Roll call for May 22nd Western

We have the late seating this time. My daughter is a night owl, I hope she will do ok. We are also planning to go to Paradise Beach. I read that it is Great!!

We've also got the early seating. Done both, I prefer the early. Plus we've got the "old people" (sorry mom and dad) and they normally eat early.

We are also on early seating. Our kids are 10 & 8 and they don't care when they eat as long as they eat, but I like eating early and since I made the origional ressies, here we are.

:duck:

We too are on the early dinning, as I don't know if I could wait 'til 8 to eat.

We went ahead and booked the REAS package (last minute decision) yesterday as we were thinking about a message. I seen the new price list for the SPA on Barb's website and immediately decided it would be more beneficial to book that and not have to worry about making reservations once on board, as I was able to make Dinner reservations at Palo (which we weren't too sure of at first) and Brunch reservations as well just as a courtesy. Debbie (at DCL) also let us request dinner rotation APLAPLA, as a courtesy as well.

Rac it looks like your in the minority...As we approach our 1 week to go countdown I would like to thank everyone on this board because without the great info we recieved we would be truely lost going on our vacation...Thanks again to Penny for helping with our meeting place and of course to my friend Towncrier for our buttons and to many dissers who helped us along the way..:wave:

I am so not ready! If I didn't have anything to do between now and then I would be fine, but unfortunately the whole job/school/life thing keeps turning and it will be a particularly hectic week.

I guess, prepared or not, we will be ready physically and emotionally for this vacation!!

I'm glad to hear that someone else doesn't feel ready for this trip. It's been chaotic around here for the last couple of weeks and doesn't look to get any better next week with the end of school. I did start sorting out clothes for everyone last night. We are flying in the day before the cruise and then staying at Pop Century until Monday after the cruise. That's 11 days of clothes. I refuse to do laundry while on vacation. Unfortunately for my husband, I'm a clothes shopaholic and it looks like no one needs any additional clothes. I'll probably be rushing around like crazy next Thursday night trying to get it all together. I work til 6PM and my husband works til 9PM that night, so we'll probably have a late night getting it all together. I work much better under pressure!:tongue:

Lori

Originally posted by Jdubbs
Boy so far we are the only ones on the bottom!!:o :o Next theme is early dinner or late seating???We have the early because our little miss Meghan wouldnt last.....me either;)

no worries.. we are also on Deck 2 - room 2606. We really liked deck 2. We have stayed higher.. I think it was Deck 6, but liked our spot from last year, so we re-booked on the same deck.

We have late seating, I dont want to have to start getting ready for dinner at 5pm.

We also booked Ron Jon's for Friday night & look forward to hitting the lazy river(me) & the slide(my son).

Q - How many more days left???
A - Too many!

Leslie:Pinkbounc

:bounce: well it is getting closer and closer.. we have room 6536 and will be the honeymooners. well sort of honeymooners.. this is a very belated honeymoon for us. but alas doing it in style..:earsgirl: :earsboy: and wanted to say thanks to everyone who has posted here and on the boards cause got alot of very useful information off here. we are doing the late seatings for dinner and will have fun no matter what...:wave2: will be glad to finally meet yall and chat for a bit and maybe a drink even if only coffee to chat till whenever.. lol .. ok so i am losing my mind cause i dont wanna wait no more. i wanna do the cruise now and aint even packed or know what to bring. got stuff in closet in suitcases and at dry cleaners..
heck might just go in jeans and buy whay i need as we go along. what do late honeymooners need anyway?? hummm ohh the romance package.. wow cant wait to try that.. and the rainforest.. gotta have a few trips there.. well again thansk to those here and towncrier.. gotta say buttons was a great idea.. and well will see yall when we arrive.. i will be the loud adult going wow oh neat wow...:crazy:

Thanks Leslie:D Im glad to see we wont be down there alone!!Our final theme will be ages:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I know we have been together for a couple of months now and we are wondering what we all look like..So lets now narrow it down a bit..Some people may not want to reveal their real age but lets give it a shot!! Myself and Tanya are 36.. Less than a week to go everyone:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hi Everyone!!!

I have been trying to get some packing done this weekend!! Both my husband and I are 29 and have a 7 year old DD.
Nativefl, maybe we will see you at Ron Jon's! If you see a couple chasing around a 7 year old little girl with glasses, thats us. We plan to stay around the pool most of the day on Friday.

See you all soon.... :)

Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Ok now that's out of my system.

I'm 35 DH (Jim) will be 38 on Key West day. DD is 13

RAC & Nativefl ~ We'd love to meet up with you! Sort of a mini DIS Meet to get the cruise rolling. We're checking in at about midnight on Thursday so I'd guess we'll be up and about by noon. :rolleyes: I know our son will want to check out the pool.

We are a family of 3. Me 35 (turning 36 on the cruise:( ) DH 37 and our DS 11. I walk with a cane or use my purple wheelchair so we're kind of hard to miss. If anyone sees us, then say hello or we wouldn't be opposed to setting up a meeting time if anyone is interested. The problem is that I don't know the area well enough to set a meeting place. Maybe by the hot-tubs?

Originally posted by Tiiiigergirl
RAC & Nativefl ~ We'd love to meet up with you! Sort of a mini DIS Meet to get the cruise rolling. ...... Maybe by the hot-tubs?

That sounds great! My son has a 1/2 day of school on Friday, so we wont be heading out before 1pm, which will put us at Ron Jon's around 4pm....if I can stay away from work that is....

Anyway, I am guessing we will hit the pool as soon as possible.. so I will be on the look out for you all!

As far as ages go, I am 35, my Husband is 36 & our son is 10.

Well, I better go finish my packing!

See everyone real soon!!

Leslie:Pinkbounc

Hi All !!

We plan on leaving Thurs. around 2 P.M. and driving to Jacksonville and stopping for the night and get a early start at Ron Jon's on Friday. A mini meet sounds good to me! We plan on hanging out at the pool until our room is ready.

See you all real soon!!! :)

Leslie you have got to stay away from work! Start your vacation early. I finished up today!!!! Tomorrow I get my pedicure and do my packing. Then on Thursday we take off!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter