Roll call 10/26/03 Wonder..anyone there?

Well, it's about 8 hours before we get in the car and drive to Florida.

The good news is that I'm feeling pretty good.

The bad news is that the wife got sick today. Given that the virus usually causes you to vomit for about 6-9 hours, I expect that, with a box of AmodiumAD, we should be on the road on time.

The timing of it makes it sound like she might have not gotten cleaned up enough when Patrick initially got sick in her lap, soaking her cloths. At least that's what I hope (20/20 hind sight, if you baby vomits the stomic virus on you, take a shower). Patrick never got sick "on" me, and enought time has passed now that I shouldn't be able to get sick from him.

The only worry now is if I manage to get sick from her. That currently makes for a worst case sinario of we get to Florida, and THEN I get sick. Given that she's not getting sick on me (and clean up is just us Lysol on the toilet as apposed to doing laundry), I think we're still going to make it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter