Reposting clipart primer

is

Dan Murphy said:
chip&dale&fun, picsearch apparently does not allow linking. Try www.disgalaxy.com.

Southern4sure, what are you trying to do??

I would like to make this little smaller if I can. I gave up and will try again later. I tried the HTML you posted before...but it didnt work for me.

Southern4sure

thanks, I'll try that....I did get them to shrink some...

Southern4sure

I think so... I'm a little disappointed with the size of the avatar. I wish I could make it a little larger, but I understand the need to limit the size.

Thanks for your primer!

benjyt said:
I think so... I'm a little disappointed with the size of the avatar. I wish I could make it a little larger, but I understand the need to limit the size.

Thanks for your primer!
You can have up to 100x100 pixels so you're not even close there. To stay under the 3.9 limit, you can try to increase the compression on the original photo. You might be able to get a larger size with greater compression that still meets the 3.9K limit. Some other tricks are to reduce the number of colors, or convert the photo to a gif file. All of these will do different things to the filesize. Some might work better than others. Unfortunately all of the above will reduce the photo detail, some perhaps to an unacceptable amount.

You might also crop the photo more left and right, making it more square rather than rectangular. This will get you a little more height.

I would like to make the winnie the pooh sig about the same size as the donald one but I forget how to resize it.

Also I saw this asked but not answered I do not believe....how do you put two picks right next to each other. Like if I wanted to put daisy next to donald..... :confused3

As for the first question, you need to do it in a photo edit program. Do you have one? You use to be able to make it look bigger online, but they turned html off and soo you can not do that anymore.

As for the second question, just make the first clip, hit the spacebar and then do the second one.

Dan Murphy said:
chip&dale&fun, picsearch apparently does not allow linking. Try www.disgalaxy.com.

Southern4sure, what are you trying to do??

Thanks - I lost track of this request. The chip and dale on disgalaxy was not posted the last time I looked. I will try again.

I wanted a Chip and Dale picture for my signiture or avator.

TheDuckMan said:
What is a good FREE photo edit program?
If you just want to be able to resize photos, change formats, etc, there's a free program available. Check the FAQ thread here in the Tech board to find the correct thread and link.

If you want a full photo editor program there are several out there that aren't too expensive. For totally free, try a Google search as suggested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter