ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of us are :rolleyes1

i know they are working i had a list of 10 listings that are my backups and i just checked them and half have been updated to sale pending or offer accepted. i guess disney is taking its sweet time again.

Wendy98---$135-$7703-50-BLT-Dec-0/18, 50/19, 50/20- sent 1/30

While I am waiting to hear on my BWV, why not add another to the mix?

We own BLT and are currently waiting on a BWV as well. Great combo!! And good luck on both!

I'm back in the action after three years -- have prices come down since 1/19? I'm looking to get in at below previous market prices if they have cooled off.

Good Luck! Is that thru DVC By Resale?
If so, I purchased the 110 Feb BWV contract from the same owners. Let's hope they both pass
ROFR!
Yes, it is through DVC By Resale!! So they had 2 contracts for sale, wow! I own at BWV already but neededa few more points there so fingers crossed. Good luck to you as well :-)

I'm back in the action after three years -- have prices come down since 1/19? I'm looking to get in at below previous market prices if they have cooled off.

the resorts I've been watching..

GFV still way up
BLT still up - hoping is drops back down soon
AKL seems to be coming back down

Espov- $138- $23,239-160-blt- feb- 0/17-0/18-0/19-138/20- sent 1/17/19--- waiting

We submitted the same day. Hopefully at least halfway through the wait. I am really hoping for a quicker response sometime next week. But, one never knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter