ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are also 1/11.. I've been fighting the urge to start the daily calls to our broker.
normally I would wait another week.. :scared:

My first resale was submitted 9/26/18 and passed 10/10/18. I know Disney can take up to 30 days, but this is my personal frame of reference. 2 weeks was enough of a wait. I am going to hold off calling my broker as well until 30 days are up.

We offered on our first and only attempt (well probably) for 200 DVC points at BLT, sent to Disney on 16th. I will post full details once we know if Disney has exercised ROFR or not. We only offered $137 and I regret not offering asking as it is a fully loaded contract.

First post, but been a member for a while. We were in WDW for Christmas and were tempted by direct CCV but didn’t fall in love with WL. Resale at BLT made good financial sense to us and we love the Contemporary. I just hope we didn’t offer too low!
A few bucks won't make a difference. Never pay more than you have to. If it gets bought back, just try for another. Good luck!

i noticed dvcresale market hasn't updatd their facebook in the last 8 hours which for them is weird since they normally promote listings all day so maybe they are busy

Yup I just scrolled through to last Friday, they didn’t post the welcome home post until 10pm so maybe some will still hear!

$106 - $22,941 - 200 - AKL- FEB - 0/18, 65/19, 200/20 submitted 1/18

We had been deciding to buy resale for a while (already direct owners at AKL Feb use year two contracts 120 & 50) and right when we made our decision the changes were released. Terrible timing I think. I'm hoping we get approved. Good luck to everyone!

$106 - $22,941 - 200 - AKL- FEB - 0/18, 65/19, 200/20 submitted 1/18

We had been deciding to buy resale for a while (already direct owners at AKL Feb use year two contracts 120 & 50) and right when we made our decision the changes were released. Terrible timing I think. I'm hoping we get approved. Good luck to everyone!
Congrats! Please reformat with the link in post#1 so it can go on the list. (better odds of passing too, albeit minimally)

This gives me a little hope on the contract that I just had submitted to ROFR. Have fun with your 320 points this year. I already have 325 per year and that does not seem like enough ever!
It seems like AKL have finally been selling and not as high as they were a few months prior. Anyone else notice this. Good luck to all people who just purchased!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter