Roll call for May 22nd Western

What is Ron Jons??? Thanks again to Towncrier for making our official disboard buttons...Just need to know if the following people are attending...FredS, Tinkmom,gizzy15,and jnsdgs...Thanks

RAC- Randi

Ron Jon's Cape Caribe Resort is a new resort that is in Cape Canaveral. I think that it closer to the port than the Radisson. Tiiiigergirl, we got a two bedroom there for Friday. We plan to get there around lunch time to take advantage of the water slide.
Would love to meet up with ya and any others that are staying there Friday. :)

hey there all.. ok sent you a pm but not sure how that works so will post here as well. i am bobby and my wifes name is stacy.. counting days and soon to be hours...

towncrier - I sent you an e-mail with our info.

We are staying at the Radisson. I am planning on going out and watching the sun rise on Saturday morning. Any suggestions where the best place to go and park the car? I would really like to walk on the beach to watch it but I have never been to Cape Canaveral before and I do not know where to go. Could someone please help me? I would appreciate it very much. Thanks so much

Okay..It is great to see everyone is checking in..I sent PMs to many people with no response..I tried to get everyone togetheir who posted on this site, that was coming on our cruise..After months of homework on this board, my job is done. Everyone else who plans to attend just sign on the thread or send me a PM. Thanks to all who helped us along the way with their excitement and planning for this awesome upcoming vacation..Myself and Tanya are looking forward to meeting you all..Special thanks to the other John for the buttons in which I should recieve some time next week..Hope everyone is packed and ready to go:bounce: :Pinkbounc John(jdubbs)

This is a reply for Lori1035

We are currently living in the Shreveport/Bossier area. I'm not sure where prairieville is located compared to here.

days-going-so-slow, Prairieville is about 10 miles southeast of Baton Rouge. I'm originally from Monroe so I have been to Shreveport many times. When I was a kid, I loved to eat at Pancho's in Bossier. We have one in Baton Rouge and it definitely is not what I remembered as a child.

Are you originally from Louisiana? I was just wondering if someone else would have my twangy accent. For those of you that don't know, North LA has the Arkansas/Mississippi accent while below Alexandria(mid-state) has the more Cajun accent. I married a Cajun so we have a mixed marriage!

:tongue:

See you soon,
Lori

Also a big thanks to Towncrier and John!!!

.. wow I cant believe how many people are going on Captain Marvins Tour. You will all have a great time, we sailed with them last year & had a wonderful time!

We are now considering driving down Friday night. My son has just a 1/2 day, so if I could leave work at a decent hour, we could be there before dark & if we stay at Ron Jon, also enjoy the slide... or we may stay over a night or two when we get back. I guess we need to decide quick as time is running out...YEA!!

Leslie:Pinkbounc

Bump:bounce: :bounce: We should not be on the second page!! Happy Mothers Day to all my fellow cruisers

My DW Amy (Cinderelly516) and I will be on our first Disney Cruise and look forward to meeting everyone at the meet!

I caught a blurb about Captain Marvin's in this thread. We will be doing the half-day trip at 10am. I hope to see some of you there as well!

-steve

Hi Steve and Amy..I ve been trying to reach you guys, but as of today you still havent checked your PM box..The meet info is on the first page but it is too late to get your personalized disboard button..But I still will have other buttons beside, for all...everyone got their cabin numbers?? Ours is 2576..

We got a SPH room (5520, I think). Are any of you going on the CA cruise next year? We've decided to take a break from cruising next year, so we won't be going.

Lori

Sorry John, I wasn't aware we even had a PM box?!? I'll start checking it once I find out what one is! :confused:

No problem on the buttons. We are just excited about the cruise and the chance to meet other folks from here!

We will be in 5500 (thanks upgrade fairy!), right next door to our lurker friends (you reading this Brenda?)

Lori, we booked the FL-CA cruise. We were going to try a cruise to Hawaii but we couldn't pass up the opportunity to go on the repositioning cruise. Plus, we have always wanted to go through the Panama Canal.

Our last cruise was to Mexico (Star Princess) so we aren't in as much of a hurry to go back as we would rather try new itineraries.

-steve

The buttons have arrived in good standing today!!!For everyone going on the Captain Marvins 10am sail,we will set up a meeting place at the meet so we could all go togetheir..We are going to Paradise Beach in Coz..
Here is what I have for cabins
Jdubbs and Tanya-2576
cbwgators----------7500
Modisneycruiser---6103
Airtime247----------5500
TnDunns------------5018
Lori1035------------5520
PrincessTink--------6078
days-going-so-slow 7104
Biker68---------------6536
nativefl---------------2606

Boy so far we are the only ones on the bottom!!:o :o Next theme is early dinner or late seating???We have the early because our little miss Meghan wouldnt last.....me either;)

We have early dinner also, John. We tried late seating on our last cruise and didn't care for being so full that close to bedtime. We like time to walk off our dinners. Also, we requested to be seated at a table with just the 4 of us. On 2 of our previous cruises, we had a large group of extended family with us, so we knew everyone eating with us. Last January, Rob and I cruised alone(without kids or family) and were seated with another couple. We just don't care for trying to make small talk with strangers. We were to be seated at a table with just the 2 of us (it was our 15th anniversary) and the other couple requested to be moved from the table they were seated at. They put them with us. The irony of that is the couple was originally seated with their own son, dil and grandchildren. They decided they didn't want to eat with them, so we got stuck with them instead. The first night we had eaten at Palo for our anniversary and when we showed up the second night they were surprised because they thought they had a table to themselves.

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter