ROFR Thread July to Sept 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am clearly not cut out for this ROFR suspense. It's only been 7 days, and I'm going CRAZY waiting for a reply.

It doesn't help that I was feeling pretty good that I was in the clear for BRV because there had been no buybacks listed here in DISboards, and the DVCResaleMarket blog had said no buybacks at all in 2019 for BRV. And then I saw TWO COMMENTS on the DVCResaleMarket August report that stated their BRV purchases failed ROFR in September, and one was for a similar number of points but a higher price point. AHHHHH!

NTR79---$108-$23796-200-AKV-Dec-0/18, 191/19, 200/20- sent 9/19

Attempting this again.... Crossing all my fingers and toes, as Disney exercised their ROFR on my first attempt at owning DVC at OKW.

I am clearly not cut out for this ROFR suspense. It's only been 7 days, and I'm going CRAZY waiting for a reply.

It doesn't help that I was feeling pretty good that I was in the clear for BRV because there had been no buybacks listed here in DISboards, and the DVCResaleMarket blog had said no buybacks at all in 2019 for BRV. And then I saw TWO COMMENTS on the DVCResaleMarket August report that stated their BRV purchases failed ROFR in September, and one was for a similar number of points but a higher price point. AHHHHH!
Yeeees! Join me in my misery!!!!! 😆

Sunday marks a month since our BRV contract was sent to Disney. It doesn't help that another BRV was sent the same day as ours and they cleared ROFR on 9/10. We also thought we were in the clear, as I hadn't seen any taken back either, but now with the two you mentioned we're very anxious. Good luck!

Resort
Buy BacksNumber SoldPercentage Bought Back
Animal Kingdom11738231%
Bay Lake Tower7722335%
Beach Club4512636%
Boardwalk2416315%
Grand Floridian2014314%
Hilton Head164635%
Old Key West4016225%
Saratoga Springs13152325%

I found this chart, looks like my chances at AKL for a $105 contract are 50/50 as they are buying back 31% but also have taken them as high as $113 during the year, now I'm worried

Resort
Buy BacksNumber SoldPercentage Bought Back
Animal Kingdom11738231%
Bay Lake Tower7722335%
Beach Club4512636%
Boardwalk2416315%
Grand Floridian2014314%
Hilton Head164635%
Old Key West4016225%
Saratoga Springs13152325%

I found this chart, looks like my chances at AKL for a $105 contract are 50/50 as they are buying back 31% but also have taken them as high as $113 during the year, now I'm worried
I am in the same boat for AKL. I did pay a bit more at $117 but it was front loaded with points and seller is paying dues. If you factor the Dues out your bring it down to the $108-110 range

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter