Roll call for May 22nd Western

Hi everyone..This will be my last time posting.I leave tonight for New York to drop off my son at my in-laws:( :p ..Then I leave from Newark Airport early Friday morning..Hope everyone has a safe trip..It has been fun preparing but now the time is finally here.See ya on board..:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by Tiiiigergirl
Leslie you have got to stay away from work! Start your vacation early. I finished up today!!!! Tomorrow I get my pedicure and do my packing. Then on Thursday we take off!

I am trying.., & if I succeed I am rewarding myself with a pedicure Friday morning!

RAC - I am in Jax - how funny that you are stopping here... looks like you will be a few hours ahead of us!

One word of caution - there is a lot of construction on 95 from Jax, south to St Augustine, so be careful & be prepared for possible delays. A few months ago I heard the stretch between Jax & St Augustine's was averaging more accidents than anywhere else in the state - now some of the constuction is over, so it isnt as bad as it used to be & I am not trying to alarm you guys, as I drive it all the time, I just wanted you to be aware...plus now that I said it, you will have no problems & can laugh at me when we meet!

See everyone on board & safe trips to the port!

Leslie:Pinkbounc

ok well last post for us here. going to be leaving for the airport in about 4 hours.. not sure its all packed but oh well...:earseek: it is time.. gonna do some sun things then the cruise..pirate: and will see all of those attending the meet when we are at sea.. also for last minute info.. late seating.. and dw is is 30's and i am 35.. she would kill if i said her age...:crazy: :crazy: so see yall there and have fun. everyone who has not left drive and arrive carefully.. and use sunblock...::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :boat: :boat: :boat:

I'm so jealous of you all getting to go THIS week!

Keep her clean for us, we're right behind you on the 5/28 Magic!

Wishing you a great cruise!
Fran

hello everyone, hope everyone had a safe trip home. also hope everyone is handling being off the ship better than we are. wonderful vacation. enjoyed meeting all who showed to the meet. thanks jdubbs for the pins. hope ya'll have a great summer.

Hi all!!

We made it home safe and sound, and sane I might add!! It was a long and sad 8 hours, knowing that we have to go back to work and cleaning house. But we will start counting down to our next cruise!! It won't be Disney but that is ok, it will still be magical I hope.

It was great meeting you all at the DIS meet. We enjoyed the Captain Marvin excursion with JDubbs and his family, Hi Tanya and Megan!! It was great getting to know you guys, Megan is a doll!! The buttons were great, it was how my husband first spotted John (jdubbs) at the pool before the meet.

Hope everyone had a great time!!

Randi :)

Hi everyone..Thanks to all who attended the meet...It was very smooth leaving the ship and getting back to PA..Special hello to RAC and her family it was a pleasure meeting you also and to cbwgators..Lets keep a lookout for everyone on the board..Next trip for me is the Boardwalk on Dec.5th to the 10th.. Until we meet again.....John, Tanya and Meghan

We just made it home this morning after a couple of days spent at WDW. Now I'm trying to get the mountain of clothes done and getting caught up on what went on at my store while I was out. BTW, I'm doing all this while the rest of the family is napping!!! There's something wrong with this picture:mad: I really enjoyed meeting you all. Thanks for setting up the meet, John!! Hello to Tiiiigergirl and JSkelton, I enjoyed our visits!!!

Lori

Hope everyone had a wonderful cruise. Iknow we did. I was in full cruise mode and completely forgot about the dismeet. I was looking so forward to meeting you all.

I also missed the Dis-meet because I lost track of time. That cruise was a blast and we are planning on going back. I can't imagine cruising with anyone else but DCL. I apologize about missing the meeting. Did anyone else realize there are no clocks onboard? I didn't know that. Teaches me to bring a watch next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter