as usual to sing along and take it all in!! I love that ride!! IN THE BIG BLUE WORLD!!! After that amazing adventure with Nemo we went over and did Turtle Talk with Crush and it was so funny as usual!! And then after that we said our goodbyes to the Living Seas and made our way to our next destination..

to be continued in next post

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter