Ribbon, eyelet, brads and fiber swap sign ups closed!!

bcarson

Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I will second Or
OKay this is my first time hosting something so please bare with me. Any of you more expierenced hostesses have any suggestions please let me know. This is what I am thinking. We will have 4 groups one for each category and you can sign up for as many groups as you want. I think we limit it to 10 in each group. YOu can usually by brads ect.. in groups of 100. You can put in your post what groups you want and what colors. For brads and eyelets I think shapes would be okay to. For example I have small pastel flower brads. Ribbon shoud have some kind of pattern. Not just plain. I think we will have sign ups until MoN a.m. Packages should be mailed out by Feb 24th. If someone doesn't follow through that person will just not recieve something. I think that covers it. Like I said let me know if you have any suggestions.

Group 1

Fibers 1 yd per person=10 yds (if we don't have 10 sign up it will be less)
1. bcarson- red
2.lewdyan1-purple
3.twingle-multi
4. mickeyfan2-watercolors
5.marissat
6. PixieDust32 blue/pink
7. mickey teacher-lght blue
8.Princess Tink
9. TPC Shauna-blue multi
10.ksjayhawks-pastels multi

No more blue fibers please

Ribbon 1 yd per person=10 yds (if 10 don't sign up it will be less)
1. bcarson-rainbow w/gold
2.twingle3-gold
3.mickeyfan2-green
4.marrisat
5.PixieDust32 blue
6.lewdayn1-purple
7.Princess Tink
8.ks jayhawks-pastels
9.mickey teacher-pink
10. TPC Shauna-irredescent pink

Brads-10 per person=100 brads (if 10 don't sign up it will be less)
1. bcarson-pastel flower brads
2.pjpoohbear-ocean blue
3.Mickeyteacher-heart shape silver
4.mickeyfan2-green
5.marrisat
6.PixieDust 32 gold
7.lewdyan1-purple
8.Princess Tink
9.chl2-jewel toned stars
10.ksjayhawks-metallic

Eyelets-10 per person=100 eyelets (if 10 don't sign up it will be less)

1. bcarson-gold
2.pjpoohbear seafoam
3.mickey teacher-heart shape(reds, pinks and white)
4.mickeyfan2-green
5.marrisat
6.PixieDust32 beige
7.Princess Tink
8.chl2-blue
9.ksjayhawks-silver
10.NewEnglandEeyore-red flowers

Group 2
Fibers
1. OhMom
2.PatchChild-multi
3.Jenny L-white
4.AmericanScrapper-brown
5.Diana Lyn-pink
6.NewEnglandEeyore-pastels
7.PaulaS-browns and tans
8.Kaddjr-black
9.Tink&Belle's mom
10.Rsjj-yellow and green
11.Mom2disneykids-blue

Ribbon
1.NewEngladEeyore-purple flowers
2.Patchchild-yellow
3. Jenny L-multi striped
4.American Scrapper-sage green/brown stripe
5.Diana Lyn-pink
6.PaulaSred/white and blue
7.kaddjr
8.Tink&Belle'smom
9.rsjj-yellow/green
10.mom2disneykids-blue

Brads
1.NewEnglandEeyore-pink square
2.OhMom
3.Patchchild-metallics mixed
4.Jenny L-mixed brights
5.MissBubbles
6.American Scrapper-sg green
7.PoohBearLovinMama-purple
8.Diana Lyn-pink/red hearts
9.PaulaS-silver hearts
10.kaddjr

Eyelets
1.Patchchild-metallics mixed
2.Jenny L-mixed brights
3.Miss Bubbels
4.American Scrapper-sg green
5.Diana Lyn-red
6.Paula S-pink, white and red
7.kaddjr
8.tinkn-belle's mom
9.ksjayhawks
10.twingle3-yellow hearts

I will try and update list as soon as possible. I work second this week however, and then next week I start days. Days (after three years of second Yeah!!!) will be my permenant schedule. :cool2: ::MinnieMo :pug: :scared1: :hug: :rose: :hyper2: :faint: (my dd4 makes me put in the smilies!!)

OK, let me see if I got this right!

If I pick Eyelets, I pick let say "RED", so I send 10 red eyelets? And If I pick Ribbon then I'll send 1 yard of let say, Disney Minnie ribbon? And I can sign only ONE time per item right?

OK, here...

PIXIEDUST 32

Fibers 1 yd

BLUE'S and Pink's

Ribbon 1 yd each

BLUE

Brads-10 each

GOLD

Eyelets-10 each

Beige

YOu send one yard for each person. So 10 yards, and 10 eyelets or brads for each person. So that would be 100. Let me all know if you think 10 is to many. We could go with 6 brad/eyelets for each person. I just would personally like to have a few to many in my stash then run out. So pixie dust let me know if you are still in and I will add you on. Thanks

You just send in stuff. No making involved. That's the nice part about it.

please add me to each of the list...I will get back to you on the colors.....I have to go shopping!!!! :banana:

would everyone want something for any page or disney related?

Marissa

bcarson said:
YOu send one yard for each person. So 10 yards, and 10 eyelets or brads for each person. So that would be 100. Let me all know if you think 10 is to many. We could go with 6 brad/eyelets for each person. I just would personally like to have a few to many in my stash then run out. So pixie dust let me know if you are still in and I will add you on. Thanks

Oh I see, 10 is fine.

Yes please, put me down! ::yes::
Thanks

i would like to be added to the ribbon group. can you enlighten me as to what "fibers" there are to use. I am new to the fiber/ribbon category. i think i would be interested if i just knew. also, i will get back with you on the color of ribbon later today. thanks

bcarson said:
You just send in stuff. No making involved. That's the nice part about it.
This works for me.

Sign me up for each. What is a fiber?

I will tell you the color in a few days. I will be going to my LSS tomorrow night.

mickeyfan2 said:
This works for me.

Sign me up for each. What is a fiber?

I will tell you the color in a few days. I will be going to my LSS tomorrow night.

Wondering the same thing?

OK, can I tell you the colors later then? :confused:

I'd like to sign up for the brads and eyelets. Not sure on the colors yet...

Also, do we send all 10 packages to you and you send them out - or do we send the packages to each person in the group?

Eyelets - sea foam shades blue/green

Brads - ocean blue

Penny

okay....i got my fiber i went shopping on lunch hour and found out what fiber means. i would like to be in the fiber group as well as the ribbon group. my fiber is multi colored sticky stitches and the ribbon is going to be either multi colored or have words on it.

Ribbon - Purple
Fiber - Purple
Brads (not sure of the shape yet) - Purple

Thanks for hosting!

To answer a couple of questions. You will send them all to me and by the grace of god I will figure out who is in what group and get it sent out correctly. :rotfl: No seriously it should not be that bad if everyone will put there stuff in individual baggies for me. Such as 10 eyelets in a bag, 1 yd of ribbon in a bag. But we will get to the details of mailing later.

As far as colors that is fine to let me know. But you run the risk that someone else may pick up your color KWIM? Hopefully that won't happen. I just hate for someone to buy say whole bunch of red and come back here and see someone else already choose red. So keep your reciepts in case.

Fiber, I am fairly new myself and never used it, always wanted to try. It's by the yarn, its fuzzy I believe. Someone else help me out with this. I have bought a few but not explaining it very well.

This will probably be my last update for the day. I have to go to work in a little bit. I may not be on until tommorrow afternoon.

Just an FYI I am going to send my phone number to the moderator. If god forbid something happened to me. My dh would have no idea about this swap or the dis for that matter. So for insurance. I will send that to her. I certainly don't expect anyone else to but it just makes me feel better.

I was only added to one group, but signed up for three. Let me know if this is a problem.

I would like
Ribbon: Pink
Eyelets: Heart shape (red, pink and white... I think)
Brads: Heart shape ( silver)
Fiber: Light Blue

Does this work? If not, let me know!
Shawna

I've never done anything like this before.....but, I have always wanted to. It sounds like fun. Sign me up for each cat, I'll have to go shopping this weekend to see what colorsI can pick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter