ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had a dream last night that Disney ROFR all remaining contracts and thats why brokers have been quiet. :crazy2: I just want to know :(

xWJXBpq.jpg

cheygirl---$137-$6231-40-BWV-Feb-0/18, 80/19, 40/20, 40/21- sent 1/18

We are 2 for 2 with ROFR, hoping we will make it 3 for 3!
Good Luck! Is that thru DVC By Resale?
If so, I purchased the 110 Feb BWV contract from the same owners. Let's hope they both pass
ROFR!

What are adverts? Where are these posted?
each broker promotes new listings on their facebook pages since monday most brokers went silent which is not normal for them. dvc resale started posting again last night they did 5-6 listings but nothing since then.

each broker promotes new listings on their facebook pages since monday most brokers went silent which is not normal for them. dvc resale started posting again last night they did 5-6 listings but nothing since then.

I’m back to being concerned, they might just be really busy but still I thought after so many went through last week they were just going to get them through quickly (Hoping!)

I’m back to being concerned, they might just be really busy but still I thought after so many went through last week they were just going to get them through quickly (Hoping!)
i was tempted earlier to email my broker to ask if everything was ok company wise because of the silence on facebook. my DH said don't even think about it. the wait i was ok with but this plus the wait is annoying not knowing if something is going on.

Probably just no new listings. I pulled mine (had 2 listed in Nov and was going to list 2 more but won't now). Am keeping all my points because they hold more value now than if resold to someone (who wouldn't be able to use at Riviera).

Probably just no new listings. I pulled mine (had 2 listed in Nov and was going to list 2 more but won't now). Am keeping all my points because they hold more value now than if resold to someone (who wouldn't be able to use at Riviera).
hmm i hadn't think of that. good point. i guess we were spoiled by having posts with ROFR passing every other day on their facebook also but nothing since last friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter