• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Roll call 10/26/03 Wonder..anyone there?

;) It is starting to cool down here in Missouri and so I have been putting any summer things that I am taking on the cruise in my suitcase instead of packing it away for the winter. Swimsuits,summer dresses, capris ect................... I usually take to much!:eek: Plus I need to think about how I am going to pack the costumes. SO EXCITED!!

Hope all the hurricanes are done before we go!:eek:

;) Did you see on the main wdwinfo website they have something about a new show on the WONDER called Golden Mickey??
Looks like something we may have to see this trip......;) I WONDER if they still have Disney Dreams?

Since we used a TA I bet I won't get our Documents for a couple more weeks????:( OHwell....... I need to find my Birth Certs...:eek:

Congrats Auntie Kim!!:wave: :earseek: :wave: :crazy:

I'm getting impatient. I am sooooo stressed out at work right now - I need this vacation...

My TA called on thursday, our docs came in!! I was sooo excited I was literally dancing all the way to my car. Yesterday, we bought our airline tickets. We're all done! This trip is in the bag!! Is anyone else so excited you can't hardly stand it?!!

our docs came in on friday too.. im so excited i am dying to see the golden mickeys and the ship and ok.. so i want to see everything!! look out mickey here we come.

Sol yes I think I'm as excited as you!! I can hardly stand it!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We are so close!!

Congrats! everyone that got thier docs, pretty great huh!?

Started to get things together to pack. It's so cool here that I can easily put the shorts and other summer stuff in a suitcase. I am getting so excited!

Minnie (Vickie) I haven't heard from you in awhile. You get your Docs?

Let's keep the thread alive guys! We only have 30something days!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

We got our docs on Friday! We ducked out of work a little early to pick them up. We live in FL so we use our shorts and bathing suits, but I want to pack too. Can't wait!

dont forget that on that sunday is the daylight savings time !! make sure u change your clocks!!

Hey everyone, I got home from work today, and there sitting on my dining room table were two fed-ex envelopes!!!! I almost couldn't open them I was so excited. Yep, there they were, those wonderful papers that are going to allow us to get on the Disney Wonder: I am so excited!! I was really concerned, because when I last talked to my TA he said that the docs may not be in before we left for Disney on the 16th. He assured me that we would be anle to pick them up at the terminal, but I feel much better with them in my hand. I am so excited. Thanks for asking about me Kim, I have been reading a few posts at nite before I turn in, just not posting much. It is considerably cooler here too, I am wondering if I should try to pack a few of the summer items??? I have a mid-term tomorrow night, so I need to study tonight, but tomorrow I will be reading those docs, cover to cover!! Everyone take care, and I hope to see some of you on board.:earsgirl: :earsboy: :wave: :wave:

I'm so excited for this trip..I'm driving my FH CRAZY. I have little countdowns and reminders all over his house..I tell him on a daily basis how many days we have left. I think I'm more excited about the honeymoon than the wedding itself..is that normal?! LOL

Anyone doing any shore excursions? We were toying w/ the notion of doing the blue lagoon beach day, but we decided not to. He's never seen the ocean let alone been in it, so I think that scared him a little. He'll swim at CC though, he already promised. besides, we've got all our snorkel gear already.

See you real soon!!

:eek: No Doc's yet....My TA is on a cruise in Canada and so I assume that myself or my BF won't have our Documents till after this weekend......;) Oh well, I am not worried!! Still a month away,but you know time will fly.

Went to K-mart yesterday and got DD some cute sandals for $5 and put them up in the suitcase.:cool: :cool:

I think we are set on clothes and shoes..... I am going to start tanning next week and try and go about 5 or 6 times before we leave. Aunt Kim and I are getting our nails and toes done on that Friday before we leave.

It is all coming together!!!:Pinkbounc

Not much to say. Just wanted to let everyone know, if you didn't know already, how excited I am!!!

Just got all of my docs for WDW! Already have my MMNSSHP tickets! Can't wait!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

;) Time to start the primping!! I just made my appt for color and cut on Oct 10th and I plan to start tanning next week.:cool:

Kim and I are doing nails and toes the day before we leave. I am getting a set of nails put on so that my hands look nice.:cool:

This is so fun!

I need to pick up a LARGE suitcase for DD and I. I have plenty set aside to pack.:jester:

How is everyone???? Time is closing in on our trip!! I am so excited!:cool: :cool:

Can not get here fast enough....

still can not find my and DD's Birth Certs????:confused:
Called Health Dept in town and they said the could print me two new ones that would be valid!! Thank goodness!:eek:
I am cutting it to close..

Are you all brining bubbles for the sailaway party??????

It is so much fun!;)

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Just seeing how everyone is doing. I am so excited!!!

We only have three weeks and some days till we go!!

Just wanted to check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter