Reposting clipart primer

If you are using the google search, you do have to go to the site that you are looking at. You can not link through google. Also, when on a site, you should save to your PC a clip you like, then upload to the Net and link. Try using www.photobucket.com. If you get lost, PM me.

est
Disney1standlast.jpg

Dear Dan -

I don't know if you check this post, but if you do, thank you so much for providing the link for the Disney clipart and the directions on how to use it. You are always so full of good advice!!! :flower:

Hi Slo. :wave: Yes, this is one of the several threads I have subscribed so as to be able to respond to questions people have here. Glad it was helpful. :goodvibes

PS: Great Chicago thread. :cool1:

I can't remember how to resize... I think its a miracle I even got my picture back! Dan, you have helped me several times over the past 5 years :wave2: , but anytime something changes I SPAZ out!

Okay, some of it is coming back to me--I think a copied the thumbnail and not the real picture???? I'll try again and see....

Dan Murphy said:
Do you have photo edit software?

I fixed it Dan. Thanks so much for all your replies to everyone else, it took me almost two hours, but I got everything uploaded and working great right now. And Dan, your pictures are the best!!!!! :thumbsup2 Anytime I see your name I always get happy because they are unusual but fascinating pictures and I love everyone of them. Thanks again for your help :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter