ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We submitted the same day. Hopefully at least halfway through the wait. I am really hoping for a quicker response sometime next week. But, one never knows...
Good luck hope these are both approved and fast... this would be my first dvc just had a baby and thought now is the perfect time.

Good luck hope these are both approved and fast... this would be my first dvc just had a baby and thought now is the perfect time.

Wow Congratulations!! We have two girls now 3 and 6. Walking to resorts vs buses will be great! Good luck on yours as well and thank you.

Espov- $138- $23,239-160-blt- feb- 0/17-0/18-0/19-138/20- sent 1/17/19--- waiting

Could you click the link in post #1 on this thread to reformat that for the list?

That's a great deal. It looks like prices are coming back to earth, at least a little bit!

Could you click the link in post #1 on this thread to reformat that for the list?

That's a great deal. It looks like prices are coming back to earth, at least a little bit!

I already added to the link. hopefully it's not too great that disney takes it...lol

I already added to the link. hopefully it's not too great that disney takes it...lol

Hope not! I was just asking if you could go to the first post in this thread, there's a link near the top to a page that will format the string correctly. Otherwise we can't add it to the list!

Hope not! I was just asking if you could go to the first post in this thread, there's a link near the top to a page that will format the string correctly. Otherwise we can't add it to the list!
does mine now come up? i thought i entered it

I saw 2 different people in that waiting thread state that it took 30 days or almost the full 30 before they found out their contracts were taken earlier this week. While some have passed at 30 or more days, most get taken if it takes that long recently. :(

Said I would wait until I heard to post details but figure it makes no difference.

Carli_h---$137-$29436-200-BLT-Dec-200/18, 200/19, 200/20- sent 1/16

Is it normal for Disney to be so quiet? I’ve been watching the deeds as they’re posted and there’s very few that have passed ROFR sub $140 at BLT.

I saw 2 different people in that waiting thread state that it took 30 days or almost the full 30 before they found out their contracts were taken earlier this week. While some have passed at 30 or more days, most get taken if it takes that long recently. :(

It does seem most of the waived ones hear pretty quickly in comparison.

Said I would wait until I heard to post details but figure it makes no difference.

Carli_h---$137-$29436-200-BLT-Dec-200/18, 200/19, 200/20- sent 1/16

Is it normal for Disney to be so quiet? I’ve been watching the deeds as they’re posted and there’s very few that have passed ROFR sub $140 at BLT.

Honestly, it varies. In the summer, so many people who work at DVC are on vacation that it takes forever to hear back! The holiday time submissions are usually slow to hear back too. Good luck! We love our BLT. Great contract!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter