Reposting clipart primer

Good to hear you figured it all out, superbird. :thumbsup2 And good to hear you enjoy the pictures. :goodvibes :blush:

I sent you a PM.

I can't get this I must be an idiot!!!!!!when you come to your post where do you type

Dan,

You probably answered this before, but I can't seem to find the answer searching these threads...I have my clip art in my sig the right way, but I want them all on the same line, not one under the other. How do I fix that?

Thanks in advance for your help! :goofy:

nope not working for me. it ends up looking like
and it's a link to click right into my email box. with the IMG stuff at the before and after just as in the example inside brackets. I must be really bad at this!!! I tried to type what it looks like here but I got a warning:

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
Your Post contains one or more URLs, The DIS requires a minimum number of posts before allowing the posting of URL's

Lisa, you don't have enough posts to be able to post links yet. As an anti-spam measure, we require posters to have a certain number of posts before posting links or web addresses, including links to photos or images. (I think it's currently set at 10 or 20 posts.)

Be patient, you'll be there soon.

Lisa, you need a few more posts here on the DIS, even though you have been here for a long time. I think the number is 10. Try a few sample posts here on this thread to get a few more posts, plus we can see what you have. If you are not using it, try www.photobucket.com, it is REAL easy, sets up the code for you too.

oh, I was confused. I was wondering why it told me I couldn't post URL's which I didn't realize were what pictures in my signature would be considered.
I will try again soon after more posts. I have no idea how many posts I have. I like to read the threads!! I'll contribute more.

Thanks!

ok, this should be # 10... I just saw it below my name... so I'm trying again today

nope, still showing as a link not a picture and I typed

what am i doing wrong?

I was finally able to load my pic on my sig, but it's soooo big, I've spent the past half hour trying to re-size it, but I either cut off Brendon or Pooh's head, so 579x261 I think, is the smallest I can get it.

I have only MS Paint to work with and I've tried going to attributes and changing the # of pixels to 550x200 but it just takes a piece of the picture without resizing the picture.... soooo frustrating. I think I'll try again next weekend.

But Thank you both Kathy and Dan, you are both so nice and patient with me.

Lisa-

Here's a version that fits the size guidelines (200 pixels tall):
90165Brenpooh.jpg

You can copy the URL from here, or you can find the photo on the DIS Photopost site under your username. :sunny:

Is there a list of clipart sites that we can use?

I'm looking for one that will have the characters is Holiday finery.

I've looked at the Ginerva and the Galaxy ones, but have not found any for the holidays.

Thanks,
Kathy

Congratulations on being a Survivor of Breast Cancer. I am trying to learn clip art and came across your posting this morning. Nice to have you with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!