ROFR Thread July to Sept 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MizzouTigger---$100-$11435-100-SSR-Feb-0/18, 50/19, 200/20, 100/21- sent 8/28, passed 9/11

A little behind with posting... but hoping it will contribute to helping others like the information in this thread, and on these boards, was so valuable in helping me make a decision to offer on my first DVC contract. A huge thank you to everyone here!
Nice deal....that 200 in 2020 is sweet

osera1---$144-$38560-250-BCV-Feb-0/18, 0/19, 500/20, 250/21- sent 9/5, passed 9/18

Just under 2 weeks, much quicker than my previous resales (3 priors). Because of Disney end of fiscal year 9/30? Maybe not too much lying around for re-purchasing? That suits us buyers quite nicely.

This contract serves our short term and long term plans very well!

osera1---$144-$38560-250-BCV-Feb-0/18, 0/19, 500/20, 250/21- sent 9/5, passed 9/18

Just under 2 weeks, much quicker than my previous resales (3 priors). Because of Disney end of fiscal year 9/30? Maybe not too much lying around for re-purchasing? That suits us buyers quite nicely.

This contract serves our short term and long term plans very well!
Wow congrats!! Did you have any hesitancy purchasing BCV given that the deed expires “relatively” soon?!

Good question. Short answer- no. The location and resort is so attractive to us, that we think it’s definitely worth it for us. We also have lots of CCV points (direct) so blends well with that for us.
I absolutely love BeachClub....wife wants to buy there but I am just so scared by that deed expiration....really wish I knew if they will offer an extension for it at some point...

I absolutely love BeachClub....wife wants to buy there but I am just so scared by that deed expiration....really wish I knew if they will offer an extension for it at some point...

I had the same thought a few years ago, but 6 trips later I don't regret it at all :) Plus it's hard to book, especially the lock-offs, so the home booking advantage *really* helps.

Even if they do re-sell it as new and I decide I just haven't had enough BCV after my 68th birthday, I'll just buy a new contract! (I'll finance it so if I kick the bucket, I didn't lose the whole thing ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter