Roll call for May 22nd Western

Jdubbs

what do you expect from a brooklyn guy??
Our meet will take place on deck 3 in the Promenade Lounge at 2pm on May 24th while we are at sea.Come one Come all..Anyone else interested,please sign your name on this thread....HERE IS OUR LIST!!!
Jdubbs and Tanya
MOdisneycruiser
RAC
TNDunns
Lori1035
nativefl
cbwgators
luvindisneyworld
Princess Tink
tiiiigergirl
jnsdgs
gizzy15----------Tinkmom
scyruslee-------Cinderelly516
jskelton83-----Airtime247
Iflossu--------ShannonRT
Biker68-----Days going so slow

The meet will take place in the Promenade Lounge on Deck 3(thanks Penny) on Monday May 24th at 2:00 pm. Since we will be at sea that day I thought it would be an ideal time for a meet!! Hope to see everyone there. Please sign your name if you plan to attend..Thanks.. John

Hi, We would Love to come to the meet.It is DH and myself.I cant wait this is our first Disney cruise and our first 7 day cruise and the best of all,I will be Celebrating my 30th birthday on the 25th.I am Sooo excited:teeth:
Misty

Thanks Leslie..Here are the list of attendees so far..I have PMed the last 5 to get a response for the meet. The countdown is on!!

Jdubbs
Tanya(with dd age 4)
MO Disney Cruiser(with dh dd age 13)
luvindisneyworld(with dh)
nativefl(with dh ds age 10)
Princess Tink (with dh and ds age 6)
RAC(with dh and dd age 7)
Cbwgators(with dh dd age 5 ds age 11)
gizzy15(with dh ds age 13 ds age6)
tiiiigergirl(dh ds age 11)
jnsdgs(dh ds 10 ds 8)

Please also let me know what time is your seating for your meals..I will try to get all us disers in the same area..

Hi Everyone!

Just got your PM Jdubbs. Count us in.
Not much longer now! Anyone on GTY status got their cabin number yet?

They told me my cabin number but I forgot.Should be getting my conformation soon. I used my DVC points. Thanks RAC.

Count us in. It will be myself, DH, and DS (6). This will be our first Cruise on any ship! We are DVC members as well. We're in the first seating, booked in a cat 6 as well (rm 6078).

This sounds like fun, I can't wait!

Compared to all the other threads looks like this is not a disboard cruise.. I wonder whos going to be sailing with us?pirate: pirate:

I'm going to. Just been lurking for a while. I was wondering about booking excursions. Can we book on the 22nd of March or 23rd? What's the official 60 day mark? I'm just a tad excited!!

Megan:hyper:

Hi Megan Welcome to our little crew of sailors. Not sure of the excursions. I am just doing stingray city for now.Guess I can book that on the ship.Hope to see you at our meet.

We're thinking of doing StingRay City as well......still debating on booking it on our own through Capt Marvins though. This is the only excusion we've really bounced around. We have a 6 yr old and don't want to plan too much, expect too much with him yet. We are guilty of letting him lead the way so to speak, our vacations seem to go much smoother that way. It's not to the extent of him RUNNING things, but rather all of us going with the flow of things.

Sometimes at that age it's just better to let them "run things" and still enjoy vacation. I figure, it's their vacation too.

I am a bit past that point. My dd is 13 and we can pretty much get away with more. With that said, we aren't going snorkeling with the stingrays because she says she won't get in the water with those things. "they're called stingrays for a reason!!!" is what we heard.

I think I can wait for him to be gasp a teenager, he already has an attitude....ha, ha, ha. Just teasing! Actually he's not too bad, he and I actaully tend to go the same direction....poor dad on the other hand seems to get drug all over the place against his will :p !

I am actaully the one that is a little apprehensive about swimming with the stringrays, I'm not too sure about it....but I'l give it a try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter