Removing Glasses and Mugs Again?

Do the SSR studios still not have real glasses and mugs? That resort was the first to report the glass/ceramic items were missing.

Do the SSR studios still not have real glasses and mugs? That resort was the first to report the glass/ceramic items were missing.
We were in an SSR studio July 23-26. We had individually wrapped plates, bowls and cups. They were made from a recycled material; they didn't feel like plastic or paper.

I don't have a problem with the paper products, but it would be nice if they were replenished with the now daily trash removal. It wouldn't take more than a few seconds to replenish.

At one point, I went to the Carriage House and took a plastic cup from the lemon water urn in the lobby. I cleaned it after each use. It was perfect for my evening Captain and Coke.

:rotfl2:

We were in an SSR studio July 23-26. We had individually wrapped plates, bowls and cups. They were made from a recycled material; they didn't feel like plastic or paper.

I don't have a problem with the paper products, but it would be nice if they were replenished with the now daily trash removal. It wouldn't take more than a few seconds to replenish.

At one point, I went to the Carriage House and took a plastic cup from the lemon water urn in the lobby. I cleaned it after each use. It was perfect for my evening Captain and Coke.

:rotfl2:
OK, so no real glasses or mugs at SSR studios. :sad2:

Glad you found a way to make it work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter